Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:26:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How know in advance when and which coins get listed on which exchange ?  (Read 86 times)
ThinkAndGrowRich (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:56:10 AM

Is there a site that shows up to date information about which coins will be listed on what exchange ?
Just a few days or even hours in advance is fine.

If not how can I know this?

Maybe some exchange houses post this and reveal " coin X will be listed on x/x/x"
JonesMark

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:57:39 AM

I would love to know that answer as well, I guess you have to watch out for each and every exchange, just simply sign up for the news and also watch the voting on every exchange you are interested in, that way you will be able to judge yourself, whether the public support is enough for the coin to be added.
coinamu

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:05:45 AM

Only that exchange will know when and what coin they want to put at their exchange. You can see this thing at their official twitter account, for example coinexchange, cryptopia, etherdelta and many more.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:29:48 AM

Is there a site that shows up to date information about which coins will be listed on what exchange ?
Just a few days or even hours in advance is fine.

If not how can I know this?

Maybe some exchange houses post this and reveal " coin X will be listed on x/x/x"

firstly you must follow the telegram group for the project which you have joined.
in there , news will always up to date from developer ,  include announcement of the exchange listing.
so I must to suggest you for joined any telegram group of campaign which you already participated.
hope this help Smiley

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: