Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:33:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Error in bittrex to login  (Read 113 times)
metroventas (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:07:12 AM

Hello everybody

I have an error when I try to sing in bittrex, I have tried many times in different days, but it show me the same message

Something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes.

How can I contact the support
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:28:57 AM

Hello everybody

I have an error when I try to sing in bittrex, I have tried many times in different days, but it show me the same message

Much better if you can post what the error message says or if you have the ability to take a snap shot of error message when you try to log-in that would be great. It will give us a better understanding of what the error exactly is or maybe it not just you who encountered this error and others can give you an advise for a work around.

How to contact support? Try this link https://support.bittrex.com
pfx

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:59:57 AM

He did post the error message and if you google the error message you can find some one else already posted a screen shot.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DS3xcJ7UMAAQblU.jpg

I would try a different web browser or computer, possibly related to captcha not loading.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2173834.0
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:27:30 AM

He did post the error message and if you google the error message you can find some one else already posted a screen shot.

I would try a different web browser or computer, possibly related to captcha not loading.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2173834.0

If it is an IP address or wi-fi related issue then trying with the different browser may not work. But can try with a different browser and if doesn't work then try to use another IP address and it may work.  I don't think it is related to a computer issue.

One time I was using office wi-fi but didn't see my captcha on login page but on my home wi-fi on the same PC, I can see captcha to solve.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:42:24 AM

Hello everybody

I've had this issue occasionally on bittrex. What i find is that if you just switch browsers, it should be fine. If it still doesn't work then switch browsers and switch devices as well, potentially try it on laptop if you have been trying to log in on mobile.

Basically tweak every setting possible and see what's affecting it. Personally, i'm not entirely sure.

I doubt that you're going to get a response from bittrex support on a timely manner though, and even if they do it's probably going to be exactly what we're telling you here. Bittrex is a mess since last year due to the increased volume, it can almost be unusable at times.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: