Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:01:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in this ICO? Please help  (Read 615 times)
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:45:53 AM

Investing in ICOs is risky business. I saw an interview with John Mcafee, he said that over 80 percent of ICOs are scams or will end up being worthless.  Their is potential for high reward but I prefer investing in proven coins.

You can be right. Partly because an ICO is just like an exploration for oil. There is a big chance that the project may not really make it in both short-term and long-term perspective. Just like anything pioneering, those who are doing it at the beginning have more opportunity to grow what they invested...that is if the project will make it. That can be the main risk. Aside, of course, from those who just evaporated -- we have witnessed some ICOs who run with the money they got from their own investors though this is just an exemption to the rule (so to speak). Based on that statement from John, we have to look for that 20% which have the value that can make the project get solid in the long run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:32:43 AM

Thank you so much guys for your answers, I'll take everything that you've said to the account. I've checked all the things that you've mentioned and it looks credible to me. I looked them up on this website https://www.tokendesk.io/ico/bitcoinus/  Also, I have read their whitepaper, and I really like it as well. Do you guys know any other tools I could use to check them?

It is not enough to examine only the white paper, the trust factor according to this forum from the manager / dev who offers ICO should also be considered and see also the percentage of ICO success brought if he is often the manager
wanderloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

I never recommend buying coins or tokens on ICOs because there are so many ICOs today and brand new ICOs are being announced everyday but only few of them are actually hitting coinmarketcap.com and Cryptocurrency exchange and most of them died or vanished on the thin air therefore investors are ended up in losing all their hard earned money.
I would suggest that you are going to buy on cheap coins that already been listed on coinmarketcap.com and start investing.

wanderloy

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:44:07 AM

Yes should invest in ICO to earn more money and bitcoin.

But if you do invest in ICOs is fine if that ICO you're investing is a good one but almost ICO price are higher than when the ICO ends.
I mean, I better buy coins when they drop than the ICO price and that's why I bought Oyster Pearl PRL after their ICO because I bought $0.0005 per token after their ICO sale and I found it effective.

cool_sakura

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:56:19 AM

before you decide to invest in this ICO, i think you should make your self on research on this project, and if this is positive, i think invest in this.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:34:02 PM

In every ICO we choose to invest, we need to have a study about these. Not only, because of the things it offers but also the risk it has if we chose to join this project. No wonder to all of us, that there are projects failed and some succeed. So, we better chose to succeed as we take the risk using this digital currency.

DarkSi

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:35:18 PM

Hey guys, I am a brand new crypto-girl, and I'm thinking about investing in ICO's. The thing is, I shop online a lot and I really need a tool which will allow me to pay with a crypto currency. I came across Bitcoinus ICO, they're creating a cryptopayment processor for online shopping. Exactly what I need. Planning to use it. Any ideas?

Try Crypterium (CRPT), the product is coming soon
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

Investing in ICO project is not a bad idea especially when they try to solve a problem of interest BUT it is risky. It is advisable to do a thorough research before investing in any ICO project.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 12:56:43 PM

There is no telling of a 100% safe ICO investment as it's simply doesn't bound to any laws and you couldn't lose your money easily, but do test the water if you wanna have a glance in the cryptoworld. ICODROPS is a good place for you to research some info on but generally speaking nothing is worth that much when it's just plain website by a group of people that young.

hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:00:03 PM

Invest in an ico  you will  get a huge profit if that ico success.Here is a risky also because lot of icos are coming some them will be success but some icos going scam after fund raised. So always keep your eyes  on research before invent in an ico project.
MkGregor

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

Bitcoinus Community Manager

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:48:45 AM

Thank you so much guys for your answers, I'll take everything that you've said to the account. I've checked all the things that you've mentioned and it looks credible to me. I looked them up on this website https://www.tokendesk.io/ico/bitcoinus/  Also, I have read their whitepaper, and I really like it as well. Do you guys know any other tools I could use to check them?

Hello PinkCrypto, glad to see you are doing your due diligence. If I can be of help, I can answer all your questions. Feel free to also join our Telegram group or ask questions in our live support chart on the website. We also have a BitcoinTalk thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2795842.0

BITCOINUS // BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING  (https://www.bitcoinus.io/)
Filantropica

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:12:49 AM

Hey guys, I am a brand new crypto-girl, and I'm thinking about investing in ICO's. The thing is, I shop online a lot and I really need a tool which will allow me to pay with a crypto currency. I came across Bitcoinus ICO, they're creating a cryptopayment processor for online shopping. Exactly what I need. Planning to use it. Any ideas?

I have invested 2 BTC in one promising ICO . ORBIS . Look what they are saying:

"Join our vision in developing financial, software and marketing services with the help of Cryptocurrency, Artificial Intelligence , Virtual reality and smart contracts.

Website     : https://www.orbistransfer.com

Whitepaper: https://orbistransfer.com/downloads/Orbis-White-Paper.pdf

Youtube     : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc8m5Gy-HJw&t
                       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB6-Dw0PK-k
                       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l45iOR_JlUA "
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:21:38 AM

Now there are many projects that promise in the future that it will be possible to pay their coins online, and full conversion to the dollar.
It will be convenient enough for us))
Here is one of them https://www.belugapay.com

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:25:34 AM

If you think that the price is of the coin is worth it then by all means, invest in it. I wouldn't though, just because the coin is fairly new..

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
vietrooney

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

Research them before investing, Because it's very dangerous.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:45:52 AM

Maybe monetha is the right choice, as you are looking for.
Monetha is a mobile payment that creates universal decentralized​ ​trust​ ​and​ ​reputation​ ​solution working flawlessly​ ​together​ ​with​ ​mobile​ ​payments​ ​processing​ ​on the ethereum​ ​blockchain​ ​leveraging​ ​smart​ ​contract technology.

If you want to invest in other ico, you can see my signature. Daneel assists you in your daily crypto investment.
madushanperis11

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:08:37 PM

You can invest but I am not going to tell here that you should or you should not. It is totally up to you to decide whether you invest or not. But before you invest on any ICO, I would recommend you to look below facts before you jump into the real deal.

1.White paper
2.Team
3.Community
4.Progress
5.Competing Tokens
6. Funding Structure
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

You need to make a full analysis of this project to know does it has future or not. I know that monaco has debit cards, and you can send tokens to your card, and convert into dollars. Check them them too.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:20:18 PM

completely agree with the fact that you need to be very cautious about the choice of ICO. scammers are already here! you just do not hurry to make important decisions, it's good to learn everything, to check.

Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:21:09 PM

go to the web-pages which are not providing paid ICO  rating, go through white papers and assess idea, you shall as much money as you can afford to lose, it is risky, but in case of success, easy way to get profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: