Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in this ICO? Please help  (Read 615 times)
VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

Hey guys, I am a brand new crypto-girl, and I'm thinking about investing in ICO's. The thing is, I shop online a lot and I really need a tool which will allow me to pay with a crypto currency. I came across Bitcoinus ICO, they're creating a cryptopayment processor for online shopping. Exactly what I need. Planning to use it. Any ideas?
If you have decided to invest in an ICO, please note the following:
+ Learn about the dong you want to invest
+ View its price possibility
Learn from the people ahead
As far as I am personally you can invest in ETH and Ripple because personally I see this is 2 dong can replace the BTC in the future
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

and most importantly Guys ... all the luck in business ... and never get on assholes who want to fool you !!!! and if this is with someone happened then, do not lose heart ... these swindlers will sooner or later have to pay for everything!

jagu359

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:37:34 PM

Yes you have to invest in ICO's because ICO's give ROI in short term time . Before investing ICO please check there project and credibility of there project .
Good project which had future .

But don't invest all your fund , invest only 20 to 30% only .

For long term invest in BTC,ETH,XRP and on oldest coins.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:50:28 PM

Hey guys, I am a brand new crypto-girl, and I'm thinking about investing in ICO's. The thing is, I shop online a lot and I really need a tool which will allow me to pay with a crypto currency. I came across Bitcoinus ICO, they're creating a cryptopayment processor for online shopping. Exactly what I need. Planning to use it. Any ideas?
ico can give you profit but you need to be cautious. it is risky to invest in icos.there are some scams also.if you research before invest and choose the right ico that can make you happy.but always remember that, icos come with risk, and in order to make a sound investment into an ico, you must perform your due diligence. for example, there have been many initial coin offerings that have failed because the token being offered did not offer utility or security, and the company was unable to achieve a growth in price. great icos do not just represent large returns, and have much more depth than most people realize.
jacksonmark30

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:55:32 PM

There are some ICOs worth investing in, but it's not easy to pick the right ones since you'll really need to check the track record of the team behind it and check unbiased and unpaid reviews. It's hard to tell the difference, but I kinda have an idea...
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:56:52 PM

Joining ICOs today is a little bit tricky and you need a further research about the ICO you are planning to join because most of the ICOs today are just trying to raise money but will fail at the end.First you need to check the founder's background,then the development team's previous job ask yourself are they credible?second it should have an existing product with a use to the real world and third the roadmap must be clear also the whitepaper is not business oriented these are some basic things you should check because investing without proper researching will lead you to losses instead of gains.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

Only invest if you are satisfied with the project, roadmap, team and also check out the practical use cases of the project, if everything makes you feel good about it then you can invest a part of your investment in an ico, do not put all your money in a single ico.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:00:18 PM

nothing requires you to invest in ico. basically investment in ico always has a big risk. you should know that. but, there are many benefits you can get from investing in ico. but remember, knowledge is the most important part of your understanding. I think you should try to learn a lot of ico if you really want to get involved.

JRDuran

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

Yes you can but never forget to know their information because a lot of ico are scam so you will get not frustrated from their sickness. Also the others did not success but it's ok, because they will going to return your money.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:07:06 PM

So you are just basically planning to use a certain project regarding on using a cryptopayment processor.Investing to their ICO isnt bad though for contributing for the development of such project but i would say its not really necessary at all because ICO investments are just really good for making free money but well it all depends on your since its your money after all and supporting their project isnt really a bad thing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:11:43 PM

Investing in ICOs is risky business. I saw an interview with John Mcafee, he said that over 80 percent of ICOs are scams or will end up being worthless.  Their is potential for high reward but I prefer investing in proven coins.

Make that 90% of ICOs are scams or end up being 1 big nothing. Unfortunately, this is the case. The positive side is that they keep bringing innovative ideas and concepts to society and we learn from these and see how we can improve. If you have done your research go for it.
I've personally invested in one ICO that i believe will be big this year, it's called DIW Token and its currently on whitelist stage. I'm participating in most of their Bounty programs and they truly seem to be rising in popularity and you can see that first hand from the Telegram groups and Bounty Campaigns and articles/blogs that are everywhere.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:19:04 PM

Ya, it is good to invest in ICOs, but not at all time. So be careful every time when u investing because there are some fake ICOs were also running in the market. According to me, before investing in any ICO u must take good research about the company, second the profile of ICO team as well as there partners profile, third read about the whitepaper of particular ICO, fourth road map for the project, fifth which Platform they can use, sixth how much coins or token they can supply in market and reserved for future. When u satisfied with all things, then after u invest in ICO, surely u can get a good profit from your investment.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:33:36 PM

Supporting ICO's project is not bad if you knew it that it is worth to support, ICO's project can give real profit when you invested with it but think it over you just do some research before you support and invest to their project. Always check their platform that state how works their project is, and also roadmap and whitepaper you must be check of them.
So miss PinkCrypto good luck to your journey hopping that you are one of their success. Grin

Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

Investment in ICO'S are very risky because so many ICO'S are listing below there ICO'S price. So be careful and you can invest in already listed altcoins.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

some developer gives of guarantee as might to collects with the limit of returns within the distinct of terms with calendar days of the investment plan, as investors to collects of shifts with differences and manage to cash out of nominal profit for the mew wallet of the dedication.

retlaw04

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:52:03 PM

For one reason, this ICO does not seem very trustworthy.

The high discounts for the first investors do not seem appropriate or expedient.
It creates the impression that someone needs fast money here.

What speaks for the ICO is an already established company.

According to the Companieshouse, the directors are identical to the website of the ICO.

The company itself seems to have been founded very quickly. In the last minute before the ICO.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11141904

Cardan0

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:52:48 PM

Provide a link. Just judging from the name it sound really awful, but just link it and I will have a quick read to see if I can help you.
ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:59:10 PM

If you have seen any ICO and you are interested to investing in it 1st thing you do is research about that ICO because there are so many ICO which are fake. I hope you got it what i mean to say.
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

Somewhat familiar with this project. It needs to be successful. But I can't say that he greatly multiply your investment. Good Luck To You.

Dxdiax26

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:15:49 PM

Should I invest in this ICO? investing in ICO in my opinion is very risky. Yesterday I saw a broadcast of John Mcafee, he said that more than 80 percent of the existing ICO is a fraud. There are a thousand ICOs running now and only a hundred ICOs from those who succeed. So my advice to minimize the risk, I suggest to buy a coin that has been proven already in the Exchange. And if you want to invest for the long term I suggest to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum. Because of this coin which I think is very good for long-term investing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: