Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:25:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in this ICO? Please help  (Read 617 times)
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:16:01 PM
Merited by trinaldao (2)

Hey guys, I am a brand new crypto-girl, and I'm thinking about investing in ICO's. The thing is, I shop online a lot and I really need a tool which will allow me to pay with a crypto currency. I came across Bitcoinus ICO, they're creating a cryptopayment processor for online shopping. Exactly what I need. Planning to use it. Any ideas?

you do not have to participate or invest in ICO, but with ICO you can get a lot of benefits because some ICO there are providing bonuses up to 90% for the first purchase but you should not buy or invest but you also have to pay attention to some teams whether they are experts in its field and whether the project is promising or not. should be better at choosing some ICO because nowadays there are so many fake and terrible ICOs.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:25:32 PM

I do not know based on what you think the potential ico is like. which is sure if I judge ico it based on what developers do. if they do seriously and indeed proffesional
I seen from the way they set their ico concept. how they run their plan and road map. so I prefer ico based on the concepts and innovations
not based on price or just the promise of the profits they provide. hope this helps
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:57:02 AM

Thank you so much guys for your answers, I'll take everything that you've said to the account. I've checked all the things that you've mentioned and it looks credible to me. I looked them up on this website https://www.tokendesk.io/ico/bitcoinus/  Also, I have read their whitepaper, and I really like it as well. Do you guys know any other tools I could use to check them?

It is not enough to examine only the white paper, the trust factor according to this forum from the manager / dev who offers ICO should also be considered and see also the percentage of ICO success brought if he is often the manager
We must try to analize the project from every angle possible it is not unheard of to see projects that copied everything from another project, so it is not enough to check the white paper we need to check their website, who registered the website, for how long, where that person is located, if possible we need to find if there is a phone so we can talk and engage in conversation, this may seem like a lot but you need to be very careful about where you invest your money.
christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:47:00 AM

Hey guys, I am a brand new crypto-girl, and I'm thinking about investing in ICO's. The thing is, I shop online a lot and I really need a tool which will allow me to pay with a crypto currency. I came across Bitcoinus ICO, they're creating a cryptopayment processor for online shopping. Exactly what I need. Planning to use it. Any ideas?

For me investing in ico is a greate idea and its lesser risk than trading.I never scam on ico if you just read there profile like whitepaper , roadmap and the most important is the crowd.Is this ico have many investor.They said the more the merryier and less risk.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:13:18 AM

Before make investment in any ICO make sure they has minimum viable product, this is prove if they will serious to development their project. Also understand what the aim of the project and what problem will be solved and they has unique concept and different with others. Also check who the team founder, it is they really solid and professional. And also make sure you have risk management to reduce risk, dont put all money in 1 ICO.

ggameon

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:18:36 AM

no wait till they hit exchanges...many get dumped and you can buy early on. Unless your daddy is loaded and will save you lol

Ico buying is more suited for people who know the risks and gaines involved, besides it is a hassle to get in the good ones lol
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:21:25 AM

I'll not recommended to invest with ICO even you have good analyze and faith. ICO is new product ( coin ), need big fund to keep develop the project, news to give positive impact and also time to built trust with member. New is opportunity but for quality you need to wait first and see their price action and volume at least 6 month before decides to invest/ trade. Be careful with your money and good luck to you.

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:23:02 AM

For most starters in this market, ICOs are one of the easiest ventures to get tokens and coins, but like everyrhing in the cryptocutrency market, it has its fair share of risks. But despite saying that I would still say that it is a good investment, if you know what you are doing. You really need to study and check the background of the projects you are joining to make sure that they are not scams or if they are legit. Also, even if it is legit, checking on it would help you determine which ones have higher chances of success.

hatun

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:36:18 AM

you can invest but before investing you should always think that is it will be real project, who are working behind this, is showing it's team members face and profile publicly.although investing in an ico is more profitable but here are little bit risky too.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:14:31 AM

Like the crypto market, investing in ICOs campaigns is an effective way to earn bitcoin or other altcoin. However, it also brings a lot of risk. Study their tactics carefully, to minimize fraud. While trade and mining are becoming narrower and more difficult. I think investment in ICOs is a wise and long-term decision.
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:19:27 AM

Hey there Pink Crypto. Check out these sites for an idea of good ICOs and what is your best investment opportunity. Always remember that even though an ICO can be a great way to make some money, never invest more than you can afford to lose.

Here check these out:

https://icorating.com/
https://icobench.com/
https://www.icoranker.com/
https://hacked.com/ico/
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:46:24 AM

ICOs are a good form of investment because you can buy the tokens for a low price and that can be valued enough when  they are traded in the market. However, like any investment, there is a need to research, since there are numerous scam and unreliable projects
MkGregor

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

Bitcoinus Community Manager

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:51:13 PM

Hi PinkCrypto, we are approaching our softcap!
www.bitcoinus.io
You are welcome to come and join us in our telegram chat @bitcoinus_ico , we will answer any questions on the topic!
Best of luck with your crypto experience, have fun and make money!

BITCOINUS // BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING  (https://www.bitcoinus.io/)
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:55:11 PM

You can check this new ICO which is called Daneel, after it launches it will help a lot of people like you on how to invest in the cryptocurrency world. It can also give you information and ideas on what you can on a certain coin that you want to invest with. Check out their whitepaper and you will see how great its functionality will be.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:44:18 AM

Before make investment in any ICO make sure they has minimum viable product, this is prove if they will serious to development their project. Also understand what the aim of the project and what problem will be solved and they has unique concept and different with others. Also check who the team founder, it is they really solid and professional. And also make sure you have risk management to reduce risk, dont put all money in 1 ICO.
Most icos have nothing to show for when they enter in the ico stage, this is why most of the time I refrain from investing in icos since you need to strongly believe in the devs when they have nothing you can see or use so you know they are not going to just run away with your money, I think this is the reason investors are becoming more careful about where they invest their money and are asking more from icos.
tania30

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:46:00 AM

you should check more information about ICOs related with online shopping. what does this particular ones offer?
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:19:28 AM

The thing is there is a lot of project with the concept that you are talking about and for that kind of project the most important thing is the connection of the ceo to make business partnership. Government also have to support crypto in order for the project to work.

BountyLord

Activity: 314

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:35:12 AM

I could not recommned to invest to Bitcoinus ICO, it is much advertisment and some misleadings in the title (like instant payments). ICOBench ranking is low (3.5 at the moment) I think that exchange price will be lower after ICO
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

Have you read their website, whitepaper and the profile of the team members. Do you think the claim of the team is good for you to invest in? If you are convince then is best you make your won decision of investment based on what your intuition tells you.

PaulaSantos

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:49:18 AM

As you've said, you're still new in this kind of things. All I can say is, if you still a newbie in this kind of thing, don't take that risk in investing or in buying coin or token in any ICO's you see because you have to learn a lot of things first before getting involve in having a big amount on where you start. Just start reading and knowing first the cycle or the advantage and disadvantages or a pros ang cons in every situation you want to get in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: