Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:39:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in this ICO? Please help  (Read 619 times)
porfenovich

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:57:50 AM

Hey guys, I am a brand new crypto-girl, and I'm thinking about investing in ICO's. The thing is, I shop online a lot and I really need a tool which will allow me to pay with a crypto currency. I came across Bitcoinus ICO, they're creating a cryptopayment processor for online shopping. Exactly what I need. Planning to use it. Any ideas?

Actually, I believe that the best way to squeeze as much profit as possible is to invest in tokens of a product company at the very beginning of its way. Since I've done a kind of my own research, I think that it's a nice idea to look at SCHT. As far as I understand, their ICO is scheduled for April-May 2018. But now they're holding the pre-ICO, so tokens with a discount and additional bonuses are available. Anyway, you can find everything here:
https://smartchain.io/
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:02:14 AM

Hey guys, I am a brand new crypto-girl, and I'm thinking about investing in ICO's. The thing is, I shop online a lot and I really need a tool which will allow me to pay with a crypto currency. I came across Bitcoinus ICO, they're creating a cryptopayment processor for online shopping. Exactly what I need. Planning to use it. Any ideas?

Investing on ico is a huge risk because not all the coin in the market is really profitable, the best thing to do is try to research every information about the ico's platform before investing in order to reduce the chance of getting a bad ico because sometimes the developers are not continuing the road map after they get the profit from sales.
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:06:26 AM

No until you are able to determine which ICO is going to be successful and legit. Its too risky to invest in ICO. invest in stable alt coins under top 20.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:09:41 AM

Theres a lot to consider first before joining these ICOs,the founder's and developer's credibility,does it have a good working product/services?the whitepaper and roapmap must be clear do they have a short and long term goals?any existing partnership?these are just the basic things you need to consider before entering or investing to these ICOs because most of the ICOs are created just to raise funds and eventually run away from their investors.

Mary_Swift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:11:20 AM

So listen here mate, this kind of investment is a risky but worthy if you chose the right one. There like a thousand of ICO runing right now and more coming but maybe just hundred of them who really valuable.
My advice is :
1. Do a research first about the project you want to invest. They legit or not, the project is real not just dream project where it cant be done.
2. After that see the company background, make sure there is a company runing this ICO. Im prefer allready run company than the new build company.
3. Check the dev who working is really developer, not just stolen image from google, check their twitter or linkedin page.
4. Never invest to ICO that runing lending platfor, just dont. It obviously a scam.
5. Dont FOMO so much, never believe like 50% or 100% "bonus" presale. Also kind of any refferal bonuses
These are really very good tips to look out for. The main thing to remember is that you should choose a cryptocurrency for investing but people on the forums.
Kkhoailang

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:24:10 AM

invest to ICO is a good choice now, but ICOs are have risk.
If you want to invest just reading company infomation clear and carefully. ( The founder, team dev, previous project... etc )
- with a promise ICO you will earn alot from them. Research is the best skill i recommend for ICOs invest  Wink
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 799

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:46:51 AM

You should invest in ICO because that is where the money hide because if you will be investing into the good ICO and with potential ICO in the making then you can make tons of profits by just investing and there is no doubt that it is an easy money because all you need to do is do some research and after that then you will just invest and expect some huge profits.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cardan0

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:31:59 PM

Does not really look like the type of ICO I would be in unless they had an excellent team, which they don´t. So my advice for you is stay out, not worth the risk.
PinkCrypto (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:29:12 PM

Hello, thank you so much everyone for your kind responses. People are so friendly here, and everyone gives out so much good advice.

Hey there Pink Crypto. Check out these sites for an idea of good ICOs and what is your best investment opportunity. Always remember that even though an ICO can be a great way to make some money, never invest more than you can afford to lose.

Here check these out:

https://icorating.com/
https://icobench.com/
https://www.icoranker.com/
https://hacked.com/ico/

Thank you especially for these good resources, I've found a few myself, like an ICObench, but the others I did not know about.
PinkCrypto (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:36:10 PM

So I decided to invest 10% of my ICO allocation in Bitcoinus. They got some new advisors on board, which I really like, and I think, they can do well.  Do you guys have any suggestions for other ICO's I should look at?
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

it's certainly very good, we can invest wherever we want either ICO or by buying coins in the market exchange, but if you are interested to invest in ICO, I suggest you to join daneel project, please see the info at www.daneel.io
Cardan0

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:52:02 PM

Wow, I just learned about the Dencity exit scam. It looked like a cool project, just two guys in the team but decent advisors... Now I don´t want to recommend any ICO.. DYR and do it well
Nilupulie

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:12:37 AM

It is really a good thing to invest in ICO. But you should do your own research before investing ICO's since there are so many scam projects these days. First of all you have to check their website and go through the whitepaper, project team, project road map and total coin supply etc.. Further you can join their telegram channel and can get some idea about the ICO as well. In addition to this just follow their all the social media channels as well and be alert their daily updates. These days there is a good ICO called "Daneel" and i can recommend for that for you. You also can research for this ICO and this is one of the best promising project in 2018. Further they have partnered with IBM and it is a beginning of new era in crypto currency. Daneel reached their soft cap and more than 8M DAN tokens sold and still counting. Further ICO ends in 13 days and you can participate during this period with the bonus of 10%.
Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

Investing in ICO is a risky business. No one can guarantee your benefits, so you are responsible for your investment.
If you're a newbie, maybe you should get a sense of the ICO project's white paper and technical route.

cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:56:14 AM

That's good that you've chosen ICO in those sphere that is of your interest. It means that you understand it and can decide if this ICO offers something good or some useless unreal scam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: