Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:20:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to Buy Zcash GPU Mining Rig  (Read 184 times)
berrymenalo (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:38:31 AM

Zcash. I want in.

Anything 8+ GPU rigs for sale? What you guys got? Also happy for any links to reputable mining rig distributors you've used and had success with in the past.

Not averse to payment by crypto but due diligence required for crypto payments. Please don't try to rob me  Wink Cheesy Grin

Also, if any Zcash miners want to share their experience, I'm always happy to learn something!

Happy mining!

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1472593)
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:40:21 AM

build your own, nuff said

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:00:43 AM

If you want to mine, build a rig.  If your only interest in crypto is zec, then just fucking buy zec.

Or I'll sell you a zec mining rig for about 30K USD ... Lol ... I mean, I have to mark it up for my time, right? 

Serioulsy dude, do you really think anyone is going to sell you a gpu mining rig that is profitable?  Why wouldn't that person just plug it in themselves?  And how exactly would that person ship you a fully assembled 8 gpu mining rig?  Expect a lot of troubleshooting once it gets there, fucktard.  You wouldn't know what to do with it once you got it.

Scammer? Or just retarded?  I'm not sure.  You could be both.  A scammer might try this, because he doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about ... Also, a very uneducated person in mining might also post this sort of bullshit.  If you are legit, start reading my friend.  Come back in a few weeks when you haven't slept for days, eyes are bloodshot, and you have legit questions to ask.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
gotminer

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:02:48 AM

build your own, nuff said

BTC is on a slight rise, here they come.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
Soke

Activity: 101
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:15:27 AM

Take a look on Ebay.  They have a bunch of new miners for sale on there.
gotminer

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:19:45 AM

Take a look on Ebay.  They have a bunch of new miners for sale on there.

Lol.

gotminer

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:22:52 AM

If I can say one more thing ...

Don't invest in something that you do not understand.  You clearly do not understand it at this point.  So go do your research, don't be stupid, and ask questions based on your "hard earned" mininal knowledge.

berrymenalo (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

Y'all mad. I'd apologize for asking a dumb question but most of you were such dicks about it I'm glad for the chance to have annoyed you. Especially the 'fucktard' guy.

I hope your last meal is schmegma.

ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

Zcash. I want in.

Anything 8+ GPU rigs for sale? What you guys got? Also happy for any links to reputable mining rig distributors you've used and had success with in the past.

Not averse to payment by crypto but due diligence required for crypto payments. Please don't try to rob me  Wink Cheesy Grin

Also, if any Zcash miners want to share their experience, I'm always happy to learn something!

Happy mining!

There are lots on sale on Facebook, mining rigs, rig cases, graphics cards, PCI-E risers and other mining hardware. Simply search this keyword, mining rig for sale on Facebook and you're done.

gotminer

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

Y'all mad. I'd apologize for asking a dumb question but most of you were such dicks about it I'm glad for the chance to have annoyed you. Especially the 'fucktard' guy.

I hope your last meal is schmegma.

Lol ... It's just very evident that you did zero research on gpu mining rigs prior to coming in here and asking someone to sell you one.  Which happens way too often around here.  I may have called you a fucktard, but I did you a favor.  

There are some trusted people in this forum that I would feel comfortable buying hardware from, but it's just not practical to ship a fully assembled gpu rig.  

berrymenalo (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:56:16 AM

Zcash. I want in.

Happy mining!

There are lots on sale on Facebook, mining rigs, rig cases, graphics cards, PCI-E risers and other mining hardware. Simply search this keyword, mining rig for sale on Facebook and you're done.

thank you!

BTC22

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:58:31 AM

Some of you guys are straight up dicks. Jesus Christ, WTF is the purpose of forums other then to gain knowledge and buy shit? I mean, seriously.
Corsa1r

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

Building a rig it's not big deal. I believe you can find a person who are ready to help you offline.

The biggest issue is the GPU prices rally and increased ROI time for 8-9 months.

Yes its hard to justify buying gpus at these prices now...
Satlite

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:28:24 PM

Building a rig it's not big deal. I believe you can find a person who are ready to help you offline.

The biggest issue is the GPU prices rally and increased ROI time for 8-9 months.

Yes its hard to justify buying gpus at these prices now...

That is right. At the current GPU price, it is better to buy the coins directly.
gotminer

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:33:53 PM

Some of you guys are straight up dicks. Jesus Christ, WTF is the purpose of forums other then to gain knowledge and buy shit? I mean, seriously.

Oh come on.  It's all in fun.  I got made fun of when I first joined this forum and asked a stupid question without doing any research.

ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

Zcash. I want in.

Happy mining!

thank you!

You're welcome. Well, this is a forum, a place for open discussion on issues and interest, exchange and sharing ideas on the topic and/or subject. That's what I thought a forum is made for.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: