Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:51:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bounties  (Read 291 times)
Jezren (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:41:20 AM

How many bounties you have at the moment?and how do you manage them?I'm just starting to do bounties, Can you share some tips on how you manage them all...?Thank you
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:52:11 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 03:11:59 AM by asayoyaasa
Merited by zenhu (10), coinamu (5), ghonkz (1)

I have several bounties runing, one signature campaign this one i use right now and the rest social media campaign. First advice is dont join to much bounties and not finish them all, i mean like you join 20 or 30 social campaign you report all of that in first week and forget it after it, better join 1 or 2 but you do it from begining until the end of the campaign. Second advice is make a list for all bounties you join, for example put it on exel or googlesheet, choose wich one suit you the most. Be responsible about it, never forget to report or youll not get paid. Here for example my bounty list for this year https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16zpJ5xfxs4oBoh9CZaxaO0UPxBxfYbYd2DjyoAHc-_A/edit?usp=sharing

edit: i just realise that my account got redtrust, see the refference.
So next advice is dont join to many campaign that need to report at their thread, cause that considered as a spam here.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:58:00 AM

For signature bounties, you can only participate in one at a time.  For social media such as facebook and twitter, you can join as many as you can handle as long as you meet the requirements.  Some projects require having around 300 or more followers before you can sign up for the bounty.  Just follow the rules and you'll be fine. 
coinamu

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:23:38 AM

me my self just join thre to four social media campaign at same time, cause if join to much it will be spaming alot for my twitter or facebook follower. and kinda pain in the a** for make report at bounty thread if the manager cant count retweet automatically. Dont forget list all of your bounty for a reminder like this guy

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:25:55 AM

yes the above understanding is true. Do not follow too much bounty if not able to do it. my own signature only one and the other in social media there are about 20 more I recorded in the diary and its duties and regulations so let easy to do the task, do according to his orders after completion of the project will be paid

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:30:18 AM

I currently not doing any bounty. but i used to do 15 bounties. at that time i prepared excel sheet in that i keep all bounties that i do. its better to keep two excel sheets. morning bounty and evening bounty.

put columns weeks, twitter,fb,blog etc.  once you submitted a bounty you highlighted it. then you can cross check what weeks you submitted. if their any problem arisen you have proof that you have submitted. i mostly done Twitter and FB bounty. and done for morning time and evening time otherwise its going to be boring.  

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
windfaraday

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:30:29 AM

How many bounties you have at the moment?and how do you manage them?I'm just starting to do bounties, Can you share some tips on how you manage them all...?Thank you
Now i have one signature campaigns and 30 social media bounties.  I think you should have faith firstly with your bounties if you want to success with them.  For the reports i always make an alarm everyday to remind me reports my bounties. And i always make an report in my notepad also in my phone. So if i dont have time with my laptop,  i can finished all my task with my phone.
You just have to give your time 3 hours per day to complete all your bounties tasks.
And my suggestion you should never be satisfied with what you have done,  always trying and keep in your mind for more and more again.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:34:27 AM

Joining bounties is as good as working at home. However, you must not overload your notes with too much bounties. Right now, I only have 1 bounty signature campaign and two social media campaigns. Better to join 3-4 social media campaigns including twitter campaigns. In terms of managing them, first, you must a list. For me, I do have notebook where I write down all the campigns I join and their rules. Second, you must update your social media campaign by reporting once a week. Make sure that you finish a campaign becaus you can feel a sense of fulfillment.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:41:06 AM

currently I have 6 to seven bounty, but for signature campaign, can only once during campaign period. if others, such as social media campaigns can be more than one. depending on how you set up bounty. so as not to forget what bounty we have come on, better note in notepad it's link to avoid bounty registration twice.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:49:07 AM

Whether allowed or not to discuss bounty here Grin because it has a special place to discuss about bounty but i also want to share the experience Wink
Bounty,means hunting promoting new coins to be born, in the form of 'like' fb and twitter,signing up signature or perhaps promoting their site on your blog / website. Then once launched, you will be paid by using their coins. the coins you get can be redeemed to btc in the available market.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:01:01 AM

Right now I only have three bounties. Of these bounties, one in signature campaigns and two in social media campaigns. I have a list (note) of the bounties I joined. On that list, I write the weeks, the details when it will be ending and the campaign manager. Then once I reported on that week, I also put a check mark on my note indicating that I already done with that particular week. My advice, dont join too much bounties because you cannot manage to do them all. Especially if you have a job aside from this.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:08:40 AM

Just keep in mind that on Twitter, after about 950 tweets, they begin to go to the archive. And if you participate in too many companies, then some retweets / tweets may not count
EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:18:09 AM

I didn't have participated any bounties and icos yet because i have only few friends from twitter and facebook.. I'm almost active here everyday but seems my member ranking isn't leveling up since i reached this Member.. Embarrassed
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:23:09 AM

I have tried doing multiple bounties at once but unless you have lots of time with no job or family it is very hard to keep up with to many. Better to be diligent in those you decide to enter.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:29:06 AM

Too many cannot be mentioned one by one.
Manage it just take time, one day a bounty. But it also depends on which campaign is followed. If it's twitter and facebook, it's too draining and time-consuming
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:33:33 AM

To take new step, ymust know exactly how to act, because some people manage a lot of bounty but surely they've calculated it and also smart to manage it well but you don't have to follow them. So for the beginning, managw 2 or 3 bounty that can make you focus and you can manage well. Read the rules carefully every bounty has its own rules. And other suggestions in bounty work you have to have a manual list (Microsoft excel) in this list rules, end date, report date, things required.

liijie250

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:36:19 AM
Merited by wjdfx (1)

How many bounties you have at the moment?

Signature,Facebook,Twitter only one.

and how do you manage them?

save the task by the google document.

I'm just starting to do bounties, Can you share some tips on how you manage them all...?

Read the bounties rule carefully,if you is high level,it is simple,so you improve the level for some time.
Sevarchik

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:37:31 AM

For me the best is part in signature campaign.
By the reason what you can part in only campaign select best project.
I dont like social media bounties, always your stakes not be counted, need to report many times to campaign manager.

EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:40:58 AM

I have several bounties runing, one signature campaign this one i use right now and the rest social media campaign. First advice is dont join to much bounties and not finish them all, i mean like you join 20 or 30 social campaign you report all of that in first week and forget it after it, better join 1 or 2 but you do it from begining until the end of the campaign. Second advice is make a list for all bounties you join, for example put it on exel or googlesheet, choose wich one suit you the most. Be responsible about it, never forget to report or youll not get paid. Here for example my bounty list for this year https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16zpJ5xfxs4oBoh9CZaxaO0UPxBxfYbYd2DjyoAHc-_A/edit?usp=sharing

edit: i just realise that my account got redtrust, see the refference.
So next advice is dont join to many campaign that need to report at their thread, cause that considered as a spam here.

I want to established a clean reputation here the way i did in some other forums! What makes you got that redtrust bro? Huh
Cmoh

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:00:02 AM

Bounty is a decent way of earning cryptocurrency free without investing your own money in the ICO or in any exchange. Some of them give you huge earning in the passage of time while some are none. But you have to choose your own bounty that for which company do you want to work. Always go through the company bounty thread and see how much it is allocating the coin for different bounty work like the social media, Translation, Signature or any other. Also, see the spreadsheet to check how much participated till now. If more people participated then your earning will be affected so.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: