Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:19:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀 [ANN]( IdealCash) Pure PoS %30 / Fast Transactions!🚀(DEAL)  (Read 2054 times)
ub12

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:04:45 PM

When are you going to do serious marketing for this coin? Where is the whitepaper? and what about the team? Are you guys going to post at least their backgrounds? And lastly what makes you different from the other coin? I hope you answer this.

Great questions... I'm starting to lose faith in this coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:17:21 PM

I've been waiting a week fro a reply from the developer to get the airdrop. So far, the answer did not last. There is a feeling that there is simply a wrap-up of the number of readers in a telegram
LOL. No, we are here. Try messaging me again.
Please understand with 100s messaging, it is bound to miss a few.
Thank you
Got airdrop. Wallet works excellent. Thanks for help. Sorry for negative. Hope project will grow
Tyler_Z (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:28:47 PM

When are you going to do serious marketing for this coin? Where is the whitepaper? and what about the team? Are you guys going to post at least their backgrounds? And lastly what makes you different from the other coin? I hope you answer this.
Ok! Sure. We are marketing this coin, across many channels. If you have suggestions feel free. The whitepaper is being completed, still being finished.

Half of our dev team is part of the community, and we only have 3 main active dev's that work on this 24/7. Another thing, this project is only a month old, please keep that in mind.

Every dev get's their own decision if they want to be shown on the website. If we are getting the work done, does it really matter what the face looks like? If that changes, community will be updated.

What makes us different, is the instant transactions of 8 seconds or less, the clean infrastructure, the coin distribution model, we had no ico, and we have a very strong community.

Also, we have plans that we are pursuing, we're not just here trying to hype up big projects. We want to release our big projects when we feel they are done, but until then we prefer to work quietly.

We did lay out the estimated dates of when those projects when we believe would be finished. Of course when we have solid information the community will be updated!

Thanks  Wink

IdealCash.io
/index.php?topic=3239273
Possum51

Activity: 282
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:12:29 PM

4 seconds for transaction!!!
Tyler_Z (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:43:06 PM

I've been waiting a week fro a reply from the developer to get the airdrop. So far, the answer did not last. There is a feeling that there is simply a wrap-up of the number of readers in a telegram
LOL. No, we are here. Try messaging me again.
Please understand with 100s messaging, it is bound to miss a few.
Thank you
Got airdrop. Wallet works excellent. Thanks for help. Sorry for negative. Hope project will grow
Thank you!

IdealCash.io
/index.php?topic=3239273
Tyler_Z (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:03:26 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 08:55:55 AM by Tyler_Z

4 seconds for transaction!!!

Lightning fast!!

IdealCash.io
/index.php?topic=3239273
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:01:27 PM

Ok! Sure. We are marketing this coin, across many channels. If you have suggestions feel free. The whitepaper is being completed, still being finished.

Half of our dev team is part of the community, and we only have 3 main active dev's that work on this 24/7. Another thing, this project is only a month old, please keep that in mind.

Every dev get's their own decision if they want to be shown on the website. If we are getting the work done, does it really matter what the face looks like? If that changes, community will be updated.

What makes us different, is the instant transactions of 8 seconds or less, the clean infrastructure, the coin distribution model, we had no ico, and we have a very strong community.

Also, we have plans that we are pursuing, we're not just here trying to hype up big projects. We want to release our big projects when we feel they are done, but until then we prefer to work quietly.

We did lay out the estimated dates of when those projects when we believe would be finished. Of course when we have solid information the community will be updated!

Thanks  Wink

You earned my respect. Smiley

BTW, are you guys going to make a forum for this coin in the near future? that would drive the community up.
Tyler_Z (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

Thanks  Wink

BTW, are you guys going to make a forum for this coin in the near future? that would drive the community up.
Thank you, that is good to hear!

That is great idea, we did originally think about it. But since you gave the suggestion maybe ill look into getting one setup asap!
For now, our telegram/discord and reddit are the best places to meet and talk with the community! Smiley

IdealCash.io
/index.php?topic=3239273
Enri

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:23:01 PM

Great job team!
ub12

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:04:45 PM

Thanks  Wink

Thank you, that is good to hear!

That is great idea, we did originally think about it. But since you gave the suggestion maybe ill look into getting one setup asap!
For now, our telegram/discord and reddit are the best places to meet and talk with the community! Smiley

if you do decide to create a forum for idealcash, consider flarum
Tyler_Z (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:26:20 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 05:06:59 AM by Tyler_Z

if you do decide to create a forum for idealcash, consider flarum

Thank you for this!   Wink

IdealCash.io
/index.php?topic=3239273
Tyler_Z (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:43:46 PM

FREE STARTER COINS?

GET (DEAL) FREE & YOU CAN START STAKING RIGHT NOW! 30% RETURNS!

DO THESE EASY STEPS:

Follow Twitter + Like & Retweet latest post!! -> https://twitter.com/IdealCashBUY

Join Telegram + Message @Tyler_Z (only in telegram) -> https://t.me/IdealCashCryptoCurrency

You will receive the reward after I've received your telegram message.(Please wait patiently for a reply!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not New Member?

That's OK!! You Can Still, Enter Daily!

To Win 10K DEAL

Community DEAL Lotto / Every Day At 10AM EST

Find Information & Enter, In Our Telegram!
(VERY EASY)

IdealCash.io
/index.php?topic=3239273
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:06:52 PM

COMING SOON Jan,Feb/2018:

CoinExchange.io
KuCoin.com
Yobit.net
UpCoin.com
Mercatox.com[/center]

Greetings, Dev!

Listen to good advice: don`t waste time and money on listing the DEAL on the YoSHIT (if you value the reputation of the coin and your and our nerves)!

YoSHIT is not an exchange, it's a fraudulent trash, especially for POScoins! People will lose their money there, support will remain silent and will not update the code if you ask to do so. I know what I'm talking about, believe me! I and my friends have seen this many times!

Avoid the YoSHIT!

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
k0ub

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:12:56 PM

interested in greek translation?

❍ Deviantcoin ❍
HIGH ROI POS + MasterNode
Upto 90% MN Rewards (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816025.0)
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:17:56 AM

CoinExchange.io
KuCoin.com
Yobit.net
UpCoin.com
Mercatox.com[/center]

Greetings, Dev!

Listen to good advice: don`t waste time and money on listing the DEAL on the YoSHIT (if you value the reputation of the coin and your and our nerves)!

YoSHIT is not an exchange, it's a fraudulent trash, especially for POScoins! People will lose their money there, support will remain silent and will not update the code if you ask to do so. I know what I'm talking about, believe me! I and my friends have seen this many times!

Avoid the YoSHIT!

KuCoin should be your priority. It has some decent volume now and it is still growing till now. If would make DEAL a big deal.
Tyler_Z (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:33:46 AM

CoinExchange.io
KuCoin.com
Yobit.net
UpCoin.com
Mercatox.com[/center]

Greetings, Dev!

Avoid the YoSHIT!

KuCoin should be your priority. It has some decent volume now and it is still growing till now. If would make DEAL a big deal.
That is one we are working on getting into soon! When I hear an update ill let you all know.

I appreciate all the good feedback!

IdealCash.io
/index.php?topic=3239273
darkzidez

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:48:41 AM

i got my airdrop here. i beleive this will be huge very soon. keep it up the good work. Goodluck
Tyler_Z (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:16:42 PM

FREE STARTER COINS?

GET (DEAL) FREE & YOU CAN START STAKING RIGHT NOW! 30% RETURNS!

DO THESE EASY STEPS:

Follow Twitter + Like & Retweet latest post!! -> https://twitter.com/IdealCashBUY

Join Telegram + Message @Tyler_Z (only in telegram) -> https://t.me/IdealCashCryptoCurrency

You will receive the reward after I've received your telegram message.(Please wait patiently for a reply!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not New Member?

That's OK!! You Can Still, Enter Daily!

To Win 10K DEAL

Community DEAL Lotto / Every Day At 10AM EST

Find Information & Enter, In Our Telegram!
(VERY EASY)

IdealCash.io
/index.php?topic=3239273
validsyntax1012

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:48:17 PM

i got my airdrop here. i beleive this will be huge very soon. keep it up the good work. Goodluck

agreed keep up good work
Tyler_Z (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:23:05 PM

agreed keep up good work
Dev team is 24/7 behind this project!

IdealCash.io
/index.php?topic=3239273
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: