Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:00:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep getting booted/logged out  (Read 74 times)
99th (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:30:33 AM

The forums keeps giving me an "authentication error" every 5 minutes or so and I keep having to log back in. It's getting pretty annoying when I am doing all my bounty reports for obvious reasons.

Known issue?

Anyone else having this problem?

Anyway to resolve this?

Thanks,
A.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:53:40 AM

The forums keeps giving me an "authentication error" every 5 minutes or so and I keep having to log back in. It's getting pretty annoying when I am doing all my bounty reports for obvious reasons.

Known issue?

Anyway to resolve this?

Thanks,
A.

The only reasons your account is logged out periodically that i know of is either you are logged in from multiple devices and you pressed logout from one of the devices, or you have selected when you logged in that you want to stay logged in for x amount of time.

Other than that i have no idea why you're getting kicked out. Are you sure you're not clicking on a phishing link either? Some phishing links when you click on them claim that you're logged out and asks you to entire your password.

I have never received "authentication error" as an error message, though. Mind including some screenshots?
99th (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:16:18 AM

Known issue?

Anyway to resolve this?

Thanks,
A.

The only reasons your account is logged out periodically that i know of is either you are logged in from multiple devices and you pressed logout from one of the devices, or you have selected when you logged in that you want to stay logged in for x amount of time.

Other than that i have no idea why you're getting kicked out. Are you sure you're not clicking on a phishing link either? Some phishing links when you click on them claim that you're logged out and asks you to entire your password.

I have never received "authentication error" as an error message, though. Mind including some screenshots?

Hmm you know what I just thought of... I used my phone for the first time to log in at my girlfriend's place 2 nights ago. I wonder if that is what's causing the issue. I have it checked in on my desktop to keep me logged in for 60 minutes at a time. This keeps happening every 5 minutes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: