Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:49:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New alt coin Question  (Read 273 times)
bottlecapper (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:49:11 AM

Hi I recently traded some bit coin for an altcoin that has a buy in of the lowest amount .00000001 and there are no buy orders only sell orders up, The volume has spiked 17-24 and now down to 13 is this a bad thing? they have a web site and seem legit. is there any hope for this alt coin should i try to sell everything to get my initial trade back?
laraveldeveloper

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

Node,Laravel,Angular,Reactjs,Vuejs,HTML,CSS

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:33:17 AM

These days i am also involving with cryptonex. I hope this is not a airdrop and not run with our deposited btc/eth. It is growimg to fast thats why i am aslo confused about it.
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:39:15 AM

Hi I recently traded some bit coin for an altcoin that has a buy in of the lowest amount .00000001 and there are no buy orders only sell orders up, The volume has spiked 17-24 and now down to 13 is this a bad thing? they have a web site and seem legit. is there any hope for this alt coin should i try to sell everything to get my initial trade back?

Actually its upto you, If you feel you want to hold them little longer to gain some profit, then hold them, and if you feel you chose the wrong coin and wants to get rid off them then sell.
BTCmax24

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:45:57 AM

Sometimes coins with price of 1sat become 2sat or 4sats up to 10sats so it means your profit is up to 10x but you need to wait and hold it. This is a long term trading style. Sometimes the price pump twice in a year. But once you sold your coins then you will benefit the power of holding😊
You need enough funds to buy other altcoins while holding the others if you want to invest in other projects or coins. In trading do not put all your egg in a single basket to minimize your risk of loosing your funds.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:47:41 AM

I would recommend you to do a long-term hold. If the coin is going down, it doesn't mean that it will go down continuously. Don't worry because its value is still going to increase sooner or later. Just be careful of that site you are talking about.

nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:25:51 AM

Better to do a long term deal about your token. Just like you said, you purchase it in a little amount so I think you didn't use a big amount of capital. So just keep holding it till it goes up. This required patience to earn more profit in the future sense.
Kryptonitka

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

As the people wrote above, you only have to hold the coin for an indefinite time. Perhaps there will be a pump and you will be able to sell it and make a profit. Just in case, place an order, for the amount you want to sell. Pump can occur at any time.

Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:45:52 AM

This also happened to me, as I was still not familiar with altcoins. I trapped at yobit into the issue with a shitcoin, because it was listed on investbox with high interests, but I couldn't sell it.
There may be a chance to sell your coin (with loss, but you wouldn't loose your whole amount). There are a few markets, where coins can traded also for dogecoin, litecoin and more.
Have a look at coinmarketcap.com and search for your coin. Click on "Markets" and you will see, where else you can sell your coin.
cryptozw

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:10:38 AM

Like someone has said earlier, if you have other funds, you can hold on to that coin but leave a sell order on the exchange and wait for pump that's if the coin doesn't crush and gets de-listed from the exchange. Just weigh your options and see what works for you but in all options just make sure you don't suffer loss

tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:56:12 PM

what altcoin did you bought? If the coin dont have that high amount of volume and only  traded in one exchange and you only bought some  of it because the price is soo low theres a possiblity that the coin is a pump and dump coin. Do some research first.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:10:59 PM

What is this altcoin you are talking? That's the case for those low valued altcoins, they seem to be cheap but don't just purchase if they don't have buy orders. Sellers are just tuning in if there will be someone interested to buy that coin. There are two things that you need to think before selling it.

1. Believe - if you have this before purchasing that coin, then you'll stick to your plan by just holding it.
2. Recover - if you don't have faith anymore on it and you are like that who's worrying that much, take back your capital before something worst happens.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bitlyra

Activity: 142

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

It may be return back to you. Just wait for the moment the transaction is completed and next time if you make a transaction in any exchanges be sure it is legit.

cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

What is this altcoin you are talking? That's the case for those low valued altcoins, they seem to be cheap but don't just purchase if they don't have buy orders. Sellers are just tuning in if there will be someone interested to buy that coin. There are two things that you need to think before selling it.

1. Believe - if you have this before purchasing that coin, then you'll stick to your plan by just holding it.
2. Recover - if you don't have faith anymore on it and you are like that who's worrying that much, take back your capital before something worst happens.

At the value of 1 satoshi, it cannot go lower.
You have to ask yourself why you got into the token in the first place?
We as it price driven or did the coin itself offer something you liked?
You will learn that sometimes, actually a lot of the time you have to be patient.
And sometimes you have to make a decision to abandon your token for something else.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

Firstly check this coin's news and events. And look the charts 4hour and 1 day. And think about it.
Now the marketcap is so low. %5-%15 decrease is normal. When rectification is finish may be your coin may be increase.
Please be patient. İf u're trusting the coins project wait for good news. But if no prepare yourself for the worst.
But invest more.
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

any speculation about AIX Token (Aigang) is this project will worth to hodl? any suggestion Smiley
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:57:10 PM

For a very cheap coin with less trading volume, it is a waiting game. When there is hype or new money comes in, it will pick up, but you need to be diligent to cash out - otherwise, wait for next wave. Just like a chronic condition - next one is worse than previous, the more you wait, the longer the wait between spikes will be.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:16:39 PM

What is your coin?
If the valume down and thats not good thing in my opinion. Its good thing if the volume increase.
However, if there is no buyer i think the coin has no future and it might be risk. Be carefull.
bottlecapper (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:23:09 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 10:33:11 PM by bottlecapper

What is your coin?
If the valume down and thats not good thing in my opinion. Its good thing if the volume increase.
However, if there is no buyer i think the coin has no future and it might be risk. Be carefull.

It is the PAC coin i read threw some of the articles on here it shows some promise in come February and march.  I will start tracking the volume on market cap to find a more accurate outlook.  I also feel like it  a scam because once and a while i see the volume on the sell orders jump around to make it appear as if it will start the buy cycle making more people throw money in a bottomless pit.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:41:21 AM

more and more new coins popping up seem to give effect to any other coins, but new coins is also not a guarantee that the coin will be a success, don't know whether it will have a lot of interest in this or not.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:57:33 AM

At the value of 1 satoshi, it cannot go lower.
You have to ask yourself why you got into the token in the first place?
We as it price driven or did the coin itself offer something you liked?
You will learn that sometimes, actually a lot of the time you have to be patient.
And sometimes you have to make a decision to abandon your token for something else.
Yes they can't go lower than 1 sat but just like what I've said, the problem is when people are aware of that coin is just useless no buy orders will come so your money came in to the market cap but you have to wait until someone starts to have his own interest with it.  The bolded part is true, there are times that even how fanatic and how strong we are believing to that coin but it's not that moving, we have to let go and move on to another more profitable coin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀