Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Cancelled  (Read 1622 times)
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 11:40:33 PM

With so much BTC value tied to just the 1st month or two of mining the bigger issue here is when it will arrive not arguments about prices.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dxtwo (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

coins...coins...as far as you can see

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 12:27:39 AM

Price updated to reflect what I am seeking in USD. This actually comes out much lower in BTC (so long as price of BTC is high; the quicker you buy the better)
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 02:52:42 PM

This isn't about price comparisons, it's about ROI

At best your unit will return 35 BTC

You are charging 57 BTC (at today's rate)

but you are being a nice guy, letting people finance it a little for 10% interest a week. Look at my avatar picture, did you learn your interest compounding from someone like that?

Terms are as follows:
1) 25% of total once per week on agreed set date.
2) 1 BTC interest per week 
3) If you fail to make payments or no longer can make payments, you will forfeit whatever you have paid and the machine. I am very understanding about 1-2 day delay if given prior notice, however don't make it a habit.

4) or you send Rocco over to see me???

I wish you well but no one with a calculator is going to bite I am afraid.
I understand you have $2500-3000 in chips in each one of these but I can't justify $7500 there is just no ROI unless BTC goes to $225 then I just break even.

bit_wizard

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 04:52:10 PM

but you are being a nice guy, letting people finance it a little for 10% interest a week. Look at my avatar picture, did you learn your interest compounding from someone like that?

Terms are as follows:
3) If you fail to make payments or no longer can make payments, you will forfeit whatever you have paid and the machine. I am very understanding about 1-2 day delay if given prior notice, however don't make it a habit.

I understand you have $2500-3000 in chips in each one of these but I can't justify $7500 there is just no ROI unless BTC goes to $225 then I just break even.

^This is basically what my calcumilator says too.
dxtwo (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

coins...coins...as far as you can see

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 05:27:51 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2013, 05:42:58 PM by dxtwo

Terms are as follows:

WRONG WRONG WRONG.

WTF do you get your numbers? This machine will mine close to 0.9 BTC per day to start or 27 BTC in 30 days. Yes difficulty increases, but to say it has 35 BTC life is fucking ridiculous. Go sit in the corner; you're a retard. Even my BFL Single thats been mining for about a month now has mined 25ish coins and its half the power.

First of all, the chip cost is almost 28 BTC ALONE. That ain't 2500-3000. Its closer to $4k for ONLY chips. Now add assembly of tons of those 16 chip units. That's probably another $2k right there...so now we're closer to 6k.

Second of all, the interest is to create an incentive to pay off sooner. Which has worked already three times. Do you think I want to be paid over a long term? Hell no.

Third, wtf is up with all the trolls. I am going to create a new thread and will just moderate it.  I don't need your commentary. Your goal is to only bring the price down.

It will make close to the chip cost in ONE month alone.

Obviously, you did not use a calculator. Shucks, maybe you'll only make 200-300% return in a year and thats just too damn low huh?
miter_myles

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 05:42:09 PM

Terms are as follows:

WRONG WRONG WRONG.

but to say it has 35 BTC life is fucking ridiculous. Go sit in the corner; you're a retard.

Nobody puts joeventura in the corner..

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
joeventura

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 06:51:56 PM

Terms are as follows:

WRONG WRONG WRONG.

but to say it has 35 BTC life is fucking ridiculous. Go sit in the corner; you're a retard.

Nobody puts joeventura in the corner..

ROFLMAO!!!

That was my "Post of the Week" award goes to miter_myles!!!
joeventura

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 07:02:46 PM

Terms are as follows:

WRONG WRONG WRONG.

WTF do you get your numbers? This machine will mine close to 0.9 BTC per day to start or 27 BTC in 30 days. Yes difficulty increases, but to say it has 35 BTC life is fucking ridiculous. Go sit in the corner; you're a retard. Even my BFL Single thats been mining for about a month now has mined 25ish coins and its half the power.

First of all, the chip cost is almost 28 BTC ALONE. That ain't 2500-3000. Its closer to $4k for ONLY chips. Now add assembly of tons of those 16 chip units. That's probably another $2k right there...so now we're closer to 6k.

Second of all, the interest is to create an incentive to pay off sooner. Which has worked already three times. Do you think I want to be paid over a long term? Hell no.

Third, wtf is up with all the trolls. I am going to create a new thread and will just moderate it.  I don't need your commentary. Your goal is to only bring the price down.

It will make close to the chip cost in ONE month alone.

Obviously, you did not use a calculator. Shucks, maybe you'll only make 200-300% return in a year and thats just too damn low huh?

So if I am wrong I'd love to hear your best estimate as to how many BTC you estimate this will make and in what time frame?

Instead of charging people 10% interest a week, come up with some performance guarantee??

That's how you sell $7500 miners!!

here is what I am using:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Auya3iRE6az1dDc0UVgwMU52YVpTazVjSHByOGNiWHc#gid=8

Download the spreadsheet, plug in 110gh
Delivery date 9/15/2013
Base value 1.01

I get 28 BTC by Jan 2015

Punch holes in it and show me the error of my ways.

P.S. Show your work.

Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 06:31:12 AM

I have 2 Batch 2 for sale. Should be ready next week. Ships from Switzerland. I paid $6,780/pc

Avalon ASIC Unit – Clone (#ASIC-AVALON-CLONE-4)
Hash Module: 4 Modules (85 Ghs) [6780$],
PSU: PSU Not Included [-250$],
ste0024

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 09:14:14 AM

I have 2 Batch 2 for sale. Should be ready next week. Ships from Switzerland. I paid $6,780/pc

Avalon ASIC Unit – Clone (#ASIC-AVALON-CLONE-4)
Hash Module: 4 Modules (85 Ghs) [6780$],
PSU: PSU Not Included [-250$],

lol 6780$

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=283645.msg3090330#msg3090330
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: