Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:20:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LITTLE MISS ZIGZAG BTC FOR MONEY PACK AND OTHERS  (Read 2527 times)
littlemisszigzag114 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 01:32:55 AM

Hello Fellas

hey I know there aren't not many female miners out there but every since I first heard about BTC and how there gonna be a great investment I good heavy into it and started to spend all my time on the computer doing research and research lmao well needless to stay my bf split cuz im life turned into BTC so then I bought for a little while when they were like $4 a piece and I seen they started to raise and next thin I got was a butterfly mining system and I been going hard for almost 14 months now and I wanna buy me some thing so I feel its time to sell some so im not a greedy girl im a wise pretty one so im willing to let them go @ $108 each or $100 for 5 or more  which is a real deal please don't think for any means that im a dumb little blonde girl cuz im not im blonde yes but dumb no so don't ask me dumb questions about loans and that cuz I cant risk my hard earned time and money on a risk but im will to sell and now I can take GDMP WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAMS  that is all im set up for at this time now feel free ro email me @ zigzag114@hushmail.com im always here and I reply fast im a super texter lmao well boys hope to hear from u soon  Grin Grin Grin Grin email connected to my hips at all times

Price:
              $108.00 usd = 1 BTC                                             ZIGZAG114@HUSHMAIL
             $100.00 usd = 5 or more BTC 
Payment:
              Green Dot Money Pack
              Western Union
              Money Gram     

BTC Payment:
                      INSTANT TO YOUR WALLET                        
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 01:43:14 AM

What is "Punctuation", Alex.

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
littlemisszigzag114 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 01:50:59 AM

I was never good at it I was always easier sorry im use to texting lmao
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 01:51:57 AM

Uh will you use escrow or send first? If you'll send first, I would easily buy up to $5000 worth at $100 a piece.

DrJoeGrine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 02:15:18 AM

If you use escrow I will buy as much as you can sell at $100 per Bitcoin. If you are asking us to send western union/ moneypac without escrow, you are scamming. If you are going to send first without escrow then be careful. I personally am willing to buy from you if you either provide escrow or send first.

Inputs.io - 82,000 BTC transferred and counting
If I was helpful please donate to a good cause: 1JEFaauDc7dWGFuuWAWpweJfSjhxdwmD44
littlemisszigzag114 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 02:21:59 AM

If you use escrow I will buy as much as you can sell at $100 per Bitcoin. If you are asking us to send western union/ moneypac without escrow, you are scamming. If you are going to send first without escrow then be careful. I personally am willing to buy from you if you either provide escrow or send first.

im not scamming and escrow if I do instant payment and there is no scam I don't need to scam people at all I have enough coins I could just sit on them but I wanna start to see if I have a market for them idk why people think every person is a scam god im not a grimy ass girl im a girl looking for long term biz and long term friends not a one time money and gone that's a waste of my time and everyone elses if u wanna do biz email me
DrJoeGrine

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 02:26:18 AM

I would like to buy 5 bitcoins to start then at $100 per BTC. What escrow service would you like to use?

If I was helpful please donate to a good cause: 1JEFaauDc7dWGFuuWAWpweJfSjhxdwmD44
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 02:28:13 AM

I will buy 50 BTC at $100 a piece, please contact me if interested. Escrow is fine.

DrJoeGrine

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 02:50:13 AM

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

This is a scam. The person is trying to get people to purchase without escrow. You have to send her the money first and then she sends it. BUYER BEWARE.

littlemisszigzag114 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 02:57:06 AM

yo now come really is that how u treat women really wow u asked and I explained to u that when u used a escrow with localbitcoin the time i loaded wallet on there I had a message that said thanks u for the timely release of funds for your lastest transaction and I lost ten btcs and I never ever made one trade on that site and then yesterday on a diff forum sciencefor.us I sent someone 2 btc to buils my trust with a person and now I stil aint got my money yet so if that happened to u would u be a lil scared Huh/ im sorr y that I have a bad taste in my mouth with let a third party in any of my trades im not around to play games and waste my time for wat to get a 100 bucks one time geez I rather make 1000 everyday for a long time then rip people off and for u to bash me is wrong im sorry u feel that way but that is not the case I know 99.99% of ads are scams but not everyone is grimy  Cry
DrJoeGrine

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 02:59:29 AM

SCAMMER. Buyer Beware. Buy if you want to never get the bitcoins. This is some guy acting like a girl. SCAMMER.

DrJoeGrine

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 03:00:47 AM

SCAMMER

DrJoeGrine

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 03:01:42 AM

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

This is a scam. The person is trying to get people to purchase without escrow. You have to send her the money first and then she sends it. BUYER BEWARE.

littlemisszigzag114 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 03:03:10 AM

ill show my pics to prove who I am
littlemisszigzag114 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 03:12:22 AM

I really think its major rude no call me a man and a scamer when I haven't done one thing to prove either of that the nerve of people today is bananas omg
DrJoeGrine

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 03:14:04 AM

I really think its major rude no call me a man and a scamer when I haven't done one thing to prove either of that the nerve of people today is bananas omg

OK scamderella.

littlemisszigzag114 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 03:18:59 AM

ur a truly rude man and your the reason a stay single cuz guys like u im sorry if u had bad issues with women but that's no reason not to trust me
DrJoeGrine

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 03:25:21 AM

ur a truly rude man and your the reason a stay single cuz guys like u im sorry if u had bad issues with women but that's no reason not to trust me

Reason not to trust you is that you are a noob whom registered today, trying to get people to buy large sums of BTC without escrow to protect themselves. Secondly, you tried to get a free LTC coin by registering somewhere as a promotion, does not sound like you even have .05 BTC in your wallet. You are probably the worst scammer I have ever seen, you should just get a job and stop trying to rob people. Can't believe I actually took the time to right this out.

SCAMMER. Now that this account is now burnt,you should try to scam somewhere else please. I bet you have a penis and testacles scammer. LOLZ.

littlemisszigzag114 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 03:35:15 AM

I listed what I could do wat prices it up to the people if they want big orders I would do small orders first to prove my end but no reason to bad mouth and bash like this wow
DrJoeGrine

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 03:39:40 AM

BYE BYE now scammer.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: