Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:30:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: tradition at the beginning of the year?  (Read 108 times)
kevinzxz (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:16:34 AM

I see the development graph of bitcoin and ethereum of the price will increase from March and will slowly until november, then will increase again like rocket in December until early january new year, then mid january bitcoin and ethereum price will decrease and rise again in March (I see from 2015-2017 in coinmarketcap), I hope that by the year 2018 the price of bitcoin and ethereum will rise also in early March (if I am wrong im so sorry for this in my opinion because it is from my own observation  Cheesy).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:20:40 AM

Actually in January and February of last year and the year before last time there was a big fall, because most of cryptocurrency market transactions are in China, and China has a traditional festival, the Spring Festival, on this day, before and after people will withdrawal a lot of money. This has led to a shortage of funds in the entire cryptocurrency market, but this year I cannot understand,Because most of the trading volume is not in China. Huh

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:32:24 AM

I see the development graph of bitcoin and ethereum of the price will increase from March and will slowly until november, then will increase again like rocket in December until early january new year, then mid january bitcoin and ethereum price will decrease and rise again in March (I see from 2015-2017 in coinmarketcap), I hope that by the year 2018 the price of bitcoin and ethereum will rise also in early March (if I am wrong im so sorry for this in my opinion because it is from my own observation  Cheesy).

there was a ban by the china on the exchanges in the last year this caused the dip and now again china is planning to ban the crypto trading plus  recently korea has banned the trading of anonymous currencies thats why market is again in dip. but crypto is bigger than china and korea market will recover soon

trouble401

Activity: 72
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:40:55 AM

I actually think a lot of the talk of the crypto market struggling at the beginning of the year is a little misguided.  While its true that we have had January struggles for the last few years, I think it's just a coincidence.  I've been active in crypto since June of last year so its been 8 months for me.  In those 8 months we have seen 4 major corrections, that basically means a correction every other month.  When you think of it like that there's a 50% chance that we see a correction in any given month.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1135054)
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:41:24 AM

Actually in January and February of last year and the year before last time there was a big fall, because most of cryptocurrency market transactions are in China, and China has a traditional festival, the Spring Festival, on this day, before and after people will withdrawal a lot of money. This has led to a shortage of funds in the entire cryptocurrency market, but this year I cannot understand,Because most of the trading volume is not in China. Huh
People that want to get money for emergencies and for other activities like to do that for some reason. They should get a job like the rest of the people that need money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Futurm

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:51:31 AM

People that want to get money for emergencies and for other activities like to do that for some reason. They should get a job like the rest of the people that need money.
No, my friend.
It is because Chinese people spend a lot of money during the Spring Festival, such as friends' parties, family gatherings, giving children lucky money and so on. It may be a matter of cultural customs, they often like to gei a lot of money on the premise of the Spring Festival.

Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:01:23 AM

Bitcoin always affects all its altcoins about the prediction of its price. Big possibilities is there as when you see the graph every year January is the most predicted month but always recover in March. Its the best time for buying this coin its still cheap as you remember from the price last year. Also no reason for this coin not to recover its price.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:07:50 AM

Bitcoin always affects all its altcoins about the prediction of its price. Big possibilities is there as when you see the graph every year January is the most predicted month but always recover in March. Its the best time for buying this coin its still cheap as you remember from the price last year. Also no reason for this coin not to recover its price.

Its look like a pattern of bitcoin from 2015 to 2017 based on the chart in coinmarketcap but look like this january 2018 bitcoin have a lot of bad news happen that affect to most altcoin and bitcoin to be down but actually its so hard to know what will happen to bitcoin price there will be most event happen this year.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: