Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:55:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe people were duped by Butterfly Labs?
Yes
No

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BF Labs Inc. caught red-handed lying!  (Read 7308 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 04:25:47 AM

Bruno, I don't know what sort of mental disorder you suffer from and frankly I don't really care.  

I'll tell you what, why don't you come to BFL and take a tour of the place, meet the people that work here and bear personal witness to the whole business?  You seem to be under some strange manic obsession that is unexplainable, so perhaps actually seeing the thing you are obsessed with will return your chemical balance to it's more  ... rational ... state?

I'm serious, I will cover your hotel bill and travel expenses, all you have to do is show up to the offices.  Feel free to bring a friend and/or a camera if it will make you feel better and you want to.  The only thing I ask is you try not to talk about cocks and "jezz" the entire time.

I suspect you'll elect not to take me up on this offer, because I believe you are purely an attention seeking sensationalist that has no real interest in the welfare of the community or the truth.  It's all about what kind of attention you can garner for yourself, isn't it?

I accept!

Also, I WILL NOT pen another ill word about BFL until after such a meeting takes place and ONLY if such actions is warranted. Regardless, I'm pretty sure my overall negative comments will be scaled back considerably.

Also, please PM me a Bitcoin address so that I can now send you that $200. I'll assume you're only honestly seeking a single payment, with the other $200 you mentioned the other night being just banter.

Once received, just state on this forum somewhere that you did receive it. It doesn't have to go toward a charity as I've mentioned the other night. Use it for dinner. It truly doesn't matter.

I will also now refrain from using vile language in posts, e.g. jeez, cocksucker, MF, etc.

Honestly, Josh, this shit needs to stop, most of which has been on my part and not yours.

Whether you're aware of it or not, each and every Bitcoiner I've personally spoke with on the phone, I have spoken highly of you, with the only negative aspect pertaining to falsehoods either coming from you or Camp BFL.

I look forward to that address via a PM, bud.

Bruno Kucinskas
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 04:30:40 AM

Excellent, I look forward to your visit.  Please email me (or PM if you prefer) and we will sort out the details of when.  If you want to send the $200, send it to the BitcoinDF donation address.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
ninjarobot

Activity: 761
Merit: 500

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 04:40:40 AM

Nice move Josh. Hopefully this indicates a positive change in attitude for both you and Phin.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 04:44:34 AM

Nice move Josh. Hopefully this indicates a positive change in attitude for both you and Phin.

Josh cleverly played the Olive Branch Card before I had a chance to. Well-played!

Going to send that $200 USD now to where Josh desires it wants sent to.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 04:50:35 AM

Excellent, I look forward to your visit.  Please email me (or PM if you prefer) and we will sort out the details of when.  If you want to send the $200, send it to the BitcoinDF donation address.

Sent! I used Mt Gox rate of which equated to 1.55 BTC but sent 1.57 BTC to be fair.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 04:54:47 AM

Sent! I used Mt Gox rate of which equated to 1.55 BTC but sent 1.57 BTC to be fair.

* speechless *
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 04:57:05 AM

* speechless *

You have to admit, Xian, this shit is getting way outta hand. But don't worry, I'm already scheming on how to con BFL outta one of their logo coffee cups.  Grin
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 04:59:53 AM

I'm going to lock this thread, for it no longer serves a purpose and has been proven that its existence is base on misinformation on my part.

Josh, would you be so kind as to let me know what other threads of mine you like me to lock? Instead of the blanket response--ALL--please provide links. Chances are good I'll comply.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: