Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 03:41:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum in 2018 ?  (Read 427 times)
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:37:48 AM

Electroneum is a sham. They are one of the biggest disappointments last year because they screwed over ICO investors by launching the coin but not giving access to wallets even though they promised otherwise.

Their development team is a complete amateur group who can't even launch a website without expecting traffic. They are complete amateurs and have wasted the $40 million dollars worth of ICO funding they received. They will never be worth much.

Sell all your electroneum while you can.

when this project show up, a lot of Hype coming
i think thats because, the marketing strategy is good but less in development
more exchange will make etn growing a little bit

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
TommyAMD

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

Think anything special's going to happen, so it is at the same level as now, of course no one denies that he can climb wonderful images, but for some reason I doubt it.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:05:43 PM

Electroneum has been one of the most hyped and exciting coin, most investors were looking for $1 per etn to take peofit but that target seems very far away at the moment, i have also heard that they are planning for a fork, im not sure how it will effect the etn and its future.

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:25:54 PM

I think ETN is one of the popular coins when it launches its development is also very good but had dropped from the top 100 ranking then enter again to position 95 it signifies the team is working to make a good project one of them app mining in smartphones, and widening branches around the UK we'll see what will happen in late2018.
jlpabilonia

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

electroneum has a application in mobile you can download it in playstore.. i think electroneum has a potential to be a great coin. ETN is one of the popular coin. this coin is special, exciting. it is the one of the favorite altcoin, and also one of the favorite of the traders and investor.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:57:53 PM

electroneum has a application in mobile you can download it in playstore.. i think electroneum has a potential to be a great coin. ETN is one of the popular coin. this coin is special, exciting. it is the one of the favorite altcoin, and also one of the favorite of the traders and investor.
First of all, I am not very much ok with the idea of downloading or enjoying any crypto coin by help of smartphones because IoT and cell phones a little more vulnerable to cyber criminals than PCs. Secondly, it is not that special or popular as you are saying. With due respect, its community is nothing to that one of bitcoin, Ethereum or other famous crypto currencies. Better is to stick with the real ones.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:55:23 PM

ETN is receiving a lot of support from investors all over the world, although it can be exploited by telephone but ETN has kept very good value. In the coming time ETN will have some great events to be held so I am investing in ETH now, which is a worthwhile investment.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:11:55 PM

The only good thing about electroneum, is that you can mine it easily, also, there is a lot of liquidity on all the exchanges that i have it listed. That is why i prefer to mine electroneum instead of ethereum.
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:29:54 AM

Since I'm a investor I do hope Electroneum will see a big pump at some point but as others have said I'm not so sure anymore. They claimed a lot of partnerships but still price is very low so let's see how it goes. Will hold my bag to end of 2018 and revaluate if I should sell or not.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:59:21 AM

I think there's already a lot of coin associated with playstore, and this is not new for investors anymore, but if investors have different views such as their security level on the app maybe they will be more interested in this
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:59:45 AM

There is biggest shame than Electroneum. The scams ICO and also newest ICO who did fall down near 80 percent of their ICO price. Electroneum has still a lot of potential. Just be patient.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:11:49 AM

There is biggest shame than Electroneum. The scams ICO and also newest ICO who did fall down near 80 percent of their ICO price. Electroneum has still a lot of potential. Just be patient.

I hope I won't be regret about the electroneum, because I sold it three months ago because I'm worried about that coin, but now I want to invest again because I believe it have a great potential and I will gain profits from electroneum.
desertaxe

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:43:39 AM

Electroneum is a sham. They are one of the biggest disappointments last year because they screwed over ICO investors by launching the coin but not giving access to wallets even though they promised otherwise.

Their development team is a complete amateur group who can't even launch a website without expecting traffic. They are complete amateurs and have wasted the $40 million dollars worth of ICO funding they received. They will never be worth much.

Sell all your electroneum while you can.
Agree!

ETN is not convenient for investment! I wold not pay even a penny for this coin. Cuz it's unstable project! That means they may stop this project for a while or permanently!
Additionally, there are 21 billion coin supply as in total (BTW, Bitcoin has 21 mio). ETN has big air drop for mobile miners (10 ETN in 48 hours) just for nothing! Let's assume ETN=1USD. in this case each ETN mobile miner get payed their phone bills + internet for free! Is it realistic?
ETN will never become even 1 cent!
THE MORE COIN THE MORE CHEAP!
ETN should stop mobile mining or reduce the giveaway amount such as 0.0001 ETN per day

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:57:29 AM

I made out my mind about Electroneum the moment the failed to solve issues in day one of the release . I was big supporter of them during ICO phase, but I am not an idiot and I am pretty sure that what happened at release time was a big lie to hide something, all the talk about protecting people coins was pure BS anyone with half a mind would have smell that there is something untold . I think what happened at release time was something about failing with there development and all things fall part, they had no skilled development team and for an ICO that collected around 40 million if I remember correctly, not having a decent development team will get them in a lot of trouble with big investors so they simply came out with this big lie about projecting users coins, until this moment I have no idea what they was trying to protect, the coins was virtual as there was no blockchain yet, and they never answered the question what changed that made us safe later when they allowed us to access our coins ! . I logged in with my main email and password and the so called fix, what changed I have no idea .

Electroneum for me is just a big fail and an example of how good marketing can turn nothing into something big without even have to back it up with anything .
Trtuc

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:06:19 AM

Honestly I do not see the usefulness of this coin, he had a crazy hype at the beginning but then with the passage of time I did not notice any change to keep all this hype
iqlynaz

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:13:13 AM

have you seen their roadmap ?
it might hyped so hard in the beginning but yeah you know their supply and inflation is big
and with btc condition now, it fall so hard, 2018 is BTC month Grin
Trtuc

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:48:03 PM

I will follow this coin closely because at the moment I notice some important changes I will buy a little something
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:18:05 PM

Honestly I do not see the usefulness of this coin, he had a crazy hype at the beginning but then with the passage of time I did not notice any change to keep all this hype
It's real that this coin is just hype and because of what it launched of mining on mobile made it also popular.

But now it looks like the quietness of this coin tells that this is more than just nothing.

This is how the life of a coin goes if it doesn't have something to offer in real life. I thought it will be used by some gaming company but it looks dead.
georgereyes

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:02:02 PM

Electroneum is a shitcoin, forked monero lmao
Trtuc

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:20:08 AM

It's real that this coin is just hype and because of what it launched of mining on mobile made it also popular.

But now it looks like the quietness of this coin tells that this is more than just nothing.

This is how the life of a coin goes if it doesn't have something to offer in real life. I thought it will be used by some gaming company but it looks dead.

for this I had participated in the ico, but then I sold everything because I have not seen the use of this coin anymore
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: