Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:51:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum in 2018 ?  (Read 427 times)
bekkioPEK

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:05:29 AM

this coin has received a lot of money during the ICO, the truth is that it is a shitcoin like many, it has also touched the 15 cents ... I am very disappointed not to have realized I had to sell as soon as it was 10-15 cents .. Oh well, all experience

eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

Honestly I do not see the usefulness of this coin, he had a crazy hype at the beginning but then with the passage of time I did not notice any change to keep all this hype
It's real that this coin is just hype and because of what it launched of mining on mobile made it also popular.

But now it looks like the quietness of this coin tells that this is more than just nothing.

This is how the life of a coin goes if it doesn't have something to offer in real life. I thought it will be used by some gaming company but it looks dead.

for this I had participated in the ico, but then I sold everything because I have not seen the use of this coin anymore
Those rumors before that this coin will be used for something bigger or being accepted in the gaming industry was just hoax?

This coin is dropping like others because it's also a bitcoin comrade.

Can't blame the downness of this coin but with it's usage, you're right.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:32:57 PM

Electroneum is created, stored and paid electronically. No individual or organization can control or control it this year it will have new opportunities for 2018. They are based on the Blockchain platform.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:47:30 PM

Hi All,

What are u thinking about Electroneum in 2018 ? can u pls share your opinions.

Considering that the number of mobile miners are constantly increasing, thus the number of its supporters is increasing. However, The mobile mining seems to be the cause of hold-back for ETN. Many are acquiring ETN without buying and without buying means no demand. 2018 might just be like what ETN is in now. Well, based from the ETN team, their projected moon for ETN is in 5 years so just hoard them for now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: