Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:12:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining Deal !!!! 21 Bitmain Machines  (Read 833 times)
ldelarosa02 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:37:25 AM

****** See Images Attach -*-*---

Hello,

First, I would like to apologize for my grammar as English is not my primary Language.
I have 17 Antminer S9   and 4 Antminer L3+  Total of 21 Machines for sale

these machines are currently mining in my garage and are only 2 to 3 weeks old, I'm selling these machines because the Heat and the noise are driving me crazy and my first electric bill almost gave me a hard attack.

# 17 Anminer S9           $3,428 Each
# 4  Anminer L3+
------------------------
Total = $72,000 (21 Miners) or 7.0 BTC

I already sold some machines on Amazon and eBay, but they put a hold on my account because i pass my selling limits. this is why I'm listing the rest of them here.
this deal is only unstill amazon restore my selling privileges.  

Local Pick up is available, but certified funds will have to be provided like bank certified check
Kennesaw GA 30144

No SCam

you can contact me at luissdelarosa@gmail.com

https://screenshot.net/zn876up
https://i.screenshot.net/znp9ju1
https://screenshot.net/1309qa9
https://screenshot.net/peyo3f7
https://screenshot.net/k1g7yfq

ldelarosa02 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:37:59 AM

I completely agree with buying the machines from China, one thing you probably don't know is that when the machines arrive you have to pay taxes to UPS about 2k + you have to wait for this machines to become available and when they do the profit is no longer the same. right now the price of 1 of this machines is $2,375 when you calculate Wait time + shipping cost + tax each of them ends-up costing you about 3k I am offering them at $3,500, not a bad deal.
jeecom

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:05:50 AM

I am interested in buying your miners - can you message me?  I tried to message you but you have messages from newbies blocked.
ldelarosa02 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

I am interested in buying your miners - can you message me?  I tried to message you but you have messages from newbies blocked.

send me an email: Luissdelarosa@gmail.com
ishmael.lupin

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

I completely agree with buying the machines from China, one thing you probably don't know is that when the machines arrive you have to pay taxes to UPS about 2k + you have to wait for this machines to become available and when they do the profit is no longer the same. right now the price of 1 of this machines is $2,375 when you calculate Wait time + shipping cost + tax each of them ends-up costing you about 3k I am offering them at $3,500, not a bad deal.
I am sorry but what and why you have to pay taxes for UPS?
lossol

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:36:38 PM

More like $2700 including taxes & shipping for both S9 and PSU. Plus there's no warranty from Bitmain buying it from you. You can only get higher prices on eBay or Amazon from newbies who have never mined before. They are crazy now with bitcoin so they will pay 2x-3x for them. But when they start mining, they will realize like you how much noise and heat they generate and how much more they actually have to pay for electricity!
Par Avion

Activity: 99
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:49:45 PM

Pretty positive I've seen these guys advertise on New York City facebook or craigslist, I can't find the link right now but that GA location is something that stuck out.

Be careful with this one. Seemed shady
ldelarosa02 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:21:33 PM

Pretty positive I've seen these guys advertise on New York City facebook or craigslist, I can't find the link right now but that GA location is something that stuck out.

Be careful with this one. Seemed shady

*I have not posted this item on craigslist*

I'm not trying to scam anyone,  I'm willing to provide a picture of my driver license and local pickup with no cash. if interested email me and I will provide my personal cell phone and work number.  I just want to get rid of all of this machines.

ldelarosa02 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:20:49 PM

Is this a scam yet?

This is not a Scam!!!! Im already getting upset about people  mentioning the word SCAM when they havent had a conversation with me.  to clear any dought here is all my info:

Name: Luis De La rosa
Phone: 770-885-7195
Address: 4097 Amberly CT
             Kennesaw, GA 30144

If you or any1 needs more information please text me and we can do a VIDEO CALL AND i will show you my Driver License and all machines working.

Please text me before calling as I don't answer any call after working hours.

***** I will delete this post when the And miners are sold. ***
taserz

Activity: 800
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:28:54 PM

I will buy all s9's off you for $40k

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:08:02 AM

Is this a scam yet?

This is not a Scam!!!! Im already getting upset about people  mentioning the word SCAM when they havent had a conversation with me.  to clear any dought here is all my info:

Kennesaw, GA 30144

If you or any1 needs more information please text me and we can do a VIDEO CALL AND i will show you my Driver License and all machines working.

don't you think it would be easier for you and for everybody else if you would simple make a video. in this video either show yourself (since you have no problem disclosing your personal info) or a paper with your bitcointalk account name and the date with the miners ofcourse and then post it here?

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

ldelarosa02 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:04:37 AM

Is this a scam yet?

This is not a Scam!!!! Im already getting upset about people  mentioning the word SCAM when they havent had a conversation with me.  to clear any dought here is all my info:

Kennesaw, GA 30144

don't you think it would be easier for you and for everybody else if you would simple make a video. in this video either show yourself (since you have no problem disclosing your personal info) or a paper with your bitcointalk account name and the date with the miners ofcourse and then post it here?

This is A great Idea, I will make the video right now?
ldelarosa02 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:09:32 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 04:44:20 PM by ldelarosa02

to clear any dought here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDQJbm0onjM
chemvidswoot

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:50:15 PM

Thank you for making the video - quite refreshing to see somebody actually do that for once. I emailed you - thanks Luis!
Docta

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:27:46 AM

hahaha how in god's name did you have that many s9's and l3's running in your garage?

are you an electrician?

i can barely BARELY run one L3+ and one r4 and 2 other GPU rigs and they're spread all over my house because using them in any other way will blow out fuses lol

also, i'm interested in buying one or 2 of your machines.  I live close enough to you to drive and pick them up.  I'm hoping you can tell me your secret for running electricity to that many asics, and how you managed to keep your garage under 200 degrees hahaa.  are any of the chips damaged from overheating?
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:27:54 PM

Damn man, hat's off to you for doing the vid, but I wouldn't have given my addy and personal info out on this scam-ridden forum.  Shocked

I'm all set with ASIC's for a while but good luck on your sale and don't get screwed by other newb accounts.
I'm surprised that you are using a newb account, considering the setup you have and investment involved.

Go Big or Go Home.
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:24:10 AM

Hey.

thanks for that video. very nice! and you deserve to get credit for all the effort you put into providing us with some evidence you are legit.
sorry for doubting you, but this forum is just SWARMING with scammers on a daily basis.

good job man and I hope you manage to sell them! Cheesy

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

ldelarosa02 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:42:51 AM

hahaha how in god's name did you have that many s9's and l3's running in your garage?

are you an electrician?

i can barely BARELY run one L3+ and one r4 and 2 other GPU rigs and they're spread all over my house because using them in any other way will blow out fuses lol

also, i'm interested in buying one or 2 of your machines.  I live close enough to you to drive and pick them up.  I'm hoping you can tell me your secret for running electricity to that many asics, and how you managed to keep your garage under 200 degrees hahaa.  are any of the chips damaged from overheating?

Well, my background is programming but I have some electrical knowledge; To answer your first question all of the ships are fine I have an AC unit only for the Antminers, I been lucky enough that the weather has been in my favor this past month, but in regular temperature the AC help but it reduces the amount of Anmiters I can use due to the electricity consumption.

in my house, i can only run 13 ASIC Miners at a time, but it almost max-out the capacity of my meter, which is BERRY DANGEROUS I wouldn't recommend anyone to try it unless you have electrical knowledge. (this could burn your house in no time!!!!)

if you want to run more than 3 machines you have to  calculate how many AMPs  your Home really uses  at Full capacity, this will involve turning all of your daily electrical equipment  ON to find out he max AMPS, ones you have the number of AMPs your home used at full capacity you can then used whatever amount you have left. the next part is simple runing a 220v line from you baker box to the miners with wire #2 or 3 and  a 90AMP breaker.   (*******Please don't try this if Electricity is not your field!!!******)

ldelarosa02 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:49:58 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 10:02:55 AM by ldelarosa02

*****Update****

If you have any question about the Asic Miners they are on Hold, someone is flying to GA on Monday to get them all for the asking price.

if he doesn't take them I will be letting you guys know. 

Thanks
-Luis
ldelarosa02 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:02:25 AM

Damn man, hat's off to you for doing the vid, but I wouldn't have given my addy and personal info out on this scam-ridden forum.  Shocked

I'm all set with ASIC's for a while but good luck on your sale and don't get screwed by other newb accounts.
I'm surprised that you are using a newb account, considering the setup you have and investment involved.

Well, I have been into this Bitcoin / Blockchain Tech for a long time but never had the time to signup for a forum till recently that is why my account appears as a newbie.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: