Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:27:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOO - Game Payments & Distribution - Unity Integrated Payment Partner  (Read 8083 times)
ahkiatt

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:32:56 AM

MOO Store Update #3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTWC270t6M8&

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahkiatt

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:08:38 AM

MOO Store Update #4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9_6r9zE500
ahkiatt

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 03:05:44 AM

Meet the Team: https://medium.com/p/7d8caafd9356

MOO Store Update #5: https://medium.com/p/254e9a16680b

Featured Game - Hunters League: https://medium.com/p/6e351aa876c8

Blog Post - 90% of all ICOs will fail, so why will CloudMoolah survive: https://medium.com/@Cloudmoolah/90-of-icos-will-fail-so-why-will-cloudmoolah-survive-191095cc51a
angel.yo

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:06:34 AM

Hello,

I would like to ask a few questions regarding the project.

First I would like to know what are the team's intentions regarding listing of the tokens. I would like to know what will happen in the situation of not being able to list the token till 31th of July. Unlocking the tokens without any market making strategy or exchanges providing liquidity the price would drop substantially.
Have you considered keeping the tokens locked until you can provide enough liquidity?

Another question that I have is regarding the partnership with Unity. You have integrated your payment system in the Unity Editor, which I guess provides some cash flow. Have you considered using some percent of this cash flow and turning it into XMO tokens? I do not mean you should buy back tokens from exchanges, my idea is to provide the option for the users of this payment system to pay with your tokens which they should buy from exchanges. This method of payment could be incentivized with some sort of discount.
I have read about another project that is integrating blockchain and crypto into a working business and they have announced that 50% of all fiat cash flow going trough their platform will be exchanged for their token bought from exchanges at current prices from the customers themselves (the project is ENDOR, you can check it out). I believe this makes a stable and organic demand for their tokens and a great way of spreading the word.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts on both questions.
ahkiatt

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:24:04 AM

Hello,

First I would like to know what are the team's intentions regarding listing of the tokens. I would like to know what will happen in the situation of not being able to list the token till 31th of July. Unlocking the tokens without any market making strategy or exchanges providing liquidity the price would drop substantially.
Have you considered keeping the tokens locked until you can provide enough liquidity?

Another question that I have is regarding the partnership with Unity. You have integrated your payment system in the Unity Editor, which I guess provides some cash flow. Have you considered using some percent of this cash flow and turning it into XMO tokens? I do not mean you should buy back tokens from exchanges, my idea is to provide the option for the users of this payment system to pay with your tokens which they should buy from exchanges. This method of payment could be incentivized with some sort of discount.
I have read about another project that is integrating blockchain and crypto into a working business and they have announced that 50% of all fiat cash flow going trough their platform will be exchanged for their token bought from exchanges at current prices from the customers themselves (the project is ENDOR, you can check it out). I believe this makes a stable and organic demand for their tokens and a great way of spreading the word.

Hi,

Thanks for the questions.

We are close to closing the exchange, hope to bring you all good news before the end of the month. Further delaying the unlocking of the token may lead to the deterioration of trust in the MOO Token. I personally believe that it’s a matter of pros and cons. Rest assured that we have a plan and will keep you all updated whenever we can.

Regarding your second question. Yes MOO Tokens will be used as a form of payment for the upcoming MOO Store. However I am struggling to see how this is different from a standard buy back scheme which may affect the way governing bodies around the world perceive us as a utility or security token. Could you shed some light on this?
angel.yo

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:00:28 AM

Hello,

Hi,

We are close to closing the exchange, hope to bring you all good news before the end of the month. Further delaying the unlocking of the token may lead to the deterioration of trust in the MOO Token. I personally believe that it’s a matter of pros and cons. Rest assured that we have a plan and will keep you all updated whenever we can.

Regarding your second question. Yes MOO Tokens will be used as a form of payment for the upcoming MOO Store. However I am struggling to see how this is different from a standard buy back scheme which may affect the way governing bodies around the world perceive us as a utility or security token. Could you shed some light on this?

Regarding my second question - I believe that the space is young and not so user friendly, that is why I consider helping customers with using XMO tokens a big plus. With the difficulty of getting your hands on some tokens (going trough fiat/crypto exchange and then crypto/crypto exchange and all their verification processes) I believe that it would be of enormous advantage for the project if there is some way of moving this process faster. I believe the method that I am trying to describe provides the possibility for customers to benefit from the XMO tokens with the help of the team. In stead of just providing the option for customers to pay with XMO tokens, there should be a way of paying with FIAT and signing some sort of agreement that the payment would be used for buying tokens on behalf of the customer and paying with them.

For easier presentation of what I am trying to suggest I would give this example:
I go into the Unity Editor and wish to pay. I see there is an option to pay with FIAT or with XMO tokens. Lets say there is a discount when paying with XMO tokens (because of price fluctuations or just for incentivizing the usage of the token) I have no idea how to buy XMO tokens, however there is a third option. Pay with FIAT and sign an agreement in which a representative uses my money to buy XMO tokens and then pay for me. Legally this is not a buy back and should not affect the way governing bodies perceive the token, because the company has bought tokens in the name of another party and not for their own. It is just a service that the company provides. Im not sure how is this regulated in the country where you operate and if there are any restrains, but I believe it is worth looking into, because it would provide better customer experience when paying with XMO tokens and would make stable demand for the token.
I hope I have made it clearer and you might consider it as an option.
imandev

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

CloudMoolah (XMOO) may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b4e0c8043de830aeb462b48
ahkiatt

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:29:21 AM

Hello,

Hi,

Regarding my second question - I believe that the space is young and not so user friendly, that is why I consider helping customers with using XMO tokens a big plus. With the difficulty of getting your hands on some tokens (going trough fiat/crypto exchange and then crypto/crypto exchange and all their verification processes) I believe that it would be of enormous advantage for the project if there is some way of moving this process faster. I believe the method that I am trying to describe provides the possibility for customers to benefit from the XMO tokens with the help of the team. In stead of just providing the option for customers to pay with XMO tokens, there should be a way of paying with FIAT and signing some sort of agreement that the payment would be used for buying tokens on behalf of the customer and paying with them.

For easier presentation of what I am trying to suggest I would give this example:
I go into the Unity Editor and wish to pay. I see there is an option to pay with FIAT or with XMO tokens. Lets say there is a discount when paying with XMO tokens (because of price fluctuations or just for incentivizing the usage of the token) I have no idea how to buy XMO tokens, however there is a third option. Pay with FIAT and sign an agreement in which a representative uses my money to buy XMO tokens and then pay for me. Legally this is not a buy back and should not affect the way governing bodies perceive the token, because the company has bought tokens in the name of another party and not for their own. It is just a service that the company provides. Im not sure how is this regulated in the country where you operate and if there are any restrains, but I believe it is worth looking into, because it would provide better customer experience when paying with XMO tokens and would make stable demand for the token.

I see, will discuss this with the rest of the team to see if it is doable. We have plans to make XMOO available over the counter but that is still in the works.
angel.yo

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:30:37 PM

Hello,

Hi,

I see, will discuss this with the rest of the team to see if it is doable. We have plans to make XMOO available over the counter but that is still in the works.

Great to hear that!

I am a big fan of the project and really hope to see it reach its full potential. Don't let the "bears" frighten you guys and know that there are people counting on you  Smiley
ahkiatt

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:41:09 AM

MOO Token Exchange Listing Update — With More to Come: https://medium.com/@Cloudmoolah/moo-token-exchange-listing-update-with-more-to-come-77bce9da3ed4

Video Summary of blog post: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KaRE2fMgaE& For MOO enthusiasts who prefer visual and aural stimuli
ahkiatt

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:45:22 AM

New Partnership — Singapore Game Company Cloud Alliance Announces Partnership with Hong Kong Mainboard Listed Company Shunten International’s Wonderful Future Enterprises -https://medium.com/@Cloudmoolah/new-partnership-singapore-game-company-cloud-alliance-announces-partnership-with-shunten-641c8d3a5050
ahkiatt

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

XMOO is going to be listed on Coinsuper! - http://bit.ly/2AFXtqi
Pirlolrip2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:33:42 AM

Through the use of Moo tokens (native currency), game developers will be able to easily collect in app revenue from gamers who don't yet have access to debit/ credit card facilities. The team leading this project has nearly 3 decades worth of experience in the marketing/ gaming domain. In addition to this, all of the team members have been in the Asian gaming industry for quite a while.
ahkiatt

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:46:51 AM

Through the use of Moo tokens (native currency), game developers will be able to easily collect in app revenue from gamers who don't yet have access to debit/ credit card facilities. The team leading this project has nearly 3 decades worth of experience in the marketing/ gaming domain. In addition to this, all of the team members have been in the Asian gaming industry for quite a while.

Thank you for your kind words!
Sionadgeocon

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:57:02 AM

Wonderful projects and efficient solution! Integrate crypto in the real economy give credibility to the technology for a next level of diffusion! I think all will be good if team not change the vision.
mobilegentlehy

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:40:56 AM

I saw the founding team has the collective experience of over 30 years in the publishing industry and paid video This is truly the innovation system, new nature. I like it very much. I think the project will certainly succeed
ahkiatt

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:44:16 AM

Wonderful projects and efficient solution! Integrate crypto in the real economy give credibility to the technology for a next level of diffusion! I think all will be good if team not change the vision.

No plans to change the vision, all things are going according as planned. We will continue to work to make positive change to the crypto and gaming ecosystems by combining the best of both worlds!
python4d

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:57:04 PM

update?
MasBejo

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 04:49:46 AM

Hi, I have tried sending emails to the MOO tokensales@cloudmoolah.io with no response.  Our company would like to become a partner with CloudMoolah to distribute our mobile store app tokens. Is this possible?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: