Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need advice on a erc20 token code  (Read 76 times)
Bitman78 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:14:51 AM

I need to find a code for an erc20 token that can be used on a block chain app acting as currency but also be able to use to convert from fiat into that currency and be good at processing payments all on the same app is this possible?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:40:34 AM

What code? You are trying to find your ETH address? First thing is blockchain doesn't support ERC20 tokens. You have to make ERC20 supported wallet to get ERC20 tokens. Myetherwallet, MetaMask, ImToken are some ERC20 tokens supported wallets. If you want to convert some ERC20 tokens to fiat currency first you have to find that tokens on some exchanges. If that tokens in exchanges you can convert them to BTC or ETH. After that you can withdraw to your card or bank using cex.io, coinbase and many more trusted sites. If you have questions with it PM me I can help you. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: