Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Speedcoin?  (Read 388 times)
Durr_1412 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:50:15 AM

Hello everyone,

I just found out the coin named Speedcoin, but I can't find more any information about it?

Can you please tell me the spec of this coin?

Thank you so much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zabusa94

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:56:10 PM

Hello everyone,

I just found out the coin named Speedcoin, but I can't find more any information about it?

Thank you so much.
This is a scamcoin,more speed than bitcoin, now there is a big airdrop https://speedcoin.org/a/16110
Simply, download wallet, copy and mail your address on the site and you will have 500 speed, then you can register with facebook and get another 500 coins.
anucrypto

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

Speedcoin is an open sources peer to peer internet currency that enables instant payment to anyone in the world. It makes online transaction easy and efficient .
Durr_1412 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much.
This is a scamcoin,more speed than bitcoin, now there is a big airdrop https://speedcoin.org/a/16110
Simply, download wallet, copy and mail your address on the site and you will have 500 speed, then you can register with facebook and get another 500 coins.

It's funny. If you say it was a scamcoin, then why should I join the airdrop.
Just ignore it dude.
Yusran

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

Brother, Speedcoin is a lite version of Bitcoin (How it works video) and make online transactions easy and efficient. Read Press about Speedcoin. Get 500 Speedcoins for Free. If you never used bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency before, now is a good time to start with Speedcoin to see how it works. It's not scam though

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FaithNlove_24

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:43:15 AM

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much.

Just asking you for future references on how to tell if a coin is a scam. How do you know this is a scamcoin if there is just an airdrop for this? Any sources or links for a good read on it being a scamcoin?
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:54:05 AM

Speedcoin is an affiliate program created by an individual or group of people. Some said that they are getting paid but some said it is a scam. In our country we had this same type of affiliate program. At first they are paying the members but after about a few days they just disappear. For me I won't join in a new program if I'm not sure that I will be paid.

FaithNlove_24

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:59:05 AM

Speedcoin is an affiliate program created by an individual or group of people. Some said that they are getting paid but some said it is a scam. In our country we had this same type of affiliate program. At first they are paying the members but after about a few days they just disappear. For me I won't join in a new program if I'm not sure that I will be paid.

So basically, there is no links or evidence proving that they are a scam? It's basically people coming online and spitting the word "scam" out, every chance they get? This doesn't make sense to me why people do that...

For example: People called coinzilla a scam or crap, just because they took down the banners on peoples site. They took it down for maintenance and to add extra security on the banners to make them safe, but the customers who were pissed off started coming online and saying they were crap and a scam... Seems like people just like to throw the "scam" word around every chance they get.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:59:53 AM

SPEEDCOIN ?
Speedcoin is a secure digital currency based on peer-to-peer system (similar to BitTorrent) that help people to make fast anonymous payments to anyone in the world without any commissions. It is based on the scrypt proof-of-work algorithm. New blocks are generated every 60 seconds. Block Reward is 25 coins. Difficulty is retargeted after each block using the Kimoto Gravity Well algorithm (KGW).
More in info and free coin to you!
http://spd.today/16847
King Pajeet

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:02:11 AM

Speedcoin is an open sources peer to peer internet currency that enables instant payment to anyone in the world. It makes online transaction easy and efficient .

How does that sound different to any other crypto currency?

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:21:53 AM

How does that sound different to any other crypto currency?

Speedcoin (SPD) is actually an open sourced peer to peer internet currency that enables instant payment to anyone in the world. This is a lite adaptation of BTC and makes online transactions easy and effective. According to the article I happen to read, it is based on Scrypt Adaptive Nfactor algorithm. Currently, after browsing for the currency value of SPD at coinmarket cap site, there was no value at all on this currency and still not sure if this is still active or not.
acell101

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:42:10 AM

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much.
Speedcoin is a lite version of bitcoin,it works they same as bitcoin but who cares anyway. It was launched last april 2014 but it doesnt make noise in cryptoworld, today is the day that I first learned about it.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

It's a referral coin, it is widely spreaded in social media, i think the purpose of this airdrop is to get some user information, I once tried it, but for you to get the 500spd you need to login using your fb in their system which is very bad idea, stay away to this SCAMCOIN.
oludare1

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:14:02 PM

Speedcoin is a secure digital currency based on peer-to-peer system (similar to BitTorrent) that help people to make fast anonymous payments to anyone in the world without any commissions. It is based on the scrypt proof-of-work algorithm. New blocks are generated every 60 seconds.
bamine

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:52:17 PM

Hi i have 1000 speedcoin. But i didnt find a platform to exchange it... 🤔
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much.
I think this is an unprofitable coin that can not be sold anywhere else. This coin is widely advertised in social networks.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Bluecher

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:04:20 AM

Is the coin dead??
Ceto

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:27:54 AM

This project seems to be not serious or even a scam may be. The description is somewhat incomplete and inconsistent. They report about even and free of charge distribution of the coins between participants but later propose to buy them as well. That's weird.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:09:14 PM

Factually, Speedcoin is a project related to the GoUrl - Bitcoin Payment Gateway / Processor https://gourl.io . FYI: You can use them for testing GoUrl code, since they do not seem to have a "sandbox" option.

GoUrl Wordpress Plugin Features

100% Free Open Source Plugin on Github.com
    No Monthly Fee, Transaction Fee from 0%
    No Bank Account Needed, Global, No Chargebacks
    Set your prices in USD/EUR/etc or in Bitcoin/Altcoin
    Get payments straight to your bitcoin/altcoin wallets
    Read here how to convert bitcoins to USD/EUR/etc
    Accept Bitcoin, Altcoins, etc on your Website Online
    Pay-Per-Product - sell your products for bitcoins
    Pay-Per-Download - make money on file downloads
    Pay-Per-View/Video - paid access to your videos
    Pay-Per-Membership - paid access to your premium pages
    Easy integration bitcoin payments with any other plugins
    Affiliate Program for other wordpress plugin owners
    Affiliate Program for php/wp developers
    Working with third-party plugins - WooCommerce, WP eCommerce, Jigoshop, MarketPress, bbPress Forum, EDD, AppThemes, Paid Memberships Pro, Bitcoin Donations ...
    Free Support in the integration of GoUrl Payments
https://gourl.io/bitcoin-wordpress-plugin.html

Google is sometimes your friend   Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: