Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:35:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Telegram followers real? Can you pay for followers?  (Read 150 times)
acuriousinvestor (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:54:04 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 09:56:58 AM by acuriousinvestor

It seems like everyone is judging a project by how many followers they have. Is there anyway to buy followers? Or is everyone a legit person that join on their own behalf?
cryptozw

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:20:52 AM

It seems like everyone is judging a project by how many followers they have. Is there anyway to buy followers? Or is everyone a legit person that join on their own behalf?

Telegram followers are real but mostly some are bought just to create hype. Either way they are just followers. I know a lot of guys out there who sell followers for telegram, twitter, facebook likes and I also provide medium claps and followers for a fee.

AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:30:00 PM

Almost all subscribers are real. This amount is due to the marketing company for subscribing subscribers (for example, Telegram bounty)

zavisan

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:48:54 PM

theres some websites that can get you any followers you want, but i forgot the website name. and from what i remember, if you got the link and succesfully got the followers, change your password immediately so that the app/link cant control who you follow. hope it helps
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:03:40 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 02:26:53 PM by Zocadas

It is the same like on your blog or app. You have several opportunities to get followers to your channel.
1. Get genuine followers with a meaningful headline.
2. Use paid services to do the promotion for you.
3. Paid services for paid followers (not reccommended, because they mostly are inactive)
4. Write articles on your blog, social channels and landingpages.
5. Cross promotion through existing channels.
6. Advertise here in forum.
Because of the many opportunities to get followers, you can not generally say, if all followers are real or not.
If you are providing here your telegram group with meaningful content or service, you needn't buy followers. It is only important to make it public and you are here (service section) on a good place, if your trlegram channel is about cryptocurrencies.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:19:01 PM

Actually i have a lot of friends in telegram and for me that's is more real than in my twitter and facebook friends because in fb or twitter you only need to post in that without talking not like in my telegram group that always have topic about our daily lives and more on crypto,i don't join in many twitter campaigns here because most of my follower there are not crypto related and about my facebook i think it's confidential.

ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:56:01 PM

i saw many places where you can buy telegram followers. I just do not understand why it's needed.

TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:00:46 PM

i saw many places where you can buy telegram followers. I just do not understand why it's needed.

Most projects require followers or friends in social media including telegram.
because it will affect this project , of course the more tau know the object will be more and more who will be interested in a project thanks
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:34:11 PM

The followers on the telegram are real and Project with campaigns include in their rules to follow their account on telegram so the applicants were forced to follow it. In this way, the followers were became many and this affects the projects popularity. If the project is worth the amount of followers , i will not question it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:13:58 PM

I have seen groups grow by the thousands per hour during a well promoted airdrop. I saw a group grow from 100 members to 5k in 2 hours last night and they were definitely real...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: