Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: @INABA / BFL_JOSH - When is my order going to ship?  (Read 1744 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 01:48:56 AM

"Sorry, it's impossible to conduct any sort of business on these forums."

... yet spends thousands of dollars to advertise on these forums in the hopes of gaining more business.

In their defense, they didnt announce and advertise Monarch project on here. Its you ppl that fcking make that thread and then complained.

If you actually dont want to do business with them, dont make a fcking post about it, dont buy their products.... and shut up all together.

Yet you keep "advertising" every time you post in BFL's thread.

It's worse than that! Each time WE start a new BFL thread, theymos places a BFL ad between the first and second post--ON EACH PAGE!

Just goes to show that Josh is correct: We are Monumental Assholes!

Madness!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 01:52:33 AM

He could't care less. You're not important as a consumer.

Sorry.

Yeah this is the PM I just got from him in response to my request to answer the OP.

"Sorry, it's impossible to conduct any sort of business on these forums.  You should contact customer service, they are the ones that could better answer your question.  I really can't answer questions like that."

Nice..  Huh

It sounds like he could have just put the answer in the Private Message but chose not to, or he had no clue what the answer was. Either way, if the Chief Operations Officer (BFL_Josh/Inaba) has no idea when your product will ship or why it is delayed, you should probably seek a refund.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 02:05:05 AM

I ordered a 5GH/s Miner on the 6th of May.

When I ordered I was assured it would be delivered by July.

And you actually believed them??

On August the 8th I asked for a refund and on August the 15th I was told this would not be possible.

And you actually believe them?? LOL

So can you please tell me, simply, when my order will finally ship and what possible reason there could be for orders taking so long?

Would you still believe them even if they told you?

I am tired of reading through pages and pages of abuse and conspiracy theories - can you simply answer my question?

Put on your big boy pants and wait like a good little investomer!

Do you not believe everyone you buy something from over the internet?

Do you usually have to do hours of research just to see if the company you are going to buy from are fraudulent or not?

I have purchased hundreds of products from the internet - this is the first time someone has just blatantly not delivered and does not even seem to even have the courtesy to be even slightly concerned about it.

I fail to see why it is so hard to give me a straight answer - why is it taking so long? I have read page after page of threads about BFL and still cannot really figure out why orders are not being shipped faster than what seems like one technician hand making each unit one at a time. If I did this to my customers my business would be gone and I would feel totally ashamed.

Should I just wait for a another month, 6 months, year?? Seems like none of you has the balls to stand up to BFL - you are happy to just wait indefinitely. I'm vexed.

did this guy just asked the obvious?

no wonder.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 02:38:40 AM

He could't care less. You're not important as a consumer.

Sorry.

Yeah this is the PM I just got from him in response to my request to answer the OP.

"Sorry, it's impossible to conduct any sort of business on these forums.  You should contact customer service, they are the ones that could better answer your question.  I really can't answer questions like that."

Nice..  Huh

It sounds like he could have just put the answer in the Private Message but chose not to, or he had no clue what the answer was. Either way, if the Chief Operations Officer (BFL_Josh/Inaba) has no idea when your product will ship or why it is delayed, you should probably seek a refund.

[Archive] BFL trolling museum
August 17, 2012, 07:08:49 PM
I think he's saying that you're wrong about them needing someone to do the free software development.

Correct.  We do have a little thing that's been in development called EasyMiner.  It's languished on the back burner for a bit whilest we try to get equipment out the door, but it's not been entirely idle and we are going to be focusing more resources on it as we get into gear.  This is one of the reasons I have taken over the customer service and shipping processes, to free up some people who's resources can be better utilized elsewhere.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_jody/255-thursday-july-25-2013-shipping-update.html

I did not hire Josh and I do not work for Josh. We are equals in he company even though he is way smarter than I am (in some things). Did you know he can speak Korean and can make BTC Miners light up like toys?

We are no longer taking pre-orders. Since we have fully-tested products, we are taking ORDERS.

I am asking about the BitSafe wallet myself. Thank God we don't have pre-orders for those.
polrpaul

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Love the Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 02:41:28 AM

I can think of 2 plausible responses:

1) "next week or the week after"

2) "it ships when it ships (when ready to ship)"

BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Simply use Bitcoin to take advantage of a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 07:26:41 AM

Maybe we need a Custom Hardware Association that promotes the positive?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=282030.0

Be nice if Josh answered your question and started acting more responsibly.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: