Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:52:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like gamification ?  (Read 59 times)
binaryHunter (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:53:01 AM

Hi all, do you like gamification ?  If you dont know what is gamification you can refer to this link https://www.bunchball.com/gamification

For example, if you go to restaurant , if you can eat 5 bowl of rice within one minute then you will get some reward .
Another example, if you work at your office, you have your own avatar, Level system, ranking system and point. The more work you do, more point you earn and you can use these point to redeem something.
Hvalreiki

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:31:23 AM

Games might be nice and usefool tool, but I dont like the idea of these "eat as fast and much as you can" contests. But for self-development, training, learning and work it can really be of assistance. For example such apps as Habitica, Do it now and many others. Do you personally use any methods for yourself?
Linh Ga

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:57:06 AM

No. Can you amazing ? when you go to the restaurant , you order food, but when serviceman brings out. It's not like gamification . It's disappointed  Cry
yolucky

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:00:22 AM

Yes I like it, gamification has become very popular recently. Not sure about food industry but there are definitely positive effects using gamification techniques especially when you want to learn new skills as the incentives are there to motivate individuals to continue learning progressively.

I have come across a free training service called TrailHead by Salesforce which incorporated gamification to engage salesforce users. I believe gamification can be extremely helpful and I think utility crypto tokens are new generation of gamification technique. We at hint.to would like to adopt it by incentivising users or reward users to digitise their personal data like shopping receipts and store it in distributed database to create a collective intelligent platform.
Kevin Witt

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

Yes, I really like gamification. I always feel relax when I play games
Atomicwallet
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

It's a great think for modern marketing. If you like beer - try untappd app, they will give you some badges for any activity.
sakamaku

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:10:04 PM

I enjoy playing games, I often play games in my spare time to relieve stress after hours of hard work.
tiurminator

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

Sure, game is for fun.  Everything can be fun with gamification.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: