Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:10:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Actmyname Abusive member.  (Read 250 times)
Mike Mayor (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:56:09 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 04:09:52 PM by Mike Mayor

*snip*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:44:50 AM

Funny since I'm a very trustworthy person.
You are not, you are a random.

Negative trust is there for scammers and theives.
It is not.

My hero account I've worked on very hard is now worthless and pointless and I have a nasty red mark next to my name.
By posting in generic and useless threads? Very hard work indeed.

People steal from others. Campaign managers sometimes steal and they receive nothing so what I learn is that being a thief is ok but spamming or not reading is not.
Relative privation fallacy.

No problems about me just one post one random person didn't like and now years if working getting this account ranked up is gone.
Nothing wrong with that.

There are not very nice people here and I really needed that money.
This is exactly why you should not be allowed to enroll in campaigns. Find a real job.

Good luck to you all and stay away from d2 members they will nail you for whatever reason they feel because someone decided giving them that power was appropriate. One person can mess your career up here.  
Whining won't score you any plus points.

This person gave out so much negative trust to people in one day he actually spammed negative trust.
He never gave out negative trust, in a single day, in the amount that I did. He's fine.

I'm sorry but calling someone a "fuckbag" is abusive.
No, and if you truly believe that then you're an idiot. Go back to school and then find a real job.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Mike Mayor (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

I am a random to you. This doesn't negate the fact that I am trustworthy.

I see you guys have nailed some of the people committing fraud and stealing such as Jamal. Good job it is about bloody time what took so long? You gave him mutual trust for a very long time before changing it to red.

There is something definitely wrong with being judged for one post. I am sure you have some shit posts of your own I could dig out too if i so desired. Should we judge someone for one mistake? You can, I won't because I know I am not perfect.

I said I needed the money we all need money I didn't say it was my job it is bonus income. Signature as a job? Get real!!

I am not whining I am stating a fact which remains if a d2 member doesn't like you they can red trust you without repercussions.

I have never seen someone hand out so much negative trust and collectively involving many people. There is much worse spamming going on maybe you should start there and work your way up. By that I mean people screaming "moon coin X moon" ect ect generic comments of broken English or sense. There massive threads about absolutely nothing. Go sort that out it will make a much bigger difference.

If you read any dictionary you will find swearing and name calling is indeed a form of abuse. It saddens me that you don't realize this.

You also a very angry person and often insult people and box them all in the same category.

I went to English private schools. I have a proper job stop making assumptions. Doesn't mean I don't need the money any less.
You would never speak to people this way offline and I know it is true.

Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:46:33 AM

You need to lock this thread now, OP
Maybe I was wrong to add people to fight spam?

Honestly I think you were.

That's partially why I sped up work on merit. I don't agree with using the trust system for pure spam; that's not what it was designed for.

Considering this, I really think you should ask them to stop giving negative trust to people with poor quality posts (and remove the current trust), or to remove them otherwise.

Yeah, it is his forum so I will make sure the red for shit posting stops. I was not sure if it would work, but at least it got something else implemented for us. I remain doubtful that anything will fix the spam here until we hold campaign managers accountable for their users.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █