Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0!  (Read 14085 times)
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:30:24 AM

Seele this project has a very good technical content and has the chance to grow into a unicorn in this field. I am looking forward to it.
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:31:43 PM

Hello everybody. I would recommend that you focus on the exact price of a coin on other resources. I wish you every success.

What is the total value of Seele marketcap right now? Coinmarketcap is not updating this for a long time
Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 562

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:55:57 PM

I really liked the project. especially the neural consensus algorithm. I hope it will be huge and will be a turning point on blockchain chain industry. I heard that they achieved 5000 tps on private testnet. Which is more than current tps of zilliqa

Zilliqa's slicing technology is very good, Seele is also a good technology coin project, TPS is an important indicator of the public chain project, but it is not the only index.
Seele has one drawback - they do not have the finished product! Not even a test version! That is why Zilliqa is the leader.

That's right, but that is the same for almost any other project right now. They all don't even have prototypes.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:53:28 PM

I really liked the project. especially the neural consensus algorithm. I hope it will be huge and will be a turning point on blockchain chain industry. I heard that they achieved 5000 tps on private testnet. Which is more than current tps of zilliqa

Zilliqa's slicing technology is very good, Seele is also a good technology coin project, TPS is an important indicator of the public chain project, but it is not the only index.
Seele has one drawback - they do not have the finished product! Not even a test version! That is why Zilliqa is the leader.

That's right, but that is the same for almost any other project right now. They all don't even have prototypes.
It is for this reason that I sold my tokens at the peak price. I am not sure that Seele will bring me profit in the long term.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:22:42 PM

Is this over yet? Can I still join now

Why should it be over at all? This project has just started and got some good volume in the first day of trading. It's just the beginning for Seele.
I think you now have a good opportunity to buy tokens while they are greatly underrated. We can easily get 100-200% profit in the near future.

Not sure about the numbers we can achieve in the near term but there is a lot of potential for Seele.
Well, according to cmc seele is traded at 6x since ico price. mcap is around 80mm. So, when seele will hit another top exchanges we could see 150-300 mcap, which is 2-5x from current price.
i don't think so, new listings now have a weak effect, especially on such bloody market, we need a lot of new and fresh money on the market to achieve that goal, but it doesn't come.

They don't have a weak effect. It might not be as strong as it used to, but it is not weak. It brings more people in which is always good.
10-30% on Binance and the same on Bitfinex, even with the high lvl hyped coins... this market is crazy now, i can't watch that blood on cmc, i need to have a rest on the beach with cold beer, urgently Smiley
bunchakhongmz999

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:40:18 PM

I need to read and research alot  to be sure that the is not just another one scam.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

Why should it be over at all? This project has just started and got some good volume in the first day of trading. It's just the beginning for Seele.
I think you now have a good opportunity to buy tokens while they are greatly underrated. We can easily get 100-200% profit in the near future.

Not sure about the numbers we can achieve in the near term but there is a lot of potential for Seele.
Well, according to cmc seele is traded at 6x since ico price. mcap is around 80mm. So, when seele will hit another top exchanges we could see 150-300 mcap, which is 2-5x from current price.
i don't think so, new listings now have a weak effect, especially on such bloody market, we need a lot of new and fresh money on the market to achieve that goal, but it doesn't come.

They don't have a weak effect. It might not be as strong as it used to, but it is not weak. It brings more people in which is always good.
10-30% on Binance and the same on Bitfinex, even with the high lvl hyped coins... this market is crazy now, i can't watch that blood on cmc, i need to have a rest on the beach with cold beer, urgently Smiley
Weak work is not suitable and to right for it to called. Seele is a solid token and listing it in binance will not so much have good effect in its price as it makes more a clear good start in price but due to bitcoins fall it will just a waste for this time to maximize its full potential price up when it list seele, timing is everything.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
vochau026

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

this thread looks like a joke and not like some serious project's thread.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:13:22 PM

Weak work is not suitable and to right for it to called. Seele is a solid token and listing it in binance will not so much have good effect in its price as it makes more a clear good start in price but due to bitcoins fall it will just a waste for this time to maximize its full potential price up when it list seele, timing is everything.
They will not list Seele, or may be later, when CZ will see some results or even working main net. A lot of new and ambitious project are in queue already a long time, seele will stay there too, IMO
yeyicheng888

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:23:11 AM

The Seele project team should discuss more about how to expand the community, how to jointly maintain and increase the market value, which is very critical.
Muimiga

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:39:48 AM

The plan is very nice and if you actually thrive in realizing your ideas, then I think it will be cool!
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

this thread looks like a joke and not like some serious project's thread.

it really is. There is no real caring from the team. There are some community posts about the development and nothing more. I really think this it might turn out to be great project but the community management has really to improve

okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:00:42 PM

Good supply and good price, growing strong token, I hope for that. Added to my list. Get some more to get more profits. Good team and staff very serious. Recommended for investors.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

P# 1121
C# 10
Dump3er

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:30:38 PM

It is for this reason that I sold my tokens at the peak price. I am not sure that Seele will bring me profit in the long term.

You made your decision and that's totally fine. But it is also difficult to tell for many many other projects whether they will ever deliver everything that's on their roadmap.

ludmila79

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:32:40 PM

I am looking forward to launching. Seele called blockchain 4.0 of encrypted money, quite brave innovation.
Dump3er

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

I am looking forward to launching. Seele called blockchain 4.0 of encrypted money, quite brave innovation.

If I am not mistaken there is no innovation as of now. They are trying to build it and once it's there we can come with our final judgment.

Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:22:59 AM

If I am not mistaken there is no innovation as of now. They are trying to build it and once it's there we can come with our final judgment.

I don't think there is any innovation right now too. Blockchain 4.0 would stand for interoperability between chains to be honest. But I don't see anything coming out near that soon. That is pure speculation and I personally thunk the price is still quite high for that . I don't know why there is that much interest in the project right now
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:22:29 PM

I don't think there is any innovation right now too. Blockchain 4.0 would stand for interoperability between chains to be honest. But I don't see anything coming out near that soon. That is pure speculation and I personally thunk the price is still quite high for that . I don't know why there is that much interest in the project right now
blockchain 4.0 is just advertising with the aim to collect money. at this point in time, all new blockchain are speculative. Including Seele
cryptoflintcode

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

LOVE

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:40:06 AM

Seele's algorithm consensus has a good factor of having more nodes participating, the greater the consensus efficiency and shorter the transaction acknowledgment time. That is, it will encourage other nodes to adhere to the network to enhance network accomplishment and security. Great for Blockchain 4.0
y6uBaKa

Activity: 261
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

I bought seele and put it in my investment case
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: