Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How the new rules "Merits" will affect on the promotion of altcoins?  (Read 887 times)
De_nis (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:22:02 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 11:39:38 AM by De_nis
Merited by JuliaJi (1), RomanPetrush (1)

What do you think about the new rules (merit) of the Bitcointalk forum? Do you think this is good or not?)
Because of this rule of participants in altcoin bounty campaigns will be less?
Is it possible to offer to exchange "merit" in the topics of posts-This will not be a violation of the rules?
How the new rules "Merits" will affect on the promotion of altcoins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:26:14 AM

What do you think about the new rules (merit) of the Bitcointalk forum? Do you think this is good or not?)
Looks like you're misplaced for discussion, this is an altcoin section.
Apart from that, merit system is very good because it can distinguish accounts that do shitpost with account that do constructive post. we dont need The Pharmacist anymore Cheesy
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:28:51 AM

I think the new system is very good. It's a good motivation to do good posts as well. Maybe that will make the spam posts less.  Wink
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:40:08 AM

In my opinion, this new rules is really helpful for Bitcointalk forum.
It will reduce the emergence of spam and shitpost but merit for newbie might not be friendly, because when they just know block chain and BTC, they difficult to make high quality reply. And the new rules still have a lot of problems. Does anyone give merit to others?Even if I make a high-quality response.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:54:22 AM

I feel myself like my mom when I trying to explain to her what is Bitcoin.
I read few topics about new Merit system but still don't understand how it works and how it can make the forum better.
De_nis (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:00:20 AM

Friends! I agree that it's cool and there will be less spam and unscrupulous users!
poGium

Activity: 56
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:08:50 AM

Do you think this is good or not?)

I think the new rule (merit) is fantastic! Finally, you can act against spammers, which will allow us to see an increase in quality posts. I agree that it is now harder to get a new rank, but that should be seen as an incentive rather than a punishment. I am pretty sure that the communication between users in the forum will improve a lot.
De_nis (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

Friends! I agree that it's cool and there will be less spam and unscrupulous users!

But if you look at the other side, it's unfair, because there are many ranks. The active member was preparing to become the next month in Sr. Member, and now the old full member and new are the same!
derdemo

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:12:18 AM

Merit will help us in different ways, cause we won't have different scam anymore and it is reaaly good for society, which want anly usefull information  Cool
jimmywh

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:12:28 AM

Honestly, I think it benefits the older users, while it restrains newer users like myself. I am fully aware that something has to be done to separate the good comments from the bad, and by doing that separating the "users" from the "useless", but I am not sure this will work in reality. We will see though. Instead of spammers, scammers and fudders, we just might see a bunch of whiners, whining about the lack of progression in their ranks.. I am not sure that I prefer that scenario over the old.  Roll Eyes
lanax

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:15:51 AM

If you are here to learn something new and ear real money , you should not care this new update.
But if you are here with 5 profiles, and trying to get money from bounty - signatures then it starts dark times for you.
Regards.
De_nis (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:17:28 AM

Looks like you're misplaced for discussion, this is an altcoin section.
Apart from that, merit system is very good because it can distinguish accounts that do shitpost with account that do constructive post. we dont need The Pharmacist anymore Cheesy
If I dub in a question that because of this rule of participants in altcoin bounty campaigns will be less, it will be appropriate?)
slimfit88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:21:03 AM

this new regulation to tighten every posting all members in this forum. this good idea to make every members must create good posting or thread(not spam, on topic, and usefull). but very dificult to reach merit. i hope moderator or thymos can give we us waivers about in collecting merit
abduljakul

Activity: 16
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:33:26 AM
Merited by cryptoprophecy (1)

Hello i am newbie to this forum and this is my very first time to comment,I am too is curious about this merit system and after reading here for about an hour what i have learn is,this new system will prevent spammers from doing shit posting here and for newbies like me this forum would be very important in my learning process and such spam posts would lead me some confusion about cryptocurrency.Overall i see this merit system as a positive thing for newbies like me,we wont get misleading informations from these spammers,am i right? Wink
youok

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:42:20 AM

i dont  have many information about the new rules (merit). i read some posting of my friend that the new rule is important to minimize spam post. we should make a good posting with the high quality.

jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:54:27 AM

Because of this rule of participants in altcoin bounty campaigns will be less?

It is a good move, in my opinion, this will help the forum to be free from shit posts (at least to some extent) and people coming here for some informative knowledge will get what they want without having to see so much useless(low quality)posts.

And the bounty campaigns should not be affected by this move rather now the deserving people will get rewarded. And the volume of bounty campaigns won't be affected.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

When I saw it in my profile today, I don't know for now what to say, I'm still indifferent about it, I know something need to be done to improve the quality of post in the space, will wait for some weeks and review its impact on the forum

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Conanti

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:05:32 AM

Yes I think that's one of the best modifications in Bitcointalk, it will prevent some people to create profile only for profits (signature campaigns and bounty campaigns) because it will be more "painful" to up rank an account only posting shitpost ! So I really welcome this new rule !  Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:08:02 AM

WOW thanks for making this thread lol because if you hadn't mentioned it I wouldn't have noticed it at all. Well it's nice to know I have 1k credit score and that my posts are not considered sh*tty lol so am pretty pleased with that. Well if it helps to alleviate the forum of spammers and sh*t posting, I am all for it. It's good to improve the quality of our posting and also we need to provide value for the Crypto community at large anyway, especially for the Newbies coming in to learn from us a thing or two.  Cheesy Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

I like it as it will stop massing accounts because of bounties and there will  be no "great project,joined" spams,but i already see people abusing this sistem and selling merits for money.I would just like to see that it says on post that recived merit something like +1 so we can know if som1 like that post
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: