Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:28:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Many are not prepared:  (Read 194 times)
Idrisu (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

A coin that will make significant profits today must have started to show some sign of bullish trend for weeks or month. You have to watch the charts in other to find out what happened during the accumulated angles of the trading cycle. A coin or toKen that may break-out today were seeing by the group of traders and some of them have taken a position to make money from it. The same thing has happened when Bitcoin got a retest of $10,250 two days ago.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:46:00 AM

What is the coin? Or we need to find it ourselves from the 1000s of coin? Or you talking of btc breakout?

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:44:43 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 03:56:10 AM by aeternus

What is the coin? Or we need to find it ourselves from the 1000s of coin? Or you talking of btc breakout?
I think the op is talking in the general sense, what it happens is that many people want to enter in a market and want it to skyrocket immediately and that is not the way it happens, you need to find a coins and invest when things are not looking that good then if the project is any good it will begin to show signs that is ready to grow and eventually everyone wants to get in and that is when it skyrockets, those that invest at that point may get 2x or 3x max but those that took a position early can earn 10x to 20x easily.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:09:59 AM

I think the op is talking in the general sense, what it happens is that many people want to enter in a market and want it to skyrocket immediately and that is not the way it happens, you need to find a coins and invest when things are not looking that good then if the project is any good it will begin to show signs that is ready to grow and eventually everyone wants to get in and that is when it skyrockets, those that invest at that point may get 2x or 3x max but those that took a position early can earn 10x to 20x easily.

If we are talking about Crypto-Currencies in general I think it's too risky, no?
The x2, x3 profit might not happen... And the profit result can be negative.

When things aren't looking that good for an AltCoin it's probably already dead. Some main AltCoins don't follow this pattern, but many of them yes.
I would invest only in Bitcoin this way. That is the only currency I trust would surely recover even if it looks too decrepit at the currently moment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:51:25 AM

Exactly, people are usually impatient and want to see their profits right away.  As long as the coin or token has great fundamentals and nice vision then it is a great coin to invest on no matter what the price action because in the long run you will be very confident that the price will rise.  Timing is a great thing to have and looking for great coins maybe hard but it is sure worth it.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:18:33 AM

Exactly, people are usually impatient and want to see their profits right away.  As long as the coin or token has great fundamentals and nice vision then it is a great coin to invest on no matter what the price action because in the long run you will be very confident that the price will rise.  Timing is a great thing to have and looking for great coins maybe hard but it is sure worth it.
Looking coins that have a strong fundamental and also have potential to hold a long run are hard to find and identify.
Yes some people can't wait and hold for a long run mostly some tokens or coins emerging in coinsmarketcap are crashing out.
I experienced that scenario a few months ago i hold some tokens from one of ICO's project, first launched in market exchange the price was so high but after a months the tokens become a shit. That's why i don't hold for a long run.
Being impatience, i think it depends upon the situation much better to read very well their all whitepapers and roadmap the coins that you invested.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:34:07 AM

Exactly, people are usually impatient and want to see their profits right away.  As long as the coin or token has great fundamentals and nice vision then it is a great coin to invest on no matter what the price action because in the long run you will be very confident that the price will rise.  Timing is a great thing to have and looking for great coins maybe hard but it is sure worth it.
Looking coins that have a strong fundamental and also have potential to hold a long run are hard to find and identify.
Yes some people can't wait and hold for a long run mostly some tokens or coins emerging in coinsmarketcap are crashing out.
I experienced that scenario a few months ago i hold some tokens from one of ICO's project, first launched in market exchange the price was so high but after a months the tokens become a shit. That's why i don't hold for a long run.
Being impatience, i think it depends upon the situation much better to read very well their all whitepapers and roadmap the coins that you invested.
There is no denying that is incredibly difficult to find good altcoins to hold for the long term and to do it at the early stages of the development of a coin, you will probably need to dedicate several hours a day everyday to find coins like that but the rewards are worth it, besides this is just like any skill, the more you practice how to find good coins to hold for the long term the better you will become at it and the easier it will become with time.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:20:10 AM

I got to look for it myself and have even an idea what Op trying to say,, we’re given some hint and it is for us to research for it and a token/coin that has the potential to increase drastically after the red market and a group of whales might pump it faster.. I hope it would be one of my altcoin but if not then that’s unlucky for me but hopeful it will be.. So cross the fingers..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:12:40 AM

There is no denying that is incredibly difficult to find good altcoins to hold for the long term and to do it at the early stages of the development of a coin, you will probably need to dedicate several hours a day everyday to find coins like that but the rewards are worth it, besides this is just like any skill, the more you practice how to find good coins to hold for the long term the better you will become at it and the easier it will become with time.
No one starts to a thing directly to be an expert which it do really takes practice and practice which would requires time for you to get the idea but still even professionals do still have a hard time searching for those coins which do have the potential to rise up either on a short time or for long term.Its not easy but yet it can be handled if you do really have the knowledge this is why we do make risk to engage with it because we do believe on what we believe.

Santachigo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

There are many problems to learn about the world of bitcoin, Altcoin, Blockchain technology in particular and the CryptoCurrency industry in general. If we do not invest, prepare all of that knowledge, it will be difficult to find a profit in investing in the cryptocurrency market. The cryptocurrency market has been a top choice for investors, and if you want to make a profit from crypto without preparation, you will lose out to other investors and trading ineffective.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:48:17 AM

A coin that will make significant profits today must have started to show some sign of bullish trend for weeks or month. You have to watch the charts in other to find out what happened during the accumulated angles of the trading cycle. A coin or toKen that may break-out today were seeing by the group of traders and some of them have taken a position to make money from it. The same thing has happened when Bitcoin got a retest of $10,250 two days ago.
Many are not prepared of some new altcoins that has a potential to explodes in exchanges so they or we better watch out for this in some announcements channels and forums.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: