Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:16:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arbitrage Vouche Group/중재 주머니 그룹  (Read 164 times)
hodlsquat (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:59:35 AM

I am trying to gather people from Korea and overseas in this thread. There are big opportunitys to profit from the premium in the korean markets. As any Korean is only allowed to transfer 50k usd per year overseas we need to form a group of trustable people to make this work. If you are from Korea, have an account on one of the korean exchanges (bithumb, korbit, etc.) and want to join please provide your contact details here (mail,telegram,etc.) If you are from overseas and comfortable in sending first please provide your contact details as well. We will keep track in this thread who is trustable and who is not. I will try to get the three Koreans I`m currently doing this with to join the thread. All we need to do is build a base of intelligent people who understand that doing proper business with each other will bring 100x times the profit then scamming someone.

I will try to translate the text to korean because of the language barrier. If anyone can translate the text to proper korean it would be greatly appreciated as all translators for korean are bad because of the difficulty of the language. Korean has many meanings and metaphors so it is usually just rubbish what comes out of the translator. Anyway here we go.

나는이 실로 국내외에서 사람들을 모으려고 노력하고있다. 한국 시장에서 프리미엄으로 이익을 얻을 수있는 큰 기회가 있습니다. 한국인은 해외에서 연간 50k 달러 만 전송할 수 있으므로이 작업을 수행하는 데 신뢰할 수있는 인력 집단을 구성해야합니다. 한국 출신이고 한국 교환 (bithumb, korbit 등) 중 하나에 계좌를 갖고 싶으시고 여기에 귀하의 연락처 정보 (우편, 전보 등)를 보내주십시오. 먼저 연락처 정보도 입력하십시오. 우리는 신뢰할 수 있고 누가이 스레드에 있는지 추적 할 것입니다. 나는 현재이 일을하고있는 세 명의 한국인에게 실에 합류하도록 노력할 것이다. 우리가해야 할 일은 서로간에 적절한 사업을하는 것이 100 배의 이익을 가져다주고 누군가를 사기하게된다는 것을 이해하는 지적인 사람들의 기반을 구축하는 것입니다.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hodlsquat (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

Hey sanaamar,

please write me a message to: tradetothelimit@protonmail.com
or add me in Telegram: @DieViehper

sisictica1976

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

Crypto-currencies bot for free! Crypto-Bot is a trading automation software for crypto-currencies. Trading bot support a lot of pairs, exchangers (Poloniex, Bittrex, Binance etc) and strategys like Emotionless, EMAspread etc. Bot can work locally on your computer or a server. Easy configuration & easy deployment. Join: https://crypto-bot.cc
Donal Trump

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:03:26 PM

Hey I want to Join Wink

My email: ngocanhr@gmail.com
Donal Trump

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:49:57 PM

Lol My Brother! See you tomorow lah, i need 100 btc in early morning! Cash upfont!
Good night Bro!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: