Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:04:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I still recover my token  (Read 76 times)
plr (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:26:34 AM

I was having a bad day I sent ebitcoin to an eltcoin wallet in coinexchange can I still recover it, and what should I do so I can recover my ebitcoin anyone had similar experience like mine?
kostas554

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:29:07 AM

u can send a email with Hash code to support team and if u lucky the can recover your ebitcoins
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:35:36 AM

I was having a bad day I sent ebitcoin to an eltcoin wallet in coinexchange can I still recover it, and what should I do so I can recover my ebitcoin anyone had similar experience like mine?
It depends on the exchange policy whether they want to return or not, you can send an email to their cs.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:36:21 AM

Sorry! I never had a bad day to such extent. Support should be your best bet here and I really hope they are able to help you correct that. I am not sure how useful or active coinexchange support may be, but I wish you good luck on your recovery.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:41:25 AM

Most exchanges operate a non recovery policy for deposits transactions and that's why they give several warnings to users of their platforms. However you can approach Coinexchange through support to see whether they can do something for you. Nothing bad in trying.

HOMT