Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:56:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin at $20K ?  (Read 682 times)
Rabeya

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:33:40 PM

Bitcoin can cross $20k but no one can sure it will cross $20k in 2018 although it crossed $19.5k in December 2017. Now that price is far behind and cheaper. Thats why i am holding everyday my profit in Bitcoin and ETH.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

Any predictionist that predict bitcoin will bullish run up to 20k$ this year ? Year 2017 bitcoin hits 20k$ but dramatically down at 11k$ ! Looking for advice if it is good to invest in bitcoin or nahh ?
Your suggestion is highly appreciated !
Thank you !!
Oh well... bitcoin always going up and down honestly. But in the end oh 2017 bitcoin raised higher peak since bitcoin belong. As i know bitcoin actuall price always higher than bitcoin price previouse year. And i still believe bitcoin price always on that pattern. So very possible to raise up again.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:37:26 PM

Any predictionist that predict bitcoin will bullish run up to 20k$ this year ? Year 2017 bitcoin hits 20k$ but dramatically down at 11k$ ! Looking for advice if it is good to invest in bitcoin or nahh ?
Thank you !!

BTC always increases when Q4
so buy now for the next 10 months
do not go back if not 10 months have passed

Abry

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:39:47 PM

I've red that in some exchanges in asia, the price of bitcoin reached 20k$ at the late part of 2017. The price will surely recover and will start going up in a later time of the year. Usually when the Christmas season is nearing. But we cannot really predict an exact date Cheesy we just know and feel that it will surely get there.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:44:51 PM

Thank you !!
Well, it's because of bad news and rumors circulating among people who have the impact of bitcoin price cuts, investors are starting to withdraw all their money.
But this provides a wonderful opportunity for some people who want to invest bitcoin. Bitcoin investment is still lucrative. Sooner or later, bitcoin will kill people who do not believe it.
So, if you are going to invest it should be done now because we never know the price will go to the moon.

edzquimno16 (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:01:57 AM

Thank you !!
if the bitcoin will continue to do this performance like now. the rising up. it is impossible that the bitcoin is run up to the 20,000$ in the midyear only. yeah we know that he bitcoin these past few weeks and months was not good the performance but as of last night the bitcoin show a good performance now. and i think this good show have a good impact to the new investor that want to invest the bitcoin.never stop believing in the bitcoin because we know that someday it might be the future money.

Thumbs up for this quotation yeah your right man that bitcoin will become future money in the coming years. Hoping that it will happen as soon as possible and the bitcoin price will rise dramatically Cheesy
edzquimno16 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:19:25 AM

Last 30 Days the guy they call THE PROPHET hit the 3 big drops in value 1 or 2 days before they hit. He also hit a few big spikes in other coins.

Just search this site for THE PROPHET to see his stuff or his site is www.prophet.business

He says short long term BTC going to $30k and $50k soon.

But his last warning has it dropping to $5k before it regains value.

So, near $5k. That's the buy, ride to $30k or $50k.

Overall, he's negative on Bitcoin and all Crypto since he says the future Google of crypto has yet to be build, it will take over $100 Billion to build it and market it.

He says when you can go into a Starbucks and use a digital currency instantly for a cheap coffee and then go eat at Burger King and use the same wallet, that crypto is real.

Until then, it's all crap he says that all perish when the super crypto coin arrives that the global merchants will run.

So look for a joint project by big merchants as the news that destroys any crypto talking about a global currency.

Big merchants will instantly brand the real crypto that BTC, eth, xrp and ltc can never scale to.

OMG if this happens that bitcoin will dip dump to 5k$ maybe its the end of all bitcoin investor, I guess its hard to happen that bitcoin will dump at 5k$ but its easy for bitcoin to reach 20 to 30k $ this year Smiley
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:22:56 AM

Thank you !!
I believe Bitcoin wouldn't run up to the all-time high yet again. not until the mass Segwit Wallet adoption and the implement of the lightning network. I'm pretty sure the rise is too much and need a good news for Bitcoin to break the last all-time high. Well, that my assumptions based on how Bitcoin technical doing not based on the chart.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:23:50 AM

Yes, there are possible chances to increase the price of the bitcoin but for that we have wait and yes now it is the right time to buy and hold the bitcoin to make more profit on bitcoin.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:27:06 AM

Thank you !!

Well, I will try to predict it. If we look at the growth bitcoin prices from year to year I'm sure bitcoin prices will be more reaching the price of 20k. For example, bitcoin prices by the end of 2016 cost only $900 but by the end of 2017 bitcoin prices could reach $19000. If using technical analysis I'm sure it will reach over 20k.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:31:11 AM

Thank you !!
if the bitcoin will continue to do this performance like now. the rising up. it is impossible that the bitcoin is run up to the 20,000$ in the midyear only. yeah we know that he bitcoin these past few weeks and months was not good the performance but as of last night the bitcoin show a good performance now. and i think this good show have a good impact to the new investor that want to invest the bitcoin.never stop believing in the bitcoin because we know that someday it might be the future money.

Thumbs up for this quotation yeah your right man that bitcoin will become future money in the coming years. Hoping that it will happen as soon as possible and the bitcoin price will rise dramatically Cheesy
if bitcoin price is too high, fee will be the problem. you can see some people always complain about fee in here and actually it is look really high because bitcoin price. about future money i don't think it will really work. but for investment it will be good

Deddy_Kazekage

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:32:36 AM

Of course Bitcoin will reach $ 20K can even more .. but we can not predict when it will happen .. Because this is a market where more and more people are buying the market price will rise where it is otherwise .

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:33:10 AM

Bitcoin price won't reach $20k soon (at least 2 more months). I think altcoins will be growing for a bit longer.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:33:23 AM

Thank you !!

It was not bullish trend at all, what had happen was merely a coincidence of many events that caused the bitcoin to drop dramatically down below. The most profound reason for that goes like below:

October 2017            : Up surge for the bitcoin started after two forks and china fall.
November 2017        : Bitcoin stopped at 9-10K USD and led to fire of buying the bitcoin throughout the world. There were thousands of speculations that were coming   true in that month and everyone got the feeling that it will cross the 15K price or so.
November End 2017  : The news came out from the Wall Street that Futures will list the bitcoin as official commodity of their platform. This led to huge buy orders and increased in the market cap leading to higher prices.
December 2017         : Prices reached ATH 20K in two- three weeks.
December End 2017  : The events like Christmas, New Year etc., got people into situation where they wanted to sell BTC for the fiat money and this started the panic chain reaction. The prices went down to 13-15K and moved around there for long.
January 2017.          : Panic Selling at the start of month started and XRP, LTC got dominance over the other coins.

This was the actual drama that happened with the bitcoin and Im pretty sure that we will regain the dominance soon. So go ahead and invest, its just matter of time, few good and bad events that decides the ultimate fate of the bitcoin.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:38:42 AM

It seems that it will happen because downtrend is usually happen in the beginning of year so I convince myself to hold as long as possible !
And 2018 may the highest value for bitcoin history, IMO

https://www.ethnews.com/market-manipulation-101-bitcoin-futures
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/17/as-the-first-bitcoin-futures-expire-price-and-volume-concerns-arise.html

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:42:02 AM

Now is a good time to invest. Because the price is cheap, and wait some time I'm sure bitcoin will be higher in price than the price of 20k. Do not wait for the price to rise again to invest
Cryptoman69

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:58:08 AM

$20K plus was the most high price of bitcoin in a few month of 2017.

Nowadays still price of Bitcoin was stable than the past price bump like rocket.
Before the end of this year it sure will surpass $20K plus than the highest price of Bitcoin.
edzquimno16 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:07:00 AM

bitcoin investment when the price drops like this is even a great opportunity to do, you can get a lot of profits when bitcoin prices will go up, and the decline in prices after the ride is a normal thing in bitcoin trading, and I think bitcoin has a price rise each that's what I experienced during understanding bitcoin.

Oh ! Very well said yeah your right buying when bitcoin price is low is a good move and wait until bitcoin price will go high. We all want bitcoin to rise bullish thats why people like us is investing in bitcoin for good profit Cheesy
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:12:38 AM

Oh ! Very well said yeah your right buying when bitcoin price is low is a good move and wait until bitcoin price will go high. We all want bitcoin to rise bullish thats why people like us is investing in bitcoin for good profit Cheesy

The only problem is the constant bad news coming against crypto, they hurt the prices more than anything.
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:19:00 AM

The only problem is the constant bad news coming against crypto, they hurt the prices more than anything.
You mean the FUD? The fudsters that bitcoin keep on it's down value. There are many users waiting for the price to back to normal because price at this state has been stayed for weeks already. Yes investing in bitcoin is already in good profit when you hold it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: