Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin at $20K ?  (Read 683 times)
edzquimno16 (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:35:54 AM

Any predictionist that predict bitcoin will bullish run up to 20k$ this year ? Year 2017 bitcoin hits 20k$ but dramatically down at 11k$ ! Looking for advice if it is good to invest in bitcoin or nahh ?
Your suggestion is highly appreciated !
Thank you !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:51:53 AM

No one knows when bitcoin going to cross $20k, we can't predict. For now its in $11000+, hopefully it will continue to rise until it reaches $20k. But i think not this month.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:56:01 AM

Any predictionist that predict bitcoin will bullish run up to 20k$ this year ? Year 2017 bitcoin hits 20k$ but dramatically down at 11k$ ! Looking for advice if it is good to invest in bitcoin or nahh ?
Thank you !!
if the bitcoin will continue to do this performance like now. the rising up. it is impossible that the bitcoin is run up to the 20,000$ in the midyear only. yeah we know that he bitcoin these past few weeks and months was not good the performance but as of last night the bitcoin show a good performance now. and i think this good show have a good impact to the new investor that want to invest the bitcoin.never stop believing in the bitcoin because we know that someday it might be the future money.
1legalco

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:56:08 AM

Last 30 Days the guy they call THE PROPHET hit the 3 big drops in value 1 or 2 days before they hit. He also hit a few big spikes in other coins.

Just search this site for THE PROPHET to see his stuff or his site is www.prophet.business

He says short long term BTC going to $30k and $50k soon.

But his last warning has it dropping to $5k before it regains value.

So, near $5k. That's the buy, ride to $30k or $50k.

Overall, he's negative on Bitcoin and all Crypto since he says the future Google of crypto has yet to be build, it will take over $100 Billion to build it and market it.

He says when you can go into a Starbucks and use a digital currency instantly for a cheap coffee and then go eat at Burger King and use the same wallet, that crypto is real.

Until then, it's all crap he says that all perish when the super crypto coin arrives that the global merchants will run.

So look for a joint project by big merchants as the news that destroys any crypto talking about a global currency.

Big merchants will instantly brand the real crypto that BTC, eth, xrp and ltc can never scale to.

I think many crypto projects are great including BTC and ETH here's $3000 FREE CRYPTO https://fracti.org (https://fracti.org)
johnlhy251

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:00:26 PM

Last 30 Days the guy they call THE PROPHET hit the 3 big drops in value 1 or 2 days before they hit. He also hit a few big spikes in other coins.

Just search this site for THE PROPHET to see his stuff or his site is www.prophet.business

He says short long term BTC going to $30k and $50k soon.

But his last warning has it dropping to $5k before it regains value.

So, near $5k. That's the buy, ride to $30k or $50k.

Overall, he's negative on Bitcoin and all Crypto since he says the future Google of crypto has yet to be build, it will take over $100 Billion to build it and market it.

He says when you can go into a Starbucks and use a digital currency instantly for a cheap coffee and then go eat at Burger King and use the same wallet, that crypto is real.

Until then, it's all crap he says that all perish when the super crypto coin arrives that the global merchants will run.

So look for a joint project by big merchants as the news that destroys any crypto talking about a global currency.

Big merchants will instantly brand the real crypto that BTC, eth, xrp and ltc can never scale to.

Wooa! what a dramatic experience if btc down by @5k, and do you have any source of google crypto? Dude thank you for the information.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

bitcoin investment when the price drops like this is even a great opportunity to do, you can get a lot of profits when bitcoin prices will go up, and the decline in prices after the ride is a normal thing in bitcoin trading, and I think bitcoin has a price rise each that's what I experienced during understanding bitcoin.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:03:02 PM

I would be happy if it reaches just $15k. It seems healthy for BTC to be high but not too high. If it goes back to $20k, alarms start going off and the government starts snooping around.
nalinpuri

Activity: 130
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:03:21 PM

I think yes it will go to $20K in 1-2 weeks and even go higher in coming months as we saw drastic loss in bitcoin for many weeks.
1legalco

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:03:40 PM

Thank you !!
if the bitcoin will continue to do this performance like now. the rising up. it is impossible that the bitcoin is run up to the 20,000$ in the midyear only. yeah we know that he bitcoin these past few weeks and months was not good the performance but as of last night the bitcoin show a good performance now. and i think this good show have a good impact to the new investor that want to invest the bitcoin.never stop believing in the bitcoin because we know that someday it might be the future money.

Are you retarted?

It's a broken coin, slow as shit and expensive to use.  After almost 10 years it can't be used to do small local or global buys.

It has no future as money, it's a collector item like rare baseball cards, only this crap had 21 million coins.

It's not money since no merchants take it in big numbers.

Buy a cup of coffee with it, it costs 25 bucks to use and takes hours or days to confirm.

Dump your shitcoin now because you think it's money, it's shit.

But the shitcoin will go up and down, I'm waiting for $5k shitcoin to buy in again. Then I will ride to $50k if it's fast.

If it lags at $15k or $20k I dump.

You buy shitcoins cheap then sell to retards high.

Shitcoin the future of money, spoken like a true retard.

I think many crypto projects are great including BTC and ETH here's $3000 FREE CRYPTO https://fracti.org (https://fracti.org)
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:04:10 PM

Thank you !!
If i was you that seeking for invest sites. I must have been promote to invest here in bitcoin rather than invest in anything else. When i look at the scenario bitcoin has fall in more than a half but still i predicyed that it also increases since the past years is it can increases so high. Stated that it has possibilities to increases again. Since all things has an ups and down. I will go with bitcoin investments because the reason why bitcoin price was going down because thier are too many investors lilo and invest small money. So if thier was too many investors it increases.so we encouraging investors to deal with bitcoin.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:16:43 PM

As they say, past performance is not a guaranty of future results.

sent from my X6
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:22:10 PM

I am sure that bitcoin will regain its position and again grow in value, especially by the end of 2018.
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

Seem it wouldn't gonna happened to reach to that price. The current status of btc is too far to reach to that point.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
MasterBTspace

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

Thank you !!
2018 is a great year for you to hold bitcoin or eth even some good ico that can make great progress.
as long as you earn enough money that may fulfill you short term needs, I strongly suggest you to hold enough bit or eth which is accepted world wild.
edzquimno16 (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:53:34 PM

No one knows when bitcoin going to cross $20k, we can't predict. For now its in $11000+, hopefully it will continue to rise until it reaches $20k. But i think not this month.

Hhhmmm, Yeah no one can predict the price of bitcoin but yeah we all want bitcoin to rise because of the money we invested in bitcoin.
Looking forward seeing bitcoin at 30k$ <3 !
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:55:38 PM

It is presently at $11k and their is no hope that it would reaches 20k since a lot of countries are going to ban Bitcoin, I suggest you to read the news in Google.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
CoinOnTheBeach

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:57:35 PM

Thank you !!

it fluctuates at the moment.
mainly due to the korean saga.
latest news here: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
and altcoins are green.
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

Thank you !!

If bitcoin give us a good performance ,then price will be get up 20K. We are just see before 2017 year bitcoin performance have a good. Many investor or trading people like this bitcoin. Now just see bitcoin price again UP. So hope soon bitcoin price again going to 20K cross .
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

Thank you !!
That's indeed true that Bitcoin's market value amost reached 20000 USD last year. I honestly believe that its markrt value this year maybe on the third quarter, will be more expensive once it overcome the present backdrops. So I think it will be a wise choice to invest now that its market value is still low to earn huge profit once its market price starts to rise. Just trust Bitcoin and it will be all worth it in the end.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:24:00 PM

Thank you !!
yes, the previous year shows things that are not much different from the current situation, that bitcoin prices will drop at the beginning of the year. but I suggest in addition to bitcoin, invest in altcoin it can help more quickly in getting the benefits. because of what I experienced, many altcoins are indeed able to crawl up quickly.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: