Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:41:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: About currency risk  (Read 483 times)
EvaGC (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:54:55 AM

"Security is a main aim for all of us.

Security for our families, and also for our wealth.

I timed this yesterday — I spend on average 30 seconds every waking hour checking before I cross a road, or waiting to cross a road at a junction — do I spend 30 seconds every hour of my waking life thinking about currency risk? Probably not. And maybe I should.

We take great care to be safe crossing the road; also choosing travel; choosing leisure plans; choosing food — do we spend as much time every day choosing how to manage our currency?

There are a lot of risks in real life — let’s not make currency risk one of them.

Being secure makes you feel comfortable, and just have one less thing in busy lives to think about. Everything around modern life is geared to make our lives easier, everything is a click to add to your shopping basket or a promotion code to make you buy again. Even your bank probably send you a promotion code for insurance or extra services with them?

Globcoin want to make our currency choices more secure, and also easier to manage, on the safest platform — Ethereum. Let a team of currency experts manage your currency risk.

*Written by Linda Leaney — Globcoin CFO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:00:52 PM

It's a very good advice, but there is a problem: every one understands what a road is, and what kind of danger implies to cross it without checking.

Conversely, very few people understand what money is and what are the risk in mismanaging the money; most people will discover this risk in the hardest way.
James_Spider501

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

It's an a word of wisdom, however there is an issue: each one comprehends what a street is, and what sort of threat suggests to cross it without checking
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:03:48 AM

It's an a word of wisdom, however there is an issue: each one comprehends what a street is, and what sort of threat suggests to cross it without checking

Even if the crypto risk is compared to the physical world in a metaphorical way the risk of your bankroll isn't the same as the risk for your life. A market is a risky game and anyone that is entering the market should have the prior knowledge before even trying to invest or to start their trades. Those that are ignorant and those that are neglecting the possible risk should be left alone to suffer from their own mistakes and maybe then they would learn what threat can crypto market truly bring to the bankroll of the holder.

Even if (metaphorically speaking) the street represents the possible risk the market on the other way is representing the financial and the physical risk if the loss has started to accumulate itself because of the insecurity that is connected with the lack of knowledge.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Pemburu1

Activity: 264

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:11:39 AM

everything we do must be at risk
risk can happen anywhere
at home, work, travel, invest. and so does the currency risk

then we have to be careful when taking the decision so that big risk does not happen on

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:58:11 AM

risk can happen anywhere

then we have to be careful when taking the decision so that big risk does not happen on
You are right friend. All activity has risk. We must believe that the risk is the way to get good future. So, don't worry to pass it and the future will be bright Smiley
balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:35:01 AM

Taking risk is like taking chances for great opportunities. People who take risk are the people who believe in themselves that they can grow and the money they invested can grow and become successful. Currency, however has nothing to do with the bankruptcy. Risking of currencies has a great impact to the people who have so much money. If the currency is high, then they must exchange it. But if it is low, they must wait for the currency to increase more and high. Having such currency will lead to a great success.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:45:32 AM

You are right friend. All activity has risk. We must believe that the risk is the way to get good future. So, don't worry to pass it and the future will be bright Smiley
that's right . Risky situation always exist so we must face it to go through . And for sure it will lead us the way to the brighter future and dont attempt to skip to  prevent failure.  Like the circumstances of crypto currencies  its very  risky right?  But we need to fight  and keep holding because all the things has ending.  And indeed we can gain a good return after worst situation.
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:13:33 AM

Quote from: Ararbermas link=topic=2821048.msg28942776#msg28942776
[/quote
that's right . Risky situation always exist so we must face it to go through . And for sure it will lead us the way to the brighter future and dont attempt to skip to  prevent failure.  Like the circumstances of crypto currencies  its very  risky right?  But we need to fight  and keep holding because all the things has ending.  And indeed we can gain a good return after worst situation.
I agree with that. Life is all about taking risks, if you never take a risk, you will never achieve your dreams. Just like in cryptocurrency you will never earn a lot if don't take risks. "Pag may tyaga may linaga. Mabuhay!

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:29:54 AM

I timed this yesterday — I spend on average 30 seconds every waking hour checking before I cross a road, or waiting to cross a road at a junction — do I spend 30 seconds every hour of my waking life thinking about currency risk? Probably not. And maybe I should.

We take great care to be safe crossing the road; also choosing travel; choosing leisure plans; choosing food — do we spend as much time every day choosing how to manage our currency?

There are a lot of risks in real life — let’s not make currency risk one of them.

Being secure makes you feel comfortable, and just have one less thing in busy lives to think about. Everything around modern life is geared to make our lives easier, everything is a click to add to your shopping basket or a promotion code to make you buy again. Even your bank probably send you a promotion code for insurance or extra services with them?

Globcoin want to make our currency choices more secure, and also easier to manage, on the safest platform — Ethereum. Let a team of currency experts manage your currency risk.

Many of us will never have a thought over how our risk capital is in danger everyday if we hold some coins or stocks and forex and many even go a heads by investing that capital in a very high venture like ponzi scheme and most time time without analyzing the market because of this they lose their risk capital in just an hour and this is the money that they earned through serous sweat.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:51:31 AM
Merited by Koro-Sensei (2)

[/quote
I agree with that. Life is all about taking risks, if you never take a risk, you will never achieve your dreams. Just like in cryptocurrency you will never earn a lot if don't take risks. "Pag may tyaga may linaga. Mabuhay!

Really? ( you will never earn a lot if don't take risks. ) this line of yours is not favorable for me. All things are going to be easier if we have to familiarize first all the missteps that we may go through with it, before we infiltrate those things that we know that are dangerous.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:54:36 AM

Bitcoin is a money risking competition. It looks like a stock market , but it would like to be a digital currency. Bitcoin value is so volatile, you should know when will be the next high value, and the next low value of it. We should know what will happen on our bitcoin, or else your investment will fail.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
yonghaseo

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:06:10 AM

[/quote

Really? ( you will never earn a lot if don't take risks. ) this line of yours is not favorable for me. All things are going to be easier if we have to familiarize first all the missteps that we may go through with it, before we infiltrate those things that we know that are dangerous.
Well, thank your sir for correcting me. I think this is very true, to learn first before we infiltrate to those dangerous things. This advice is very helphul for us who are new here. Thanks again sir

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:21:26 AM

I believe that cryptocurrency is a risky asset. If you enter the world of crypto, you need to know that you are putting yourself in a risk. You are sacrificing your time; effort and even the money. As a matter of fact, cryptocurrency may loose all of you have and may cause for a person to become more poor than usual. Crypto is a liability and it is not an asset but why we are here? It is not just we want to sacrifice ourselves but we are expecting that someday we can earn a lot, we can survive for our daily needs and we want to move up in our life. We put ourselves in risk because we know that cryptocurrency is worthy. Hoping someday that all of our sacrifices will be paid. It is good to risk our life just to earn rather than to wait for something to come to us.
Currency is risky but we must put ourselves in a risk just to survive.

Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:24:47 AM

Anything we do implies a risk; if we try to avoid risk, the only result will be paralysis, and in any case your safety won't be guaranteed, in trading as in life.
All we can to is to analyze the situation, and to take only the risk we can afford: in trading, this means "Don't trade what you can't afford to lose"

ainunfm

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:31:28 AM

yeah indeed
high risk, high profit
life is unfair right
but thats make human have a goal to reach in their life
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:53:31 AM

Nobody stops you to try to run across the road and save those 30seconds. Every thing has risk and while investing it particularly have huge risk became every second is a new opportunity and that's why it is a stressful job to be a trader.
Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

Currency risk is a natural nature of all currencies, all we can do, are more on a very long patience and analysis. Being a smart person, risk is not a hindrance of success, despite, it is the key on how to become a very successful person. If we enter a certain business like in bitcoin, we must learn all possible situations, like positive and negative situation.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:22:06 AM

risk can happen anywhere

Well I agree with that and the perfect example is this platform which is Bitcoin. This currency requires so much effort and determination to take risk, not only in transactions something like that but also in believing that it may help you to be profitable and be succesful for the future, a take risk which is very usual to think but very difficult to proceed, taking risks in investing is also a major part, and yes risks were like a culture, it sprouted everywhere without being aware of it but the thing is choose the right one to spend your trust and expectation that you may fail.

Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

Globcoin.

Let me take a look at that before I risk my.money.
The truth is we all have to check every details of what could happen.
Decision making. That is one of the best attribute that a human have.
He samples lifestyles but still people would need to pick and the decision will be with them.

But all in all it is a good advertisement.
GREATLOVE

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:01:28 PM

You really are very good thinker. Well, everyday of our life risk is very needed. Thats we all needed even here in crypto it is very risky.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

The biggest real risk is when you've invested a lot of money in bitcoin, but the value is actually going down. Then, does you can accept the reality when you lose a lot of money? It is true that all activities are at risk, and the questions are:
do you dare to take risks, invest your money into bitcoin?
snowwyjonny

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:14:05 PM

I agree to you mate! Sometimes taking a risk is great, it is a matter of perspective on how you will see it. If we believe that we can grow and has the determination that you can surpass every boundary, hindrances and failures you might face during the process. If you stay positive and look in the brighter side that no matter what the risk may come you know that there's a better result for that depending on your actions. Right decision takes us to a better resolution, right solution takes us to a better future.
Ranly123

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

Undersranding that in everything we do there is always risk that awaites. Maybe its just that in cryptocurrency the risk is too big to swallow, but remember this( the higher the risk, the higher the return) so for us to succeed, we have to take a risk may it be big or small. Just remember to take only the risk that you can afford if everything falls apart.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:42:03 PM

In every mode of investment and trading, you need to take a risk for gaining your profit, I think Cryptocurrency platform requires a little bit risk more than any other investment. Since this platform is a decentralization system so that it requires a lot of risks.
That's why regarding this issue you need to take an extra challenge for earning a more profit than any other investment platform. not only that But also you must consider about the future purpose because Cryptocurrency will dominate in the monetary world in the future.
jaysabi
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1115

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:50:28 PM

Nothing here demonstrates that anyone has an ability to manage currency risk. You can manage your "currency risk" by not buying currencies that are highly volatile. Short of avoiding that, there's nothing anyone involved in a crypto company can do to mitigate your currency risk, the best they can do is make a hacker-proof environment so your coins can't be stolen from your account. These are two different types of risk, and cybersecurity will do nothing for currency stability.

nomad1109

Activity: 238

Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

Great thread of people just saying there is risk in everything. Amazing insight, people. Let's all just keep repeating it until our post counts are in the millions. Perfect.

While it is not wrong that there is risk in everything, the risks should be calculated and kept to a minimum. By saying "everything is risky" you're kinda missing the point, which is to control the risks that need to be controlled. There are many types of insurance to do this, there are currency options, swaps, futures and whatever. A million ways to secure yourself. What does this coin bring to the table? They simply say "why not let experts do it". That's fine, experts are good. Why do they need their own coin and ICO for that?

ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

Great thread of people just saying there is risk in everything. Amazing insight, people. Let's all just keep repeating it until our post counts are in the millions. Perfect.

While it is not wrong that there is risk in everything, the risks should be calculated and kept to a minimum. By saying "everything is risky" you're kinda missing the point, which is to control the risks that need to be controlled. There are many types of insurance to do this, there are currency options, swaps, futures and whatever. A million ways to secure yourself. What does this coin bring to the table? They simply say "why not let experts do it". That's fine, experts are good. Why do they need their own coin and ICO for that?
Yes risk is always there in trading and investment, but we need and should try to control risk through different methods, Without having good experience i do not think that one can reduce risk of losing money but without experience there is always more risk involve in bitcoin trading. But it is a fact that with the passage of time risk of losing money is reducing from time to time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

Risk factor is applicable and expected thing where ever the huge profits plays.
It can be compromise with market understanding so that the risk can be overcome through the same.
Learning more about market movement and act according to it, Anyway there will be loses sometimes but Recovery matters
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

the risk of digital currency is in the security and price deflation of the money, if both can not be in control then some finances will become invaluable. it seems that it is a threat to all digital currency players because for now it seems there is still no insurance to keep or cover it.
sarjilcse

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

Fine, i agree with you but

In every task we need to do risk..any thing can happen.at home, work, travel, invest. and so does the currency risk. That's why we have careful about our daily life and so called crypto.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:28:07 PM

[/quote

Those that take risks are the ones that get the highest rewards, however there is a difference between taking a calculated risk and taking a dumb risk, and this is something many fail to distinguish, look at the history of any big company and you will see they got there taking risky and bold decisions, look at Google, Microsoft, Apple, Pixar and you will see they did things no one thought possible and that is why they became successful.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:44:08 PM

Globcoin.

Let me take a look at that before I risk my.money.
The truth is we all have to check every details of what could happen.
Decision making. That is one of the best attribute that a human have.
He samples lifestyles but still people would need to pick and the decision will be with them.

But all in all it is a good advertisement.
Well, it is not enough for us to just maximize our money, we need to learn a lot of things before we released our hard earned money, it is not easy to make money as we are not buying and selling drugs that makes easy money, we are making money in our own sweat and not having enough sleep for us to be able to earn extra for our family, so be vigilant in all ways.

xaviervilla

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:58:03 PM

bravo man, thanks for sharing this great message. although this obviously is just an advertisement, i really have to give credit to the writer. i mean, wow, this thing she have written is just amazing. it surely made me feel a sense of sincerity from the writer. it kind of opened my eyes on this subject. to be honest, i have never thought of this. not even once. i tend always tend to take for granted the thought of finding a way to have a one less thing to worry about in my busy life. now that i think about it, lots of things are coming into my mind now. and wow, i just found out ways to make my life easier and want to find more ways to make it even easier for me. lol. i might even consider investing and using their services. great advertising.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

The biggest real risk is when you've invested a lot of money in bitcoin, but the value is actually going down. Then, does you can accept the reality when you lose a lot of money? It is true that all activities are at risk, and the questions are:
People do have that kind of problems, and that’s as a result of not being patient. They like to dive in when there is just a slight decrease in the price rate, and when they invest, they later see the price dropping even more and start regretting. I don’t rush this, I first wait and see if it’s really going or just a slight move backwards.

In every mode of investment and trading, you need to take a risk for gaining your profit, I think Cryptocurrency platform requires a little bit risk more than any other investment. Since this platform is a decentralization system so that it requires a lot of risks.
That's why regarding this issue you need to take an extra challenge for earning a more profit than any other investment platform. not only that But also you must consider about the future purpose because Cryptocurrency will dominate in the monetary world in the future.
Yes, you’re right man.To gain something you need to take the risk that is involve. But sometimes, we need to look carefully and know what kind of risk is involve before making any move, because sometimes you might end up doing something you will regret forever (or maybe a long time) and sometimes, we don’t even know the risk that is involved.
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:24:54 AM

Every investment has a risk and I'll take big risks by investing heavily too, just like investing in other forms, Bitcoin promises a greater profit if you dare to invest in large numbers. And It would be better if you think about long term benefits rather than earn money in the near future.
Carmen03

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:32:35 AM

This  the changes in valuation of  currencies .The changes that create unpredictable gains and losses when the profits from investment are converted to foreign currencies.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:44:13 AM

Any links to this statement? It is not that I do not agree with what she is saying but the thing that when I read the last line killed the whole world I imagine while reading the first words. If you will be advertising other coins please do that in other threads. It is kind of misleading for me.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

Just promotional words to make you trust thier company, they say " on the safest platform Ethereum", isn't etehreum a cryptocurrency, there are no safe options in here we can never predict or control crypto, there is only adapting to what is going on, getting into this investment model you must already know the risks, it is baisicly like gambling you do your best and hope that luck turns to your favor.
ronics

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:51:20 PM

Bitcoin is a money risky compares in others , I think its the same as stock market but really is a digital currency versus virtual currency .for bitcoin value is really high price we should know the next increase of value and the next step is down its value .we really need to know what happens to our bitcoin or our investment .will be lost , so we well be careful about our works
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:11:30 PM

You have said a million dollar thing. Really, it’s useless complaining about risk and just discussing the facts about it. Definitely everything is risky to some extent as we cannot be sure about future but this is the reason why we have subjects like risk management and a lot of books are out there that cover this topic. If there is a problem, there is always a solution also. Better to focus on the solution.
Senkuli

Activity: 304

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:40:10 PM

many things are at risk in all aspects of our lives, just as in an investment there is always a risk that we must consider and we receive at what time we expect not to be what we want.
so too with this crypto currency, we can never predict precisely about the changes in the value of crypto currency, sometimes we can achieve big profits and sometimes we can suffer huge losses as well.
all back to ourselves, whether we want to make big profits with a big risk that might happen.
jhamz03

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:50:17 AM

risk can happen anywhere

Taking risks comes with great rewards. If you ever want to achieve the life you’ve always dreamed of, you’ll have to start taking positive calculated risks. We cant just take any chances to achieve anything great in life without the risk. When it comes to your business, you stand to lose money, time and your reputation. Which are also the very same things you stand to gain! The benefits of taking risks will enrich your life and make your business or career much more rewarding.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:35:56 PM

Nothing here demonstrates that anyone has an ability to manage currency risk. You can manage your "currency risk" by not buying currencies that are highly volatile. Short of avoiding that, there's nothing anyone involved in a crypto company can do to mitigate your currency risk, the best they can do is make a hacker-proof environment so your coins can't be stolen from your account. These are two different types of risk, and cybersecurity will do nothing for currency stability.
If we are talking from an investor point of view, he can lower his exposure to cryptocurrencies by having other assets or currencies in his portfolio, most users here only have cryptocurrencies, but if you hold other assets like bonds which are very low risk the overall risk of your portfolio goes down, that is a good idea for those that will like to invest in crypto but that are not sure they can handle the risk.
EvaGC (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:19:55 AM

[/quote]If we are talking from an investor point of view, he can lower his exposure to cryptocurrencies by having other assets or currencies in his portfolio, most users here only have cryptocurrencies, but if you hold other assets like bonds which are very low risk the overall risk of your portfolio goes down, that is a good idea for those that will like to invest in crypto but that are not sure they can handle the risk.
[/quote]

So in your opinion, Globcoin is ideal for investors who have several types of assets, including cryptos - but not limited to cryptos?

katak mercat

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:48:47 AM

every investment must have a risk and the greater the chance the greater the risk of crypto currency is a very promising investment place, so reasonable if it has a big risk such as loss, we must secure our wallets well in order to reduce the risk of loss
ylnar123

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:06:49 PM

every investment must have a risk and the greater the chance the greater the risk of crypto currency is a very promising investment place, so reasonable if it has a big risk such as loss, we must secure our wallets well in order to reduce the risk of loss

It is easy to say that every investment has risk. But if we try to look at it, these risk can be managed through proper monitoring and risking too much is also bad for your investment. When you see that risk is really high then dont overdue your investment and invest only the amount thatvwont hurt you when it break.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

[/quoteMonetary risks are not just security risks, there are a lot of hackers emerging lately, and I think they will attack the virtual currency community quickly, not only there. The risks involved in investing are numerous, they have a lot of thoughts about Bitcoin, but there are still many who want to get a profit

Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:27:52 PM

Currency risk, commonly referred to as exchange-rate risk, arises from the change in price of one currency in relation to another. Investors or companies that have assets or business operations across national borders are exposed to currency risk that may create unpredictable profits and losses.

yonghaseo

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:22:26 PM

Everything that involved money to make in this fast paced world has always be at risk. It has undergone various of feasibility studies, education and emphasizes security measures.

fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:06:08 AM

If we are talking from an investor point of view, he can lower his exposure to cryptocurrencies by having other assets or currencies in his portfolio, most users here only have cryptocurrencies, but if you hold other assets like bonds which are very low risk the overall risk of your portfolio goes down, that is a good idea for those that will like to invest in crypto but that are not sure they can handle the risk.
[/quote]

So in your opinion, Globcoin is ideal for investors who have several types of assets, including cryptos - but not limited to cryptos?

[/quote]
If you ask me, I think he is not interested in GlobCoin at all. He has not even mentioned about it for once that shows he is least interested in this. He is just giving us all a piece of advice rather a strategy through which we can stay safe and mitigate loss. But I think if a person diversifies his Investments and buy more than 3 profit promising Crypto coins plus keeps them in a paper wallet, he would already be playing a safe game.
Andrej Peiboski

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:09:32 PM

There is a natural balance between chance of gain and risk, in any activity of life: more something is potentially rewarding, more there is the chance to lose heavily.
I thin we need to accept this as a fact.

Bakukang

Activity: 151

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

This depends on the road you want to travel to.If you want the risky road.Are you courageous enough to risk everything in order to gain something?Or the patient one.Chooses everything that is good and manages everything so that there will be no problem at all.

huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:11:26 PM

Currency risk, commonly referred to as exchange-rate risk, arises from the change in price of one currency in relation to another. Investors or companies that have assets or business operations across national borders are exposed to currency risk that may create unpredictable profits and losses.

Indeed it is unpredictable as much as currency use to rise and fall in our area, bitcoin does not have fix ratting either you are using it for national or international purposes. Bitcoin is using for investment in a lot of huge and well known companies now but no one ever said that they had lose because of bitcoin, it is true bitcoin has high value price so it is not bad to take risk as even human life is not risk free now so invest no matter how much risk there is.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:30:57 PM

I agree on everyone, risk are everywhere. Safety principle can be applied to this, knowing the risk means you have a chance to come up with preventive measure ahead of time to lessen the probability of occurrence. There are lots of investment risk, this is the reason why we need to be smart, plan carefully before making decisions.

fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:28:24 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 11:17:25 AM by fanbeila

Its true that security is the must rather than taking risks.I would say that calculated risk is much better than blind risks.In the investment field, higher the risks, higher the chance of getting more profits.

Till now,bitcoin has not disappointed any of investors at any time.In fact,it has given more profits to its investors.Any one who complains that bitcoin has given them a loss probably would be newbies who would have sold their bitcoins at lower price in panic.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:44:53 AM

*Writt
en by Linda Leaney — Globcoin CFO

Even if the crypto risk is compared to the physical world in a metaphorical way the risk of your bankroll isn't the same as the risk for your life. A market is a risky game and anyone that is entering the market should have the prior knowledge before even trying to invest or to start their trades. Those that are ignorant and those that are neglecting the possible risk should be left alone to suffer from their own mistakes and maybe then they would learn what threat can crypto market truly bring to the bankroll of the holder.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: