Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust XLM stellar lumens?  (Read 297 times)
FreezerKarl (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:19:40 PM

I wonder if xlm has the potenciel to gain value?
I would like to know your opinion

thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

Well, it depends on the level of trust you are giving to any coin. However, it seems to be a coin with prospect and since IBM announced their partnership around last year October, it seems to be gaining some traction so far. Also, there is a strong support for the coin, so that is one thing to consider as well and if the whole idea of global payment as IBM announced really come to play, and being a reputable organization, I guess that should give the coin some pretty good move in gaining value.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:50:01 PM
Merited by ccsang (1)

thanks.

I actually think stellar has a chance to do quite well. It's a more decentralized version of ripple, and it has a partnership with IBM that is going well. IBM is "testing" stellar to make international payments, and I heard they want to increase their overall trades over the pacific using stellar up to 60% of it's normal volume. That would mean a lot of money coming into stellar.
Stellar has been increasing it's price over the last days, and is recovering better than bitcoin. Since stellar right now has an actual use case, because of it's partnership, I would say it's a very promising coin for 2018. I'm actually considering buying some for the long run. Expecting it to get to $1 doesn't seem that far fetched, and it would be a very good profit from it's current price.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:52:34 PM

The highest value was 0.8$ and I think it is the maximum considering the volume of this crypto 103,629,819,514 XLM
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:01:24 PM

I've holding lumen more than 3 years ( it's come from giveaway , not a big amount , but I holding until now) , that time name as stellar (str) , 2015 or 2016 change name to lumen (XLM) , do you know that my total xlm only value $60 in 2014 , but today total value more than $10K , they partnership with IBM news come out and price rising like skyrocket , we don't know that when they announcement partnership to another BIG Company , so I'm not planning to sell my stellar and I'm sure that it'll rise to $1 soon
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:14:48 PM

I've holding lumen more than 3 years ( it's come from giveaway , not a big amount , but I holding until now) , that time name as stellar (str) , 2015 or 2016 change name to lumen (XLM) , do you know that my total xlm only value $60 in 2014 , but today total value more than $10K , they partnership with IBM news come out and price rising like skyrocket , we don't know that when they announcement partnership to another BIG Company , so I'm not planning to sell my stellar and I'm sure that it'll rise to $1 soon

Good possibility you can gain from it and stellar grows in price, but in the end ripple and stellar are not my first choices at all.
Exmo.

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:16:31 PM

Stellar is going to be huge in long term . Circulation is the only obstacle !
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

Being practically the same thing, let's just say I trust it more then Ripple. Not any crypto is to be fully trusted as cryptos yet have to show their true usability, but both are developing platforms and since Ripple is centralised and has this "neck to neck" approach with banks it doesn't provide much trust to me.

Stellar is also, when you compare it's current value and potential of growth, more undervalued then Ripple (if any crypto can be called "undervalued".... but that is another story).

Hence, I would rather invest in Stellar because I like to support this kind of projects more (decentralised) and because it has more mid-term speculating potential.
However, if I was playing it safe, Ripple is being tested worldwide as we speak, and in more traditional sense it is more safe, more easy to be trusted.

I hope I managed to answer your question through this little digression.

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:44:40 PM

thanks.
XLM has total 100 billion coins, 18 billion has been distributed and all of them was gave for users free. So I think if its reach 1$, this is big successfull project.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

Good possibility you can gain from it and stellar grows in price, but in the end ripple and stellar are not my first choices at all.
Actually I forget login password to access my account , but I've write down in paper and happy that I don't have lost the paper , how about just holding small amout of stellar or ripple even if not your first choice ? maybe give your surprise in the future  Smiley
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

Yes, I trust it. Though the price is very unstable. They always updates about the latest development in stellar project monthly and you will see that there are already a lot of developments and partnership in stellar. My only mistake was I sold my xlm before with a very cheap price. Now xlm price is increasing and might reach $1 or more in the near future.

havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:20:53 PM

yes, i believe that stallar will continue to grow up in long term, now i thik stellar is a bright star in the crytocurrency market

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
IgniHash

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:49:00 PM

thanks.

Why not? I know this coin since the price was 3K sat. And today, you can see this coin has good value. Become top 10 coins at Coinmarketcap is not easy. But stellar can prove they could do it. As far as i know, Stellar will become top ICO platform in the future. Stellar fees is very cheap, and very good for arbitrage.

Recently, they will updating their 2018 roadmap. You can chek it here: https://www.stellar.org/blog/roadmap/ Roadmap will be updated before the end of 25 January. So, my personal opinion, it's not to late to join the party. Invest stellar now, or regret later Smiley

Donovan XXL

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:30:23 PM

It's top ten or almost so yes I trust it.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:33:41 PM

in my oppinion, stellar lumens will continue to rise up in 2018 and a few yesrs later. i believe that making an investment to buy stellar now and hold for a long term would be a choice.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀