Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:41:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔴 Cosplay Token 🔴 Cosplay Platform built with Blockchain technology  (Read 1904 times)
alffredo

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:40:24 PM

very interesting and good concept of this project, and I am sure this project will be a perfect success

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John-Doe

Activity: 350
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:08:16 PM

**This ICO excludes US and Japan.

Why Japan is excluded?

Russian translations. 60+ Projects, 140+ translated documents.
hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:33:55 PM

A good project is only a long time coming to soft hats, this may be because the time is not right where many investors hold back their funds because of the significant price fluctuations but I'm sure cosplay will arrive at a hard hat

ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

A good project is only a long time coming to soft hats, this may be because the time is not right where many investors hold back their funds because of the significant price fluctuations but I'm sure cosplay will arrive at a hard hat
is there any news about the ICO and where is the sale of tokens for cosplay because until now there has been no gift thread update and here

TokensMarketplace

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

Hello,

We want to inform you that CureCosplay is now listed on TokensMarketplace https://tokensmarketplace.com/vendors/curecosplay/

If you want to update information about your token, contact marketing@tokensmarketplace.com  Cheesy

Best,
Tokens Marketplace
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

Judging by the white paper, Cure WorldCosplay is a well-developed project that has been on the market for a long time.
hotimbineh

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

Cure Cosplay is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

ok, we will try to read about what has happened to this project and to what extent the development of the project is because cosplay is included in the category of projects that have been running and still have not reached the hardcap

SanSan163Ch

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:16:22 PM

can I have more details, please ? Theme interesting )
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:30:40 AM

anyone knows, where is the development of ICO COSPLAY tokens ...?
Will the hardcap come soon ...?
because we want to know about that ...?

S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 04:36:00 PM

Bitcoin Garden | The COT Token: Bringing Cosplay to the Blockchain
https://bitcoingarden.org/the-cot-token-bringing-cosplay-to-the-blockchain/

Blockchain technology has revolutionized the way the world does business. Thanks to the transparent, fast, secure, auditable, and tamper-proof nature of data transfer and exchange on the decentralized ledgers that form the backbone of blockchain systems, businesses and industries of every type have benefited from this cutting-edge technology. From transportation, logistics, and secure identification protocols to fintech, healthcare, and governance, few industries, if any, have not yet launched blockchain-based initiatives of their own.

However, one standout industry that has yet to leverage the benefits of this new technology is the world of cosplay. That is, until now.

The term “cosplay” was coined in the early 80s from the words “costume” and “play”. It involves people dressing up as characters from video games, television shows, books, or movies. Cosplayers sometimes even act in character while in costume, making their cosplay part dressing-up, part performance art....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
hotimbineh

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:31:18 PM

Blockchain technology has revolutionized the way the world does business. Thanks to the transparent, fast, secure, auditable, and tamper-proof nature of data transfer and exchange on the decentralized ledgers that form the backbone of blockchain systems, businesses and industries of every type have benefited from this cutting-edge technology. From transportation, logistics, and secure identification protocols to fintech, healthcare, and governance, few industries, if any, have not yet launched blockchain-based initiatives of their own.

However, one standout industry that has yet to leverage the benefits of this new technology is the world of cosplay. That is, until now.

The term “cosplay” was coined in the early 80s from the words “costume” and “play”. It involves people dressing up as characters from video games, television shows, books, or movies. Cosplayers sometimes even act in character while in costume, making their cosplay part dressing-up, part performance art....

a good article for cosplay, and so far you know, to what extent has this project developed ... Huh because it seems like Therad has died without any updates

Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 06:12:30 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2022, 10:21:23 AM by Anon11073

To all people who support "Cosplay Token".

I'm Anon 11073 of Bounty Manager of "Cosplay Token".
Currently I am a moderator with a Japanese board.

I can not answer everything now because I can not get in touch with the team, but the project is not going on schedule at the moment and I do not know when the public sale will be held...
Also, I wish that this project will not end.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 06:15:58 PM

a good article for cosplay, and so far you know, to what extent has this project developed ... Huh because it seems like Therad has died without any updates
Hello, hotimbineh.
I am Bounty manager of CosplayToken.
It was also responsible for updating this thread.

But from one day the team will not receive a release and as mentioned above, I do not know if the project is going on schedule.
Looking at their Twitter etc., I think that the project never died.
I am worried about whether the project will continue.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: