Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:07:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are the top/successful Bounty Manager here at BCT  (Read 260 times)
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

For me it doesn't matter that much. What matters for me is if the project is good. If the project is actually good the bounty will be successful as well Smiley

wanderloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

The top and successful Bounty Managers that I go for are Sylon, ColorlessK ,  Amazix Bounties, Blockeye and  . I  always choose to join their campaign because most of the campaign their handling are successful ICOs.

Indeed, most of my successful ICOs and coins are came from Sylon, Blockeye and Jamalaezaz and also Needmoney as well.
They helped me on earning my Crypto Assets that is previously worth $150,000 last 1st week of January so I decided on following their Bounty Campaigns and all of my accounts are currently participated with their Bounty Campaigns and will always be while they still getting new projects from ICO teams.

Zeneize

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:56:03 AM

I go for Sylon and Snaguit123, they are the kind of bounty manager that will defend their bounty hunter. That is how bounty manager should be, should always support the hunter to gain back the same support or respect they deserve.

As far as I remember, Snaguit123 and Sylon defend their bounty hunter from the irrational alteration of the team for the bounty allocation given that the Hardcap of the said controversial ICO was reached. And all goes well as they defend the hunters side.

I also have a good opinion of Sylon. His campaigns are very well structured and I have the overall impression that he has one of the best attitudes towards his bounty hunters, inflexible on his rules but not abusive. Some bounty managers are abusing their position sometimes.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

The best County Campaign Manager that I'm joining are Mr. Sylon, Needmoney of TokenSuite Team and Arteezy.tx
They're the best bounty campaign managers that had given me an opportunity to get as many coins as I can they helped me to have this over $150,000 worth of Crypto Assets since I started to join this forum and participate Bounty Campaigns.
I always watching their new bounty campaigns and all of my accounts are currently joining their bounty campaigns.
Wow thats huge amount? so when do you start and how many accounts do you have here?i have been following yahoo for a couple of months and i can say he is a good manager,i dont find any negative personalities in him.He is an active manager in telegram which you can ask anything about the campaign.

number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:16:50 PM

I do not understand, here people write directly that they have mngo accounts and they are helped by the bounty manager to earn, if so, why they will not be punished?
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

honestly anyone bounty manager is not too important, if the project is good and has potential in the future. then it will be successful, but I myself like jamal and sylon as bounty manager

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

i think is amazix, it is a team that promotes at Bitcointalk forum for many ICO projects.
http://www.amazix.com/ this is their website. If you want to contact them, you can go to this website. Grin

I understand why you are promoting or endorsing this manager maybe you are one of His team, isn't right? There are many successful manager here in bitcoin forum actually and those are Aviruness, Needmoney, blockeye, and Jamalaezaz but sad to know He's been issued a negative feed back but it can't be deny most of His ico project became successful. But this was just my observation only in the forum when it comes to the campaign managers.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:38:29 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 02:25:08 PM by BigDig

I'm not sure that you can predict the success of the project on their bounty manager. Although most likely a good manager won't take some scam project.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:16:21 PM

I'm not sure that you can predict the success of the project on their bounty manager. Although most likely a good manager won't take some scam project.

Me, I like Mr. Ahmedjamal he is very active in replying personal messages. Always ready to answer if you have something to ask or you need to clarify something in the bounty. Very supportive in the entire campaign and trust worthy.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: