Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:46:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LOOKING TO SELL 55 BITCOIN ASAP USING SENIOR ESCROW AGENT MEMBERS  (Read 965 times)
Phnx818 (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 11:43:55 AM

Hiya - I am looking to sell 55 bitcoins asap at current market rate using the services of a senior escrow saavy member (like John K or Danny Hamilton) Both guys have helped me and I could't have asked for more.

The way the transaction would go is as follows:

1. You would contact me and let me know how many you were interested in buying.

2. We would then agree upon a price and an escrow agent.

3. I would send the bitcoin to our chosen escrow agent. You would confirm coin was indeed in escrow.

4. You would send cash to me via USPS Express Mail (parcel would be insured as gold coins etc. to avoid scrutiny.) Parcel would be
    insured for whatever the cash amount is and is generally not very expensive. It IS legal to mail either cash or coins, but cash is     
    generally frowned upon. In a couple hundred transactions sending cash via USPS - I have not had a problem yet, so knock on wood.

5. Once cash is received by me, I contact the escrow agent and confirm receipt and release the bitcoins to you.

And thats it. I have use this site to complete several previous transactions if you are curious to see history - just not sure how to access. Anyhow - contact me if you have any interest and we can get started stat.

Cheers-

Ronnie
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4681

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 01:14:28 PM

Note:

If you are uncomfortable sending cash with the U.S. Post Office, I'm willing as escrow agent to accept MoneyGram, or Western Union up to $2900 per day per method. Once I've got the cash from you via either method I'll immediately release the bitcoins that are in escrow to you, and I'll handle the mailing of the cash to Phnx818.  In addition to you paying the Western Union or MoneyGram fees, I will collect a handling fee to cover the cost of postage ($5.60), and insurance.
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 03:10:56 PM

Note:

If you are uncomfortable sending cash with the U.S. Post Office, I'm willing as escrow agent to accept MoneyGram, or Western Union up to $2900 per day per method. Once I've got the cash from you via either method I'll immediately release the bitcoins that are in escrow to you, and I'll handle the mailing of the cash to Phnx818.  In addition to you paying the Western Union or MoneyGram fees, I will collect a handling fee to cover the cost of postage ($5.60), and insurance.
Just fyi, Danny if you receive $1000 or more from anyone they put that on your ID / financial record with Western Union and Money Gram and if you receive them often a SARS report against you will be filed. I know someone in the sports biz, who withdrew his winnings threw Western Union and they made him pay taxes on all amounts rec'd when he rec'd so much. They track and review you anytime $1000 or more is sent or rec'd by you.

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4681

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 03:19:53 PM

Just fyi, Danny if you receive $1000 or more from anyone they put that on your ID / financial record with Western Union and Money Gram and if you receive them often a SARS report against you will be filed. I know someone in the sports biz, who withdrew his winnings threw Western Union and they made him pay taxes on all amounts rec'd when he rec'd so much. They track and review you anytime $1000 or more is sent or rec'd by you.

Thanks for the info.  I was under the impression that the SAR, CTR, and other tracking from Western Union and MoneyGram started at $3000, not $1000.  Interesting.

I already plan to claim all income from bitcoin activities and pay the associated income tax on it, so I'm not too concerned. If your information is accurate, then others  may want to keep the amount they send me below $1000 for their own purposes.
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 03:23:28 PM

Thanks for the info.  I was under the impression that the SAR, CTR, and other tracking from Western Union and MoneyGram started at $3000, not $1000.  Interesting.

I already plan to claim all income from bitcoin activities and pay the associated income tax on it, so I'm not too concerned. If your information is accurate, then others  may want to keep the amount they send me below $1000 for their own purposes.
Nope, its all fine and all I was just saying for your bitcoin escrows it probably would not be beneficial to receive $1000 or more for other people.

sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 03:25:28 PM

I can offer paypal at 117 per btc. I need around 7 or 8 coins.

Let me know.

Thanks
xraymikek

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 06:54:11 PM

I'll buy all 55 for $6400. I can have your delivery in the mail today. PM me if interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: