Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:25:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Each country would eventually suppress encryption currency it?  (Read 111 times)
enendad (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

Recently heard some news, our country began to issue a statement thorough investigation of some of the surviving encryption currency exchange, and tried to thank some of the power of the illegal occupation of the mine,So basically, nothing much happened except the same old regulatory works in place except its getting more and more intense everytime they release something new. But one thing is that, if you look at it closely, most countries are not exactly clamping down and saying no to cryptocurrency. They are simply finding ways to work around it. People evade tax, so they try to regulate so people get taxed properly and country still can operate at a nation level. Drugs and shit, so they wanna discourage that, and so they wanna regulate. Definitely in every country, you have laws and regulations, so why not for crypto?

Its part of something that have to come someday and yea, it came. So to me, my stand is to just hodl is through and i believe when 2019 come, most of you will be glad you held through this period of uncertainty.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: