Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🦊【WE ARE BACK】📈FOX TRADING📈 AUTOMATED TRADING SIGNALS SERVICE 🔥  (Read 34533 times)
Bouriffe

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:28:00 PM

Hi Team,

Do you have in mind a list of exchanges that you plan to interface with the Autotrading functionality?
I can see Poloniex, Kraken and BitFinex logos in the white-paper. Is it the ones you have in mind to start with?
Any plan for Binance which is also having APIs?
I assume for each of them you need to interface their API's with the Autotrading daemon you will deliver to Fox Trading users, correct?

Thanks

💎💎💎 INNERCORE: Infrastructure Platform for DApps 💎💎💎
💎💎💎 If you ❤ Innercore Bounty Contest, then you will ❤❤❤ Buzzin Super Bounty !!! 💎💎💎

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tibor (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:29:40 PM

Hi Team,

Section 4.3 (Page12) of the White-paper is mentioning 75% of the revenues generated by the algorithm will be paid from the Trading Pool to token holder while you are mentioning 80% in this ANN. Not a huge difference but could you please confirm and eventually fix the typo?

Thanks

Hello Bouriffe!

Thank you very much for your input, we've updated the ANN, as you know whitepaper is the master.

Best regards,

Fox Trading Team

tibor (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:54:28 PM

Hi Team,

Do you have in mind a list of exchanges that you plan to interface with the Autotrading functionality?
I can see Poloniex, Kraken and BitFinex logos in the white-paper. Is it the ones you have in mind to start with?
Any plan for Binance which is also having APIs?
I assume for each of them you need to interface their API's with the Autotrading daemon you will deliver to Fox Trading users, correct?

Thanks

Hello Bouriffe,

Interesting question, yes at the beginning we will develop our autotrade for the exchanges shown on the WP BITFINEX KRAKEN AND POLONIEX. But as this project is only going to be available for ICO Contributors , we will ask you which other exchanges do you need or are better for you, the crew is going to be able to vote to select new Exchanges.

As Binance is becoming one of the biggest exchanges, and has APIs i think will be the next where we will implement the Autotrading.

And the answer for the last question is yes, we need to develop for each exchange.

Hope i covered all your doubts,

Do not hesitate to ask anything else you need,

Best Regards,
Fox Trading Team

Libabit

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:14:59 PM

I registered to your website but when I received your mail for confirm my account for fox trading, there wasn't any link that I can click  Shocked.

Only this :><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>'<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>'<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

So, I wonder how is it possible to contact support for solve this problem Smiley?

Thank you!!
tibor (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:48:09 PM

I registered to your website but when I received your mail for confirm my account for fox trading, there wasn't any link that I can click  Shocked.

Only this :><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>'<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>'<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

So, I wonder how is it possible to contact support for solve this problem Smiley?

Thank you!!
Hello Libabit!

Due to the success of the project and the high traffic/signups on the website that we are having, there're some problems with sending verification emails. Don't hesitate to contact us (support@foxtrading.io) and we will proceed to the manual verification of the email.

Best regards,

Fox Trading Team

Bouriffe

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:49:25 PM

Hello Team,

A last post for today: I had a look to your existing business (https://foxbinarysignals.com/)

- At some point is Fox Trading going to completely replace this existing offer ?
- Do you envisage similar subscription plans for Fox Trading, with the same type of limitations (# of signals, trade size ...) ?
- Will payment have to be done exclusively with FXT ? (it could be challenging for your existing user base if you plan to migrate them)
- White-paper is mentioning some Premium signals > Could you please share more details ?
- I see AutoTrading is already existing, I assume you will setup a segregated pool for FXT Trading Pool ?
- What are the registration details of your existing business (company details, registration, ...)? Is the FXT ICO ran by this existing company? or by a brand new one? White-paper is not providing any details on this.

Thanks

💎💎💎 INNERCORE: Infrastructure Platform for DApps 💎💎💎
💎💎💎 If you ❤ Innercore Bounty Contest, then you will ❤❤❤ Buzzin Super Bounty !!! 💎💎💎

cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:23:53 AM

Although there are obvious similarities in different trading markets, how experienced are your team in direct relation to cryptocurrency trading and the increased volatility involved compared to other markets?

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
feelthebern98

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:18:38 AM

Thank you!!
Hello Libabit!

Due to the success of the project and the high traffic/signups on the website that we are having, there're some problems with sending verification emails. Don't hesitate to contact us (support@foxtrading.io) and we will proceed to the manual verification of the email.

Best regards,

Fox Trading Team

The same issue happened to me, I will e-mail you guys
tipar

Activity: 170
Merit: 5

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:53:58 AM

Amazing project and good luck

▰ IGT - CRYPTO EXCHANGE ▰
▰▰▰ IN GOOD TRADERS COMPANY ▰▰▰
https://igt-crypto.io/en/
tibor (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:28:25 AM

Amazing project and good luck
Thanks!

iBinatog

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:47:07 AM

Hi,

Is there a minimum amount of trades in bitcoin value to be eligible for auto trading?
Are Binance and Kucoin in your list of Exchanges to be integrated in the future?
Thanks.
tibor (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

We are 500 members on Telegram!  Shocked THANKS TEAM!

Bitoshoi88

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:05:18 PM

You guys picked a nice number for your market cap plus you have good merchandising over an existing product. Eager to see progresses with this one. Keep it up!
yasitha jayanath

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:29:24 PM

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF FOXTRADING WHITEPAPER?
tibor (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:39:54 PM

📈 Another reason to invest in Fox Trading ICO?

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:46:03 PM

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
tibor (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:48:51 PM

Well done, i see also activity on the thread! Good job

tibor (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:59:18 AM

🔶🚀🚀🔶Hello Team!🔶🚀🚀🔶

Has been difficult to have time to wrote this lines...the amount of work we had, has overtaken our expectations!! I know that there are some questions without answer but we will answer all Wink

We are really really proud about the performance and the acceptance of this project in the crypto industry, which is understandable, as the product is coming from a successful company, that completely guarantees achievable roadmap milestones, and ensures that we are going to release a successful product another time.

To make you all aware about what is the size of this project i will share with you some numbers.

🔥Telegram members:709
🔥Instagram followers: 3910
🔥Facebook likes: 3129
🔥Twitter followers: 2607

🔥Bounties claimed in only 5 days: 12,857 FXT

Thanks all for being part of our Team!  Cheesy

Best regards,

Fox Trading Team

cryptothief

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:05:31 AM

I can see that the marketing is starting to work, but social media participant numbers still seem relatively small. Do you have any plans in place over the coming weeks to boost awareness of the project?

[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
cryptothief

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:22:46 AM

Just a minor detail, but it could reflect on the professionalism of the project. You have repeated some parts in the whitepaper as copy pasted below (2.1).

Everything follows the needs of the buyer and the seller. As cryptocurrency can vary
from 5 to 30 percent per day, we can take advantage of this cryptocurrency and
make profit. It's just like earning gain in a stock exchange, but Everything follows the
needs of the buyer and the seller. As cryptocurrency can vary from 5 to 30 percent
per day, we can take advantage of this cryptocurrency and make profit. It's just like
earning gain in a stock exchange, but in more free trading because trading in stock
markets must occur within just the same country.

Might be an idea to do a quick correction?

All the best.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: