Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I think the crypto market will be worth about $6 trillion by 2019  (Read 583 times)
kurimiri

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

Here's why I think $6 trillion is completely reasonable:
1. Wall Street hasn't jumped in yet.
2. Big business still has its toes in the water.
3. There's widespread and mainstream awareness,  but very little mainstream adoption.
4. We're going to see at least one governments currency collapse soon, with that nation switching to cryptos. That will begin a widespread acceptance of cryptos as legitimate.
5. The trend in the general population is anti central authority aka. big banks, governments, big corporations. Look at brexit, Trump, the rise of nationalism against the EU, etc.  Cryptocurrencies are the embodiment of anti authority and giving the people more control over their wealth.

With so many catalysts, a 10-12x growth for this market is definitely a possibility.

What do you all think?

-
-
-
-
@charteroakpublic
- a Telegram channel dedicated to providing leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential and more.

wall street jumping in doesn't mean it will go up, they could bet it going down as well.
it's already a given that cryptocurrency is an investment vehicle, not a currency. it's far easier to use cash/credit cards for everyday transaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:54:08 PM

We need this modern digital money in life that's why the price will be high in the future because the knowledge about it is we need and we can earn also at the same time so this will be popular all around the world in the future.
Seriously, we expect that to happen in just these few months. We are all eyeing on wall street big boys who may bring some big money into Bitcoin. I do believe that bitcoin will reach high rate and a high level that too on very soon. All we need right now must be, bitcoin needs to break $20k price levels after that we can see the entire crypto world will be testing some unbelievable market cap like in trillions. There are almost 23 more months for 2019 to be completed. I guess this will be plenty of time in which we can expect even 10 trillion dollars market cap too.
kurimiri

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:06:01 AM

We need this modern digital money in life that's why the price will be high in the future because the knowledge about it is we need and we can earn also at the same time so this will be popular all around the world in the future.
Seriously, we expect that to happen in just these few months. We are all eyeing on wall street big boys who may bring some big money into Bitcoin. I do believe that bitcoin will reach high rate and a high level that too on very soon. All we need right now must be, bitcoin needs to break $20k price levels after that we can see the entire crypto world will be testing some unbelievable market cap like in trillions. There are almost 23 more months for 2019 to be completed. I guess this will be plenty of time in which we can expect even 10 trillion dollars market cap too.

wall street goes both ways. some big boys will be buying bitcoin, however there will also be big boys believing bitcoin is nothing more than a fad/tulip and shorting it.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:54:53 AM

As we had observed now a days,more crypto currencies had shown its capability and had reached to the moon. Its growth really amazing will surely can boost the crypto market even more than $6 trillion by 2019.

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:27:29 AM

We need this modern digital money in life that's why the price will be high in the future because the knowledge about it is we need and we can earn also at the same time so this will be popular all around the world in the future,i think the price of it if this will continue are going really high soon but we can't predict that because it's so hard to speculate this.
With every passing day, the graph of the people who are getting to know about the crypto currencies and the ones who are investing their money into crypto market is increasing very much significantly. Till the time, more people will keep on investing their money into this market, the worth of the crypto market will keep on increasing and there are chances that it will reach to this much value by the end of next year.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
hamlet1975

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:52:30 AM

#2 & #3 For sure!!!  Still a lot of room, $6 trillion isn't out of the question!
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:33:18 AM

We need this modern digital money in life that's why the price will be high in the future because the knowledge about it is we need and we can earn also at the same time so this will be popular all around the world in the future,i think the price of it if this will continue are going really high soon but we can't predict that because it's so hard to speculate this.
With every passing day, the graph of the people who are getting to know about the crypto currencies and the ones who are investing their money into crypto market is increasing very much significantly. Till the time, more people will keep on investing their money into this market, the worth of the crypto market will keep on increasing and there are chances that it will reach to this much value by the end of next year.

It will be a sort of revolution between the people and the government in coming time as few govt this year has already hinted that they do not support such cypto currency and people on other hand would like to own it and make it one of the option for them self for their investment or in their daily life by working full time in it.

If other government do start banning it then the number will go down rather than rising.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:41:27 AM

I am more interested to know how did you get to the number of 6T$?
I mean, it's a very specific number, so I guess you probably did kind of calculation.

Anyway, I believe that bitcoin won't grow so much, as 6T$ put the whole crypto market to be close to the Gold market cap- industry that are being supported worldwide and has a history of being a store of value.
I think that 2018 is going to be the test year for crypto currencies, as regulators are going to enter the free market and are probably going to try and stop the cryptocurrencies exchanges.
It would be interesting to know how we can deal with regulators.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:28:25 AM

I am more interested to know how did you get to the number of 6T$?
I mean, it's a very specific number, so I guess you probably did kind of calculation.
I assume that he only estimated it. He has given his points on those things that aren't happening in the world of crypto's and that will be a big impact if those points will start to get working with cryptos.

#2 & #3 For sure!!!  Still a lot of room, $6 trillion isn't out of the question!
Mainstream is one of the noisiest help that crypto can get from publishing and raising awareness that crypto's are real. But it will be also the reason behind those FUDs, mainstream medias keeps on interviewing wrong people giving their wrong views.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SEIGO

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

When major industrialized countries have entered,I think that there is no winning of non-centralized settlement currencies.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:48:35 PM

3. There's widespread and mainstream awareness,  but very little mainstream adoption.
4. We're going to see at least one governments currency collapse soon, with that nation switching to cryptos. That will begin a widespread acceptance of cryptos as legitimate.
5. The trend in the general population is anti central authority aka. big banks, governments, big corporations. Look at brexit, Trump, the rise of nationalism against the EU, etc.  Cryptocurrencies are the embodiment of anti authority and giving the people more control over their wealth.

With so many catalysts, a 10-12x growth for this market is definitely a possibility.

What do you all think?

-
-
-
-
@charteroakpublic
- a Telegram channel dedicated to providing leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential and more.

I think this is a pretty optimistic viewpoint overall. I don't think that in the next year or two that an entire government's currency is going to collapse AND that their new currency is going to be a crypto currency.

1) Crypto requires technology, and a country that has their currency fail is probably not going to have ample technology to support a crypto currency and make their entire population to use it.

2) I don't think a majority is anti-centralization. I think a majority don't even know the difference between centralized and decentralized organizations. Even then, capitalism is pretty dominant all around and that requires some centralization.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:11:38 AM

When major industrialized countries have entered,I think that there is no winning of non-centralized settlement currencies.
Even if the countries do not involve themselves in the trading but allow their industrialists to do the trades in cryptocurrency, then the target can be achieved. Another possible way is that the software industry should start a forum where they get the free lancing work paid in the cryptocurrency, this can also help in achieving the said target before 2019.
madgpt

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:17:33 AM

i believe crypto market will worth mote than a trillion by the end of this yead  and more than 3  trillions by the end of 2019
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:27:26 PM

What do you all think?

-
-
-
-
@charteroakpublic
Confident reasoning.
For such growth, there are all prerequisites. I will be only happy with this growth. If you take a look at the time interval from 01/01/2017 to 01/01/2018, then the market has grown almost 40 times.

portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:04:27 PM

There is a big possibility that the crypto market will be worth up to $6 trillion or more by 2019. Almost all crypto currency has the potential to grow more. At this moment we can see the fall of other currency, but I am so sure that it will raise again more higher than its previous price before this year end. And when it will increase, this will continue to grow until 2019 of what we are expecting.

mikeey89

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

Blockchain enthusiast

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:07:12 PM

What do you all think?

@charteroakpublic
Thanks for sharing this info, but I don't like that you are sharing advertisements about a Telegram group which can harm users. Be careful with that!
Nebhunu

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

Given the fact that the GDP of US is more than 12 trillions, a 6 trillion capitalization until 2019 is somewhat unrealistic. In my opinion, we could expect this year to reach 1 trillion , maybe 2. In this moment, the total mass of crypto is worth 400 billion (still a lot), in 2-3 months it could climb up again to the level registered in December.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:58:41 AM

Given the factor that only a small percentage of people knows cryptomarket, there is really a huge chance that it will grow to what OP is thinking, and further more, I believe it will even surpass this market capitalization.  Once country are able to regulate cryptocurrency and had adjusted its banking sytem / finance system to the trend of cryptocurrency, they will adopt it one by one thus creating more market for cryptocurrency.  with this factor alone (government accepting and regulating cryptocurrency) will definitely boost the market cap though, I am a bit hesitant if it will happen this 2019.
But 6 trillion is quite high, of course we could reach that market capitalization but I will prefer that to be stable growth instead of reaching that market cap and then lose 70% in the next months, also I do not think governments are too eager to adapt to cryptocurrencies, the bigger is the market the bigger the menace to them and the greater the regulations they will want to create in the market.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:05:13 AM

Given the fact that the GDP of US is more than 12 trillions, a 6 trillion capitalization until 2019 is somewhat unrealistic. In my opinion, we could expect this year to reach 1 trillion , maybe 2. In this moment, the total mass of crypto is worth 400 billion (still a lot), in 2-3 months it could climb up again to the level registered in December.
Expecting this much of the increase in the worth of the crypto currency and that too in a time span of just one year is very much unrealistic thing as there are least chances of this thing to happen by the end of 2019. However, we can really expect that the market worth of the crypto currency will increase very much significantly by the end of next year and it will be able to achieve this target too in the near future.

vincb

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:26:13 AM

I agree 2.3, A large-scale financial market should indeed reach 600 billion U.S. dollars. But I think Wall Street has jumped back into 2013, and they are the rich in layouts on an annual basis.
However, I think if any government starts using cryptocurrencies, it must still want to use legal currency. Take a look at capital gains taxes discussed by countries recently. I'm still looking forward to buying what I want to buy with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: