Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS]  (Read 61045 times)
MadduckUK

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:20:24 PM

Hi. We can see that the diseases can be defeated only if doctors around the wold work on that all together. But it doesn’t work with cancer. Why?
I think they dont  consolidate.
TrustedDoctors could succeed if they started working  together globally. It would increasing the quality of the services provided.
And at the same time the medical system is a business. It’s more profitable to invest in cancer treating centers rather than in research laboratories.
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:22:01 PM

Good day. How much does the patient get if he sells his medical history to researchers approx? Do you have this option on your platform?
shara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:37:18 PM

Hi. We can see that the diseases can be defeated only if doctors around the wold work on that all together. But it doesn’t work with cancer. Why?
TrustedDoctors could succeed if they started working  together globally. It would increasing the quality of the services provided.
And at the same time the medical system is a business. It’s more profitable to invest in cancer treating centers rather than in research laboratories.
Dont be so pessimistic. TrustedHealth offers a great solution that will combine all the researches.
MadduckUK

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:56:11 PM

Dont be so pessimistic. TrustedHealth offers a great solution that will combine all the researches.
Yeah they’ve got a chance to change the situation for the better. But they have to create a system and get a lot of money for promotion.
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:09:08 PM

Yeah they’ve got a chance to change the situation for the better. But they have to create a system and get a lot of money for promotion.
The problem is crucial so I think they will reach the hard cap. What part of the budget is for promo?  Does anyone know?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:18:03 PM

Arent you afraid that some people can access and edit the data if they are going to be publicly open? Confidentiality is never safe nowadays. 
scifilover

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:14:54 AM

Hello. In some countries, the data storage policy is very rigid. Will this be an obstacle to the growth of TrustedHealth?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:21:18 AM

Hello. In some countries, the data storage policy is very rigid. Will this be an obstacle to the growth of TrustedHealth?
Personally I have not yet been able to meet at least one case of blocking the website for storing data of users of a foreign country.
scifilover

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

Personally I have not yet been able to meet at least one case of blocking the website for storing data of users of a foreign country.
I'm sorry to upset you. For example, even such a large network as LinkedIn was temporarily blocked in Russia.
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:34:34 AM

I'm sorry to upset you. For example, even such a large network as LinkedIn was temporarily blocked in Russia.
I believe that when the number of users of the platform from Russia begins to grow, the team will find a way to solve this problem.
scifilover

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:42:11 AM

I believe that when the number of users of the platform from Russia begins to grow, the team will find a way to solve this problem.
This is not a problem. You just need to buy a few servers. Or just ignore warnings, because the data will be encrypted and prove that they belong to users - it's impossible.
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

Good afternoon. What is the minimum investment size for open pre-sale?
Gamelander

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

Good afternoon. What is the minimum investment size for open pre-sale?

1 ETH. But more you buy, better the conditions.
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

Hello. Is there a maximum limit of one investment?
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:30:38 PM

Hello. Is there a maximum limit of one investment?

As far as I know, you can’t invest more than 350 ETH at a time.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

Doesn't that depend on the investment horizon someone is considering? If you invest into R&D that ends up successfully developing a cure, you could become very rich as well. Or not? It might take decades though. I don't know that much about the industry.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
stil55

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:40:52 PM

Looks like a really promising project, website and whitepaper both appear very professional. Will keep an eye on this one.It`s very cool, when company started their way, with good preparation.
Veecker

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

Good afternoon. Your platform will be a non-profit organization, but it will also need to find sources of funding somewhere, right?
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:46:02 PM

Do you plan to immediately launch the final version of the platform, or will it be available to users even at the beta stage?
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:21:11 PM

Hello. Will it be possible to register on your platform for free? I want to first determine with experts, and only then I can refill the account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: