Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:11:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS]  (Read 61041 times)
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:00:59 AM

What’s the point to spend so much on development of the blockchain-based service if all this can be implemented in an ordinary way?? This is kinda mania of usage of this technology… One way, or another,   TrustedHealth won’t be better than any other similar service operating not on the base of blockchain.
Many clinics and hospitals don’t cooperate with such services ‘cause they’re afraid of leakage of info. In my opinion, even TrusteDoctor created by the same team has experienced this problem.
So will blockchain be used only to save the data from theft?
As far as i understand, yes, although, blockchain also provides a lot of scaling options. That’s what TrustedHealth will use for sure.
I’d also highlight speed of data exchange in case of usage of bockchain. It has an important role, too, because medical institutions exchange terabytes of data and the speed is important. The usage of blockchain will allow TrustedHealth to service the patients faster than centralized services.
b1o1o1h

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

What’s the point to spend so much on development of the blockchain-based service if all this can be implemented in an ordinary way?? This is kinda mania of usage of this technology… One way, or another,   TrustedHealth won’t be better than any other similar service operating not on the base of blockchain.
Many clinics and hospitals don’t cooperate with such services ‘cause they’re afraid of leakage of info. In my opinion, even TrusteDoctor created by the same team has experienced this problem.
So will blockchain be used only to save the data from theft?
As far as i understand, yes, although, blockchain also provides a lot of scaling options. That’s what TrustedHealth will use for sure.
I’d also highlight speed of data exchange in case of usage of bockchain. It has an important role, too, because medical institutions exchange terabytes of data and the speed is important. The usage of blockchain will allow TrustedHealth to service the patients faster than centralized services.
So TrustedHealth is also planning to scale the service later?
vidrwD15

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

Is TDH token listed only on Yobit?
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:35:13 AM

Is TDH token listed only on Yobit?
Nope, the token is also traded on IDEX.
master_shake

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

What blockchain are TDH tokens based on? 
muzkle

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

TrustedHealth is a humanitarian project aimed at taking care of the health of people around the world with outstanding features. Can the project share TrustedHealth's approach to attracting partners including physicians, cooperative medical facilities and patient trust? Difficulties in language, customs and habits of different regions and countries in the world affect the development of the project?

jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

What blockchain are TDH tokens based on? 
As far as i know, the base is classical – Ethereum.
slav855

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:16:40 PM

Btw, while we’re on the subject of blockchain in TrustedHealth, can anyone tell me what blockchain it is based on?   
conklinliane

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

If i’m a patient of this service, who can access my data and will these people need my permission to do it?   
gtwgvtw

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:11:00 PM

Blockchain will be used by TrustedHealth to collect and store safely the info about all the patients, right? Will creators of the project somehow use the data?   
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:28:18 PM

Is turnover of TDH token in the market somehow ensured? What are the prospects of the value of this  coin for the following year?   

Do you think someone will give you an exact answer to this question? I doubt. Some do not know the exact answer, because the market is very unpredictable. especially now.

RinrtA07

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:37:02 PM

To what extent will the patient data storage cost be reduced in TrustedHealth due to the usage of blockchain?     
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:14:00 PM

How much can doctors earn working on TrustedHealth? What currencies will they get payment in?   
eren0x

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:42:05 PM

TrustedHealth is a patient-led and doctor-guided cooperative focused on life-threatening diseases. It’s goal is to source the best methodologies for delivering improved health outcomes for patients, and ensuring that these are accessible to patients all over the world.
kindasorta

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:48:29 AM

The project is kinda dubious. Is it about remote doctors’ consultations? For me, it’s easier to go to hospital which is only 5 minutes walking from my house. And it’s also more reliable, you interact directly with a doctor, you may ask questions and etc. I wouldn’t use such a service.
mahimaa

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:21:49 AM

The project is kinda dubious. Is it about remote doctors’ consultations? For me, it’s easier to go to hospital which is only 5 minutes walking from my house. And it’s also more reliable, you interact directly with a doctor, you may ask questions and etc. I wouldn’t use such a service.
No one makes u use TrustedHealth, or, moreover, invest yr funds in TDH tokens. The ones who can estimate real potential have made investments long ago and will get their profit in the near future. You’d better boil over somewhere else.
finance-mu

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:22:59 AM

No one makes u use TrustedHealth, or, moreover, invest yr funds in TDH tokens. The ones who can estimate real potential have made investments long ago and will get their profit in the near future. You’d better boil over somewhere else.
In general, you can go to a nearby hospital if you have a cold, allergy or any other typical disease. As for TrustedHealth, doctors from highly specialized areas are working there. Not every country has such doctors. When their help is needed urgently, TrustedHealth will turn out to be useful!
kindasorta

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:07:04 AM

In general, you can go to a nearby hospital if you have a cold, allergy or any other typical disease. As for TrustedHealth, doctors from highly specialized areas are working there. Not every country has such doctors. When their help is needed urgently, TrustedHealth will turn out to be useful!
In fact, if the illness is serious, immediate medical attention is needed, a doctor has to work directly with patient. It’s unlikely that consultation via a display will help in any way.
finance-mu

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:58:19 AM

In fact, if the illness is serious, immediate medical attention is needed, a doctor has to work directly with patient. It’s unlikely that consultation via a display will help in any way.
As far as i understand, it’ll be kinda initial observation. A doctor asks a patient direct questions, tells him or her what medical tests it’s needed to undergo to confirm (or not confirm) a diagnosis. If it is confirmed, it won’t be hard to reach the place a patient has to come to.
MyaV

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:29:49 AM

As far as i understand, it’ll be kinda initial observation. A doctor asks a patient direct questions, tells him or her what medical tests it’s needed to undergo to confirm (or not confirm) a diagnosis. If it is confirmed, it won’t be hard to reach the place a patient has to come to.
Are such services expensive on TrustedHealth?
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: