Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitConnect Rest in peace ~  (Read 132 times)
enendad (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:16:46 PM

BitConnect, once the top 10 in global market capitalization

The highest record is about $ 500 USD unit price
The same is about $ 3 billion market cap

Today it has evaporated -97%
Only less than $ 90 million market cap left

This can be called a bubble? I think so!

It is not bitcoin, no way to make a comeback

Investment need to be cautious not to put all the money into a box, even if it is a gold

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KupKakes

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:19:05 PM

The biggest ponzi scheme in cryptoworld.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:21:08 PM

I was shouting this from very long time like many other members. This ponzi made exit scam without dragging themselves into legal problem  Angry

They should be punished because many have lost most of their investment overnight, they have very unstable hyip like business model from start.
gizmodo1987

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

BitConnect is confirmed as a ponzi scheme. They have officially shut down their lending program and the price of Bitconnect recently dropped from around $400 to as low as $19. All lending platforms now is dipping because of what happened to bitconnect.
Mankey001

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

I wonder what people would think about their new project? Knowing how dump new investors are they will get another hyip going on.
LeroyBro

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:24:11 PM

Investment need to be cautious not to put all the money into a box, even if it is a gold

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

I won't call it a bubble but a ponzi. They are really good at what they do. It really seemed legit until it all broke down and they will be moving on to a new scheme with some of the money they got. They cycle will continue unless people stop joining this shitty investment schems.

Throwerfe

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:26:18 PM

This is becoming common ground in the cryptospace now and is hurting not only Bitcoin but altcoins too. We need more reputable companies entering the cryptospace.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:32:02 PM

BITCONNECT is now starting to close and shut down their videos online, still many people are hoping that bitconnect will go high and rise in the market, i cant blame them as their money on the line.
what I am more concern are my friends, they invested on bitconnect and it was a thousand dollar each and now they are still hoping that they can get their cash back with this lending company. but now i hope they can move on and start a new source which is not lending anymore. I HOPE!
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

People had been warned but most of these people wants to have an easy money thats why they took a risk thay eventually turned to a nightmate.Im sure most of the investors of bitconnect ponzi scheme are fully aware that it was ponzi scam from the start,and because they didnt listen to the people who warned them or they ignored the risk,they have no one to blame but themselves.

captain_blood

Activity: 364

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:38:29 PM

Pity are those who are no coiner who invest their savings and sold their properties just to invest in Bitconnect Ponzi, they are so darn depress right now. I wish everybody should be properly oriented in this thing. They had a hard lesson in their life.

I always warn them but they didn't believe me, I hope those will be the last ponzi on earth.
We are better than those, I hope everybody here doesn't tolerate ponzi and kind enough to share it to others - its the true essence of revolutionizing era and disruption.
enendad (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:23:06 PM

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
I think at that time you have felt a bit relaxed

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
enendad (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

Pity are those who are no coiner who invest their savings and sold their properties just to invest in Bitconnect Ponzi, they are so darn depress right now. I wish everybody should be properly oriented in this thing. They had a hard lesson in their life.

I always warn them but they didn't believe me, I hope those will be the last ponzi on earth.
We are better than those, I hope everybody here doesn't tolerate ponzi and kind enough to share it to others - its the true essence of revolutionizing era and disruption.
Agree with your opinion that only vigilance should be given to more people to improve the entire cryptocurrency market so as to achieve a healthy development

enendad (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:25:59 PM

BITCONNECT is now starting to close and shut down their videos online, still many people are hoping that bitconnect will go high and rise in the market, i cant blame them as their money on the line.
what I am more concern are my friends, they invested on bitconnect and it was a thousand dollar each and now they are still hoping that they can get their cash back with this lending company. but now i hope they can move on and start a new source which is not lending anymore. I HOPE!
Very understanding of your mood, but the affirmative is everyone's attitude toward him, from which you should find some problems

zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:43:34 PM
Merited by ghonkz (10)

Geez like a hundred of people here talk about bitconnect scam since the first day it laucnh but the investor got blinded by profit they promised. nd when the lending platform shudown people say it not scam cause they give back your coin, but dude ou buy one coin at 300 usd and now the price is 5 usd. pfft obviously ripoff

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:47:23 PM

Was a pretty obvious scam. Now they have a class action lawsuit. Hopefully some people can get there money back, but when they dont hopefully they will learn a valuable lesson.

Positivebetting
seanadams

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

a ponzi scheme of the longest, most laughable, and the prettiest in the world of cryptocurrency.
very stupid for those who follow this scheme at the expense of all the capital he has.

now they are drowned by the bcc price collapse and the lending feature closing which causes a significant price increase for bitconnect.
I just hope no one is stuck in the same scheme in this crypto world.

REGARDS #newbie
lsd400

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:54:35 PM

Sadly. Unfortunately for sure such scams hurt crypto ecosystem and market as well. I'm afraid for ordinary people out there who do not much know about crypto world might think that all whole crypto is scam.

https://www.coindesk.com/investors-file-class-action-against-bitconnect-following-abrupt-closure/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: