Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:43:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guys think of TRX?  (Read 333 times)
CrazyCraig (OP)

Activity: 501
Merit: 340

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:27:58 PM

As the title suggests, what do you guys think of TRX?
DrHumongous

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:30:14 PM

risky to go big in right now after all the plagiarism accusation nonsense, but a decent pick to buy and hold till their March 31st beta release and see what happens. At $0.07USD a coin seems like it could be a decent one to hold for a few months at very low risk, just wouldn't put all my eggs into this basket at this time
VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:34:25 PM
Merited by CrazyCraig (1)

I think if you want to invest in a TRX, consider the following, its current price, its technology, its market and its potential. As far as I can see, this is a potential long-term investment. This is a good option if you are determined to keep this currency for a long time. Good luck
CrazyCraig (OP)

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:37:53 PM

risky to go big in right now after all the plagiarism accusation nonsense, but a decent pick to buy and hold till their March 31st beta release and see what happens. At $0.07USD a coin seems like it could be a decent one to hold for a few months at very low risk, just wouldn't put all my eggs into this basket at this time

I think if you want to invest in a TRX, consider the following, its current price, its technology, its market and its potential. As far as I can see, this is a potential long-term investment. This is a good option if you are determined to keep this currency for a long time. Good luck

Yea the plagiarism of the whitepaper definitely tamed the market some. I have been holding some and "day trading" across a few exchanges. I do not have much tied up into it but my overall goal is to hold long-term in hopes of catching a breakout.

MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:42:24 PM

Since you are asking about what do you i think I will be unfiltered with you Cheesy
I've held Tron for a while and made some profits yes ,but through out this time I've learned that Tron = Justin Sun. Without him and his fame the coin would've been worth nothing ,and there's no denying that Justin Sun is man child with all his silly tweets and hype. An individual who could single handedly make a coin lose half of its value by one live stream is  a red flag. Beside all of that right now the coin is controled by whales (you could check by yourself the sell walls on binance) . So the coin isn't going anywhere for now ,and will only have a future if the devs of the coin start actually focusing on making progress when it comes to the technology instead of relying on Justin's tweets.
anton.osipov84

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:46:49 PM

oh, TRX has a huge potential !
it has a clear long-term plan with the formulation of certain stages of formation, which indicates significant creators' plans and a proper assessment of opportunities.
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:54:55 PM

I think TRX market is very big, lots of investors have invested in TRX, and i think this will rise in future when the prices becomes stable

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
icomap24

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:57:00 PM

"Incredible. The $14 billion whitepaper is not even original with pages and pages of it copied pretty much verbatim from the IPFS and Filecoin whitepaper."
Source: https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/01/08/trons-whitepaper-copied-plagiarized
CrazyCraig (OP)

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

Since you are asking about what do you i think I will be unfiltered with you Cheesy
I've held Tron for a while and made some profits yes ,but through out this time I've learned that Tron = Justin Sun. Without him and his fame the coin would've been worth nothing ,and there's no denying that Justin Sun is man child with all his silly tweets and hype. An individual who could single handedly make a coin lose half of its value by one live stream is  a red flag. Beside all of that right now the coin is controled by whales (you could check by yourself the sell walls on binance) . So the coin isn't going anywhere for now ,and will only have a future if the devs of the coin start actually focusing on making progress when it comes to the technology instead of relying on Justin's tweets.

What live stream are you talking about? i'm still new to the trx train. I know that it basically plagiarized filecoin (another coin i support), but the coin has had a lot of early success.
MiiDoViic

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

What live stream are you talking about? i'm still new to the trx train. I know that it basically plagiarized filecoin (another coin i support), but the coin has had a lot of early success.
Well before the big market dip ,justin had a live stream in english for the first time . People were excited for a big announcement ,but bunkers, he didn't announce anything of importance . As a backlash the coin went from 0.27$ down to 0.18$ and startd only dipping from there.
CrazyCraig (OP)

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:18:08 PM

Well before the big market dip ,justin had a live stream in english for the first time . People were excited for a big announcement ,but bunkers, he didn't announce anything of importance . As a backlash the coin went from 0.27$ down to 0.18$ and startd only dipping from there.

Was this part of some of the speculation that Alibaba would be involved somehow with the coin? Since Justin didnt announce it dipped?
MiiDoViic

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:28:12 PM

Was this part of some of the speculation that Alibaba would be involved somehow with the coin? Since Justin didnt announce it dipped?
Yes that and right after it , there was a post on reddit trying to prove that Justin has sold his all Trx ,and that post got blindly picked up by charlie lee (Litecoin founder) and he posted it on his twitter.
CrazyCraig (OP)

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:33:45 PM

Yes that and right after it , there was a post on reddit trying to prove that Justin has sold his all Trx ,and that post got blindly picked up by charlie lee (Litecoin founder) and he posted it on his twitter.

Did Justin sell his coin? Or is it purely speculation. I view TRX as a long term investment so i want to make sure that Im getting involved with the right project. Even if its only a few hundred dollars.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:38:03 PM

Yea the plagiarism of the whitepaper definitely tamed the market some. I have been holding some and "day trading" across a few exchanges. I do not have much tied up into it but my overall goal is to hold long-term in hopes of catching a breakout.
I don't have choice with my TRX's but to hold for now. I bought it when it was on the peak because I have believed that the updates will make its price higher but it came along the opposite way. The price started to go lower and lower with those updates from it's owner. In my opinion, this is not a good coin for long term and there is something that's happening behind it and Justin isn't honest with it. Look at the past charts, he's very active promoting it and it's now even listed at bitfinex. This coin is more of marketing, not with the development.

MiiDoViic

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:39:48 PM

Did Justin sell his coin? Or is it purely speculation. I view TRX as a long term investment so i want to make sure that Im getting involved with the right project. Even if its only a few hundred dollars.
Justin didn't sell . It was pure FUD and Charlie lee aplogized later on , This is the tweet : https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/950270076053159936
I believe Tron does have a future and good for a long term investment ,but just not for day trading and impatient people.
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:40:32 PM

I got into TRX relatively early on at 0.03 and then bought in again at 0.23.  I am not really worried about being in the red overall because my second purchase was much larger unfortunately.  I know it will pop back up in the coming months.

I watched that live stream and knew the market was going to tank, but my purchase had already been made.  I just didn't suspect that it would go down as much as it did, nor did I expect it to not bounce right back.  It will come back though and hopefully hit 0.5 by Q2 end.
SSend3r

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

It price becomes very much last time, it very dangerous to buy it now.

boybadbi

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:43:08 PM

A lot of dirt was poured around this coin, and even when accounting for refutations - this makes one doubt the transparency of this company. And until they showed their product, the risks are very high. I would not advise you to invest all your savings there.

CROWD MACHINE
Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders (https://www.crowdmachine.com/)
Nevermind344

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

TRX - it  is the expectation of a flight to the moon without a working product. I hope that Justin Sun will continue to develop the project , and we will see 0,5-0,7$  per coin after 6 month. I bought it at a price  of 0,08$ and still waiting for bright future.

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurity (https://tokensale.heroic.com/)
CrazyCraig (OP)

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:55:00 PM

TRX - it  is the expectation of a flight to the moon without a working product. I hope that Justin Sun will continue to develop the project , and we will see 0,5-0,7$  per coin after 6 month. I bought it at a price  of 0,08$ and still waiting for bright future.

If the coin broke $1 I would be happy. But that is a long time coming. The project needs to mature and the negative speculation needs to die down.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: