Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:22:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ConnectX Project - Learn about the project through the webinar & get 25 coins  (Read 64 times)
UnknownOne (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:44:26 PM

Hi all,
Few days ago I attended a webinar about the ConnectX project and I found out that by hosting a private Ethereum blockchain on a satellite network all the shortcomings of the current blockchain technologies can be avoided.

It was one of the best webinars I have seen on cryptocurrencies and the blockchain.  It covered the blockchain in detail, problems with certain cryptocurrences and the advantages/disadvantages of other digital currencies.  Whether you are a beginner or have advanced knowledge, this will be helpful.  The webinar covered Initial Coin Offerings and I was shown technology not yet released in the market.  It is definitely worth your time.  Here is the link to register for their next webinar (I kindly ask you to use my referral link in order for both of us to gain 25 ConnectX coins):

https://connectx.com/webinar?referral=HykF6S7Ef&refSource=copy

Whitepaper:

https://connectx.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/ConnectX-Whitepaper.pdf

Additional info:
There have been questions about how do webinar attendees and referrers "claim" their ConnectX Coins.  The team is in the process of setting up the Ethereum blockchain on our private nodes, deploying the smart contract and issuing tokens.  This will happen in Q1/Q2.  Their system tracks everyone that attended, those that referred someone that registered for the webinar and those that stayed until the end who will receive the ConnectX Hub.  So, tokens will be issued in Q1/Q2 and the ConnectX Hub will be available in Phase 2.  The team takes the incentives for our community very seriously and they want to make sure that everyone is aware of the timeline.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jeeloy

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:51:24 AM

L'équipe du projet ConnectX a notamment travaillé avec la NASA.
www.connectx.com/webinar
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: