Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:44:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN Bitcoin hits $1 Million, how many BTC will you still HODL?  (Read 230 times)
Beefcake

Activity: 279
Merit: 132

Beefcake!!!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:09:57 AM

I doubt we will see $1 million any time soon.  I think that the higher bitcoin goes, the more likely it is that people will put their money into alts.  I hope I am wrong!  Either way I don't think I would hold them that long because I am not rich to begin with, and inflation in the USA is through the roof so sooner or later, if I don't want to be homeless and starving, I will have to cash them whether I want to or not.
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:10:28 AM

Now we all know BTC may or may not go to $1 million US dollars per BTC. Well, I kinda think it will.

The question is, how many BTC will you still HODL at that point ($1M/BTC)? What do you think?

I believe most people are likely not able to hold through $100k, $200k etc.

Enjoy the ride!

I may have none of them as cash out too early. Let's wait and hope to see such great future of crypto. Holding seem like a good strategy and less headache for most people.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:14:53 AM

if it may posible I hold longer my bitcoin as long as its not needed if it is posible but too long to hold? I dont that I able to reach that time that bitcoin will go on $1million but someday it will bitcoin reached that state and I think most of users may hold their bitcoin longer and expect the higher value of bitcoin in the near future for their better life.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:03:00 AM

yes, it is very difficult for BTC go to $ 1 million. it may take a long time. and may also not be achieved.

because between the trip the value is slow and bitcoin inventory is getting less, so it is unlikely the value of $ 1 million will be reached.

I just hold a bit bitcoin, and I have a plan to add more bitcoin. so at the end of the year I can get a bigger profit.
ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:11:30 AM

I just can’t believe people really think that btc will hit $1 million. Don’t get me wrong, i like btc and i try to support as much as i can but $ 1m is impossible for me. Right now i’m still hodling and i’ll be continue to hold in the next years for sure but still i don’t think that i could wait to hit $ 1m, lol.
bapp (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:01:02 PM

... I know I will still be holding a couple at that time Wink

New Economy Movement (NEM) https://nem.io
The Movement (MVT) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068554
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:04:46 PM

Now we all know BTC may or may not go to $1 million US dollars per BTC. Well, I kinda think it will.

The question is, how many BTC will you still HODL at that point ($1M/BTC)? What do you think?

Enjoy the ride!
I doubt that bitcoin will reach such a value. It's impossible to imagine. Even if we consider the fact how much bitcoin has grown over the past 6-7 years. We need the facts.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
aesma

Activity: 2450
Merit: 929

fly or die

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:11:07 PM

I guess one or two, but difficult to know.

To be honest if it gets there in the next decade, it probably means something very bad has happened to the world, so I'd rather avoid that.
antagonist

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:26:08 AM

Enjoy the ride!

for now bitcoin so easy for shorting , we make good good result here and we remain and keep to do this one . when price restart and go back up higher then for sure i collect and hold every more bitcoins i can collect for self
for me alls crypto coin do well for us here in my country , it change everything for us here so i do no see day where i leave this place . even my childrens they invest big monies here and they will keep to do this one
if bitcoin go to 1 millions dollar i sell big amount and use to buy one hundreds small fish so that i eat them all because i am big sharkface investor who no have even one minute time to play ridicule small fish game Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: