Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:41:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in altcoin  (Read 323 times)
cripto_fc (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:43:17 PM

Hello I want to know whats the best way to buy a coin? You buy it pre sale or pre ico, during the ico or you wait until all the buzz and hype around that coin pass and then you start to invest? Usually the one who gets early get the better deal but if you are patience and wait for the market readjust may be a good option  What do you think?
BattleOkapi21

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:48:50 PM

Hello I want to know whats the best way to buy a coin? You buy it pre sale or pre ico, during the ico or you wait until all the buzz and hype around that coin pass and then you start to invest? Usually the one who gets early get the better deal but if you are patience and wait for the market readjust may be a good option  What do you think?

In terms of the risk factor, I'd rather go and buy during the ICO and not the PRE-SALE. Simply because some of the pre-sale there's no assurance if the project will be able to continue or not.
OneFear

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:55:09 PM

It really depends, I could tell you from my experience. I invested in 2 ICOS, and they were a total fallout, like I invested about $300 in each, and after the ICO ended the price did fall and lost about 80% (just checked up the prices of the ICO coins rn). So it's not always good to invest in ICOS, maybe you can earn more after the ICO and buy some of the coins for cheap on the exchanges. You should always look at their whitepaper and their plans for the next years. So my conclusion is: Buy on exchanges for low after the ICO ended. But just do what your heart tells you, if you really believe in their whitepaper and you think you'd make big with them, just invest in their ICO.

Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

I not especially trust ICO, few times took participation and from them only one was successful, there are a lot of swindlers now and if you the newcomer that and don't begin even to risk, I would advise to buy you already taken place violas, those which already surely stand on the feet while now big sag in the market, it is possible well will be bought and to earn. Good luck
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

I act in several ways - buying the marketed altcoyins, studying the stock exchange and participating in all kinds of ICO. Yes, as written above, not all of them are successful and will bring you profit, but if at least one project out of 50 is successful, all your time will be paid off.
Kryptogenie

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:34:26 PM

Well I think we should wait during pre-ico and analyse the performance. If its hitting its soft cap, most probably it will be a success. Pre ICO is basically good for big investors.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:38:34 PM

Yes there is a chance to get good coin from ICO but some times you get loses when the value of coins falls. So just invest in an ICO which is trustable and promising.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:41:10 PM

In my opinion, everything depends on the confidence in the success of the project, in which you are going to invest, by buying its tokens. If the project is very good, then you can invest in the pre-ICO stage, especially in the early days usually there is a bonus system and investments are much cheaper. If you are not sure of the success of the released token, it's better to buy it after the ICO is over, when the token is listed for trading on the stock exchange and, as a rule, its price significantly drops, sometimes tens of times as a result of the first auction. This is the most convenient time to buy. In the future, the price of the token will vseravno recover to its previous level, and may grow significantly more.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:42:23 PM

As for me, I'm investing in Etherdelta! I think there's always a good deal to be found!
Regards Denis
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:45:17 PM

the best way to get coins, is to be on this forum and paticipate in signature campaigns... but since I see you have 2 negative ratings you won't be accepted anywhere for signature campaign... probobly

you can also participate with reddit, twitter, facebook, etc...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

It's the usual risk vs reward question.

If you are interested in buying a coin, the best time to get it is when it is cheapest - which tends to be the pre-sale. The normal ICO price will be higher, but the risk will be lower as you'll know if it has had a big pre-sale. Similarly if you buy it once it hits the exchanges, you'll know if has had a good ICO and you'll have seen the price on the market when it launched.

It all just comes down to how sure you are that the coin is a good bet, which in turn comes down to how well and how thoroughly you've researched it (and any competitors, potential obstacles etc).
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

you are right, there are times when the price in the market exchange is much cheaper than the price of ICO, but the problem is for the exchange price refers to the demand, if demand continues to so we never again find the price as cheap as ICO,
it happens only on a good project, if you are interested in joining a good ICO project, then the answer is daneel project. ICO will start on january 29, immediately join because I'm sure the opportunity does not come twice
www.daneel.io
thebigtalk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:11:04 PM

I usually do not get involved into ICO's, that im not sure they gonna suceed. Also this can be a long shot if the company dont have any working product. Also i would be carefull because nowadays there is a lot of scams and shitcoins.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:14:25 PM

At most cases, In Pre-Sale, if the target isn't reached, the amount will be refunded to the investors. That's why it's risky because what if it didn't refunded?

To lessen the risks, if you really want to joined an ICO, joined during ICO period and take note of how much it raised during Pre-ICO. Is it reached the soft cap? the hard cap?

But take caution that investing on ICO is risky even they are successful in Pre-ICo and ICO period. Chances of them being a scammed project is always possible.
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:56:46 PM

Every project is different. For example, Polymath did an airdrop where I received 250 POLY. Since it's free, they gave me a running head start for when they hit exchanges lol. https://polymath.network/
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

Sometimes it is better to invest in altcoins than bitcoins because there are some altcoin that has a potential in long term invesment or trading but you need to make sure that the altcoin has a good background.
coinman140

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:29:10 PM

many altcoin is good to buy. we may join ico or presal also but it depend if the coin is trusted. i suggest to study first the coin if it has a solid project. but also beware to those altcoin that has no use.
but its good to invest in altcoins tht bitcoin. bitcoin now has high transaction fees.
just saying. Wink Wink
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

I will say that yours is a good strategy but once you wait for the ICO to re-adjust back is a very risky thing to do as the price fall can also be say as the demand of the coin is not highly sought after or some problem is happening on their end so investor lose confident in it....   
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:40:15 PM

it depends on you what coin to invest you should do a research about their coin to secure if its a good coin to invest in.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:44:41 PM

I do not invest in ICOs totally, I am waiting for coins to be listed first, then, even if the price is higher than it was during ICO I would pay my attention to it other then investing and being afraid that ICO can turn out to be scam, but it is up to you.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: