Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:32:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in altcoin  (Read 323 times)
lidd0512

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

mostly ,i bought it from exchange market ,you can also buy it from ico ,etc.if you have do enough research on it ~
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

Hello I want to know whats the best way to buy a coin? You buy it pre sale or pre ico, during the ico or you wait until all the buzz and hype around that coin pass and then you start to invest? Usually the one who gets early get the better deal but if you are patience and wait for the market readjust may be a good option  What do you think?
Too risky in buying coins during pre-ICO, you don't know if they will continued after pre-ICO, I prefer to wait after ICO's end that have a market exchange listed. I invested those ICO that i trust after looking roap-map, platform and the whitepaper because these are the primary checking on how to identify fake or legit one. There's nothing lose you if you read very well and spend some time the information about ICO's project that you are planning to invest.
But investing on here you need some patience before you've earned a huge amount in ICO.
Jaydis

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:10:21 PM

Hello I want to know whats the best way to buy a coin? You buy it pre sale or pre ico, during the ico or you wait until all the buzz and hype around that coin pass and then you start to invest? Usually the one who gets early get the better deal but if you are patience and wait for the market readjust may be a good option  What do you think?
It is OK to buy in pre-sale, the advantage is you can buy it very cheap compare during the time of ico, but first your search for the project should be reliable.
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:21:17 PM

I think it's a good way to invest in ICO.
Since the initial price of the ICO is still a relatively low price even after this token become not hot, I think ICO is the most sensible choice.

megi440c

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

I think if we want to invest in altcoin it is a very good thing, because we know which is best for our investment in our own business, what else in altcoin but before we swap it better we see first in the price up and down, . In order for our investment to be better and beneficial for ourselves and others.
vikkis

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:26:18 PM

It all depends on the amount of investment and your goals. if you are a long-term investor and can do high-quality analytics, the best option is to participate in the early stage of the ICO.
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

yes, the chance to get a good ico is there, but many lose when coins value fall, so just pick on the coins that have been trusted and promising for the future

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Konos

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

Learn how to evaluate the quality of a coin.
Get a feeling for market movements & learn to find the right moment to get onboard.
Dont act sheepish.
HODL - unless you have proper reasons to assume that the coin will never recover, or new, more lucrative investment options have turned up.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:35:36 PM

i think you should buy altcoin during the ICO( less risky than in presale), but you have to do search very carefully to choose the right ICO, and from that ICO, you choose the time to buy alcoins,

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀