Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:53:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you trade?  (Read 1123 times)
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:53:22 PM

I am trading just a simple buy when the price is cheap or when there is bad news that makes the price to go down and sell it when the price is back up again to make a withdrawal price.
This is not smartly way. How can you know when is the time to buy if they have bad news?
My way is focus on two or three tokens, learn about their project, analyze their graphs then buy and sell to earn 1 % profit daily Smiley
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:45:02 PM

I trade only do trading or can be said to buy and sell bitcoin and altcoin, I buy altcoin when the price is still very cheap after it waits until the price goes up and becomes expensive after that I make the withdrawal just simple like that buy cheap and sell expensive.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:11:04 PM

My trade strategy still the same what you mentioned in your Question. Usually, I like to trade with low price coin, Recently I bought KIN Coin. bought lots of KIN and then I started a trade in forkdelta. I haven't enough analyzed idea about KIN. That's why I wasn't sure, But the fact is my KIN Coin trade was one of the big profit of my entire trade life  Grin And now I am mad with low price coin!

At this moment, I don't follow anyone's strategy, when I made my own trade rules. And, I think everyone has a different think about Trade, everyone has a different strategy. If you want to trade by hearing someone's signal then you can't make good profits. So, it is better to make an own trade formula.

Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:11:09 PM

In Bitcoin trade we must have a goal so as not to get confused, because sometimes you have to try Bitcoin. If you have decided to become a Bitcoin Trader then you should bury your soul Idealis Bitcoin in depth. we will make different money and Bitcoin.

Since the price of Bitcoin fluctuates, Bitcoin can be used as a means of profit. The easiest way to earn a profit through Bitcoin is to buy Bitcoin with your money when the price drops, and sell it back to your money when the price goes up. You can also take advantage of other digital asset trading with your BTC
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:32:21 AM

I still follow the golden rule "buy low sell high" till now. It's the real basic to make moeny from trading cryptocurrencies. However, I don't trade much because I prefer holding good coins for a long term. I only trade when I happen to see good opportunity to enter the market at lowest deep as fast as possible.
At time when you are busy in trading, there are so many things which you need to take care of and that you need to stay active all the time while keeping an eye on everything which is happening around you. learn as much as you can and then look for the ways which can help you in getting better earning and don’t forget to seek the guidance from the experts and keep learning the things which you don’t know.

mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:24:35 AM

I am trying to buy coin at their full lowest price and in three time of continue three down trend because market down unpredictably that is why i choose this option and after buying i still wait the price when go up and i try to sell the buying coins with 30% or more profitable trade,
FiveReels

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:22:30 PM

Experience is the best tool to become successful, I started to join signature campaign to earn capital, I spend about 100$ to do daily trading, Patience is the best tool to earn profit, Never panic if the value drastically drops, for i know the next day, it will bounces back. Better relax and patient more:)
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:55:04 PM

Experience is the best tool to become successful, I started to join signature campaign to earn capital, I spend about 100$ to do daily trading, Patience is the best tool to earn profit, Never panic if the value drastically drops, for i know the next day, it will bounces back. Better relax and patient more:)
Involving in trading is such a risky one for us because everything has a chances to get losses without any experience and good strategies. Reading is the best tool in how to handle the possibilities to loss coin, and the most important is patience in which we are basis the markets trends when to trade coins.Before we start involving here, have more knowledge and collect other suggestions.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:00:25 PM

Before, I often based on announcements of coins but it does not work anymore. It must be that most pump and dump groups are dead so my trading style is now to buy coins that crashed so much and just wait for it to recover.
Gone are the days when that bullshit was still reigning and there is absolutely no one that would want to mess with their money.

Pump and dump groups are basically there just for those calling the shots to get more money and since a lot of old and new investors have gotten to know, it is no longer possible for them to go ahead with their scams anymore and most of them shifted to calling signals. The best way to trade is to be able to call your own shot and make your own decisions and you will be safer that way.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:14:30 PM

Yes buy low selling high which is the best way to trade, if you do not follow that rule then you can not make money while doing trading. You are not a trader but you also hold Bitcoin. So when the price goes up, you will sell it because there is more likely the price falls after the rapid orice rise. You only trade when there is a significant lucrative opportunity.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:57:32 PM

There is no secret or right way to trading.

It all comes down to experince pretty much. I have been trading stocks, futures, forex, bitcoin for almost 10 years.

Basically the best way is to look at the longer term charts and try and time trades off the short terms charts.

Basically in my opinion. Bitcoin is a long term bull, short term bear, and midterm a little bullish.

You can use TA to help you but keep in mind it maybe only works 20% of the time. The rest are fundamentals.

Right - the more you work trading, the best experience and the strategies that help you reach a success you get. However, yes, I always buy when the altcoins are cheap.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:38:59 PM

There is no secret or right way to trading.

It all comes down to experince pretty much. I have been trading stocks, futures, forex, bitcoin for almost 10 years.

Basically the best way is to look at the longer term charts and try and time trades off the short terms charts.

Basically in my opinion. Bitcoin is a long term bull, short term bear, and midterm a little bullish.

You can use TA to help you but keep in mind it maybe only works 20% of the time. The rest are fundamentals.

Right - the more you work trading, the best experience and the strategies that help you reach a success you get. However, yes, I always buy when the altcoins are cheap.

I also agree with this, to trade well is to explore the Trading world to be familiar on all the aspects on how to become a good trader to avoid losing of profits in the long run. Trading is not just a way to earn money, you could lose money too if you are not aware on what you are doing, or if you are just pretending to be a Trader. A great way to start is to invest a small amount of money and ask some advice to your friend that is also Trading.

Practice the tips that you've collected from them and see if its really working, in no time you could discover your own way too.
bots1

Activity: 929
Merit: 274

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:10:58 PM

Yes buy low selling high which is the best way to trade, if you do not follow that rule then you can not make money while doing trading. You are not a trader but you also hold Bitcoin. So when the price goes up, you will sell it because there is more likely the price falls after the rapid orice rise. You only trade when there is a significant lucrative opportunity.
What's the difference with gambling? I think to be a good trader, we must know the basis of the trade.
after that, we must learn that the assets from which we buy will be used by many people. so, even if assets do not experience a quick rise, we still have a chance to sell at high prices.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:22:10 PM

I am trading just doing the same as most traders do just buy cheap and sell it when the price is expensive or when I can already earn very much profit.
CartmanBro

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:32:26 PM

Wow! Satoshi gives out free bitcoins! https://bitcointallk.org/index.php.topic=5.msg28.php
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:41:26 PM

I am trading only to buy cheap and sell when it is expensive, just sesimple it is not too complicated, because I think your trading must have the expertise to be able to determine the right time to buy and sell.

chiko27

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:47:37 PM

When trading I still follow a low purchase and sell when the price is high. Buy low selling is high which is the best way to trade. But the most important thing you must have full knowledge, technical analysis ability and have experience to have reputable source to make market analysis.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:24:43 PM

There are lot of ways to do trading and you can earn a good return by using good strategy because if you have a good way to do trade you can earn a good money from trade and I like to trade and I am doing trade by using the strategy of long term holding and sell the coins at high price,
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:20:21 AM

I’m a Professional Crypto Currency and Forex Trader. Couple of days ago I work with Binary Platform but now a days I’m start full time crypto currency trading. My trading is very simple, I just follow so many altcoin market price and I just note which coin is very move in a day and I’m just buy those altcoin and when price again pump on that I’m sell altcoin coin. My another statics is I’m buy altcoin one platform and sell other platform because some time trading platform show different type of price so I don’t miss this opportunity. If you want to do that you can follow differed platform and you can get a different price of altcoin.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:54:03 AM

Following the basic instruction: buy low sell high. It is always a correct advice for all trader. However, things are getting difficult day by day because there are many people on the market. it is hard to predict everyone mind and make a good move when trading. HOwever, I will do my best to earn money for my family
We can't definitely predict the price but with good analytical skills you can gather some points of view that can create a good idea for your possible move of course bearing with your own precautions and back up plans in case your predictions doesn't match to what happens. In that you can avoid panicking because once it goes you can start right away with your back up plan.
Trading with daily products is easy and also trading with crypto coins are very easy if you enough knowledge of it and you know about the trends and changing faces in the market. Once you know of these changing faces then you will have grasp over the trading and investing for long term. When you enter the market your skills are more polishing with the passage of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: