Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:47:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you trade?  (Read 1123 times)
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:45:10 AM

Before, I often based on announcements of coins but it does not work anymore. It must be that most pump and dump groups are dead so my trading style is now to buy coins that crashed so much and just wait for it to recover.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:16:16 AM

I try trade according principles of risk management and diversification. As a rule, I open a deal after confirmation in terms of technical analysis or the presence of any strong news background, regardless of where the price is. In this case, I always put a stop loss.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:45:18 AM

I like to trade with long term holding strategy because i think long term investment gives you a great profit that will increase you profitability,
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:48:17 AM

Before, I often based on announcements of coins but it does not work anymore. It must be that most pump and dump groups are dead so my trading style is now to buy coins that crashed so much and just wait for it to recover.
pump and dump of a coin is some of the best strategy that for a trader will can actually be take for this is on how are you able may have to make this more good and efficient to what you may have to trade for is good for.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

yes still like that there is nothing different because it is the principle of tranding like that only the difference is a few tricks from the start time and how much we trade.
FeverMore23

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

I always look to the coin which has the highest volume and coin that still not increasing but decreasing. I think that it has always a high chance that you will gain
Rinzo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

there are different trading patterns. you just have to choose which is best suitable for you and cost effective. first, get your cryptocurrency wallet and exchange. but remember, whichever trading pattern you decide to choose has its pros and cons. some buy when the price of the coin is low and sell when the price is high in respect to the price of purchase while some buy when they know the price is about to go up. you just need to study the market trend and have good knowledge and information to trade effectively.
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

My trading plan is mostly i start buying when price start decreasing while i am start selling when price start increasing. But mostly i am holding my bitcoin for a time when i judge that i can earn now 12-15% profit then i start selling price even if price is continuously rising. I am not waiting for long time i have fixed my limit of profit whenever i am getting that profit then i started directly selling.
Personally, I think that the tendency for buying low and then selling with high are definitely a safe way than any other ways.  As I know that most of us are usually in panic when the price is going down, even some can’t control their emotion and then making some wrong decision which makes them regret a lot. When you choose the way with buying low and selling high, you are probably less of fear about the price. Moreover, you completely control your emotion in positive way which can help you get a big benefit from waiting.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:46:30 PM

I trade with capital to see the news, follow the discussion and monitor the market every day because it really helps me in analyzing the coins because analyzing the coins is the most important thing in the trade.
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:48:37 PM

I always analyze the general trend and if the general trend is bad that`s say btc in this case than you can`t swim against the flow so you have to stop trading or sell the coins and when it returns back buy them again.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:30:33 PM

Buy low and sell high is the main rule every trader should follow. This is my opinion. Maybe, there are other effective ways I am unaware of but this is the fundamental rule everyone sticks to.

michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:09:32 AM

Buy low and sell high is the main rule every trader should follow. This is my opinion. Maybe, there are other effective ways I am unaware of but this is the fundamental rule everyone sticks to.

we need to always check the price before we buy at a low price because we don't know if the price still in the low price or it will down again and this is the reason for us to not make a fast move in the market. sometimes, we need to wait for a while just to see the price is not down too deep so we can buy the coin and hold it for a while.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
jannatakter

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:24:02 AM

I trade with some small capital and my main target is make more profit with this trade i hope will be success
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:27:30 PM

Yes obcourse buy low and sell high is the golden rule in trading and in the way you can earn a good profit but not only that you can also learn more about crypto. When you doing trading you need to learn to control your emotions too to avoid loses.
For sure everyone here is using trading to earn money and the best way to earn money it trade when the price is low and market is red then; later on sell it for very high price, I think the best trading is long term trading, as day trading is good buy it needs a lot of time first you spend to search about it and know all the strength and weakness of trading, so I use to keep my profit saved and then trade for long time finally I end up earning high amount of profit.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:38:20 AM

Yes obcourse buy low and sell high is the golden rule in trading and in the way you can earn a good profit but not only that you can also learn more about crypto. When you doing trading you need to learn to control your emotions too to avoid loses.
Before going for trade, you need to learn so many things as knowledge is the only thing which can help you in the best possible way and that because of which, you can manage to make the right decisions at the right time. you need to look for the right coin for sake of trading and that you then need to hold that coin until and unless you are not having enough of the profit and that you dint think it to be the right time for selling.
MattF24

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

Executing buy and sell orders are so easy.. However, there's a lot to learn about when to buy and sell. It may take months or even years for you to develop the needed skills AND mind-set to be consistently profitable in trading.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:05:27 AM

Trading as we all know requires a working strategy that can minimize your losses and maximize your profit and to become a successful trader, one need to have a working strategy. The pattern I use in trading, is simply the buying low and selling high, it does require taking low risk and as well earning me profit.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Miraz69
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:16:27 AM

Actually, There is no secret or Fixed way to trading. You just need some Idea about marketplace and you have to follow some technique. At the starting of trade invest some money not big amount.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:00:38 AM

Following the basic instruction: buy low sell high. It is always a correct advice for all trader. However, things are getting difficult day by day because there are many people on the market. it is hard to predict everyone mind and make a good move when trading. HOwever, I will do my best to earn money for my family
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:10:53 AM

Following the basic instruction: buy low sell high. It is always a correct advice for all trader. However, things are getting difficult day by day because there are many people on the market. it is hard to predict everyone mind and make a good move when trading. HOwever, I will do my best to earn money for my family
We can't definitely predict the price but with good analytical skills you can gather some points of view that can create a good idea for your possible move of course bearing with your own precautions and back up plans in case your predictions doesn't match to what happens. In that you can avoid panicking because once it goes you can start right away with your back up plan.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_